807 users online (139 members and 668 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AR - Dominick Arceneaux, 3, Chidester, 10 Feb 2009

Morgan Nick Amber Alert

There's a Morgan Nick Amber Alert out of Ouachita County. 3-year-old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux disappeared around 2:30 from the Hog Wild bar at White Oak Lake, near Chidester.

Arceneaux is 3 feet tall. Weighs 38lbs and has brown eyes and hair. He's wearing blue jean shorts with red stripes on the pockets no shirt and now shoes.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/stor...A.cspx?rss=315

ACTIVE: Dominick Arceneaux - Chidester, AR

The Ouachita County Sheriff’s Officer has requested activation of a Morgan Nick Amber Alert for three-year-old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux.

The child’s mother believes someone abducted him. According to Amber Arceneaux, around 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, Dominick walked outside their mobile home and she hasn’t seen him since.

Authorities have been searching a lake located behind the Arceneaux home near Chidester.

Dominick has brown hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing blue jean shorts with red stitching on the pockets.

http://amberalert.com/blog/2009/02/1...ick-arceneaux/

Exclamation AR-Dominick Arceneaux 3 years old

Morgan Nick Amber Alert

There's a Morgan Nick Amber Alert out of Ouachita County. 3-year-old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux disappeared around 2:30 from the Hog Wild bar at White Oak Lake, near Chidester.

Arceneaux is 3 feet tall. Weighs 38lbs and has brown eyes and hair. He's wearing blue jean shorts with red stripes on the pockets no shirt and now shoes.

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/stor...A.cspx?rss=315

ACTIVE: Dominick Arceneaux - Chidester, AR

The Ouachita County Sheriff’s Officer has requested activation of a Morgan Nick Amber Alert for three-year-old Dominick Wesley Arceneaux.

The child’s mother believes someone abducted him. According to Amber Arceneaux, around 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, Dominick walked outside their mobile home and she hasn’t seen him since.

Authorities have been searching a lake located behind the Arceneaux home near Chidester.

Dominick has brown hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing blue jean shorts with red stitching on the pockets.

http://amberalert.com/blog/2009/02/1...ick-arceneaux/

Dominick Wesley Arceneaux
    Endangered Missing
    Dominick Wesley Arceneaux is a 3 year old white male with brown eyes and brown hair. He weighs 38 lbs (17 kg) and is 3'0 (91 cm) in height.

He has been missing since Tue, February 10, 2009 (1 days) from Chidester, AR.
    Please notify Ouachita County Sheriff's Department, 870-837-2200 if you have any information concerning the case of Dominick Wesley Arceneaux.

Further information: The child is missing from 195 Ouachita 332 in Chidester, AR, since 2/10/2009 at 2:30 p.m. The child has dark complexion, short hair, wearing a pair of blue jeans with red stitching on the pockets.

http://beonthelookoutfor.com/modules...issing&idd=304
    -

--Wes A. Jones / KI4ZBO- President/CEO
    --Be On The Look Out For Corporation
    --http://beonthelookoutfor.com
    -- (386) 755.2000
    -- Be On The Look Out For®

Okay - this is a tad confusing. Apparently he is missing from his home and NOT from some bar?

I hope he is found soon!

Salem

Looks like the Hog Wild bar and the mobile home are basically in the same place.
    Street view:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...40087359058442

(You have to wait a second for the street view to replace the satellite view.)

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    What a precious little boy.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

GB him! I hope he is found safe and sound today. What is it with these people who are not watching their children closely enough? This is happening almost every day now.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

It scares me that the water is so close. A large wooded area to get lost in too. An abduction is possible, but this area looks very rural with a lot of other places to get lost or hurt in.

OMG..it just keeps happening..
    This little one is so precious. Lord, please guide him home.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Amber Alert Issued for Missing Ouachita Co. Boyposted 02/11/09 2:23 pm COMMENT | SHARE | PRINT | EMAIL | RSS | AIM search tags: amber • alert • ouachita • arcedeaux Missing: Dominique Arcedeaux

Stay on top of breaking news!
    Your Email:

Camden - Searchers continued to look Wednesday for a 3-year-old boy who vanished a day earlier from outside a home in Ouachita County.

Dominique Arcedeaux was playing outside the residence for a few minutes when his mother, Amber Arcedeaux, went to check on him and could not find the boy.

Numerous agencies, including the sheriff's department, Arkansas Game and Fish Commission officers and firefighters took part in the search around White Oak Lake, which the home is near. Officials say Amber Arcedeaux quickly gathered people to look for Dominique and called the sheriff's office about 20 minutes later. Say It On 7:
    Click Here to Comment on this Story

The boy disappeared at about 2:00 p.m. Tuesday.

The sheriff's office says that within five hours, buildings, vehicles and other possible places the child could be in the area were searched but without results. Officials issued an Amber Alert.

Dominique Arcedeaux is 3-feet-tall, 38 pounds and was last seen wearing blue denim shorts with red stripes on the pockets and no shirt or shoes. Anyone having information should contact the Ouachita Co. Sheriff's Office at (870) 837-2200.

(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0209/594014.html

You know, I Google this case and can't hardly find out a thing about it! The local media needs to GET ON THE BALL HERE, IMO!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    None of the police reports have any information. What are the parents names? He was last seen in blue jean shorts with red stitching? no Shirt mentioned. Wish there was more to go on.

I'm writing a local station right now and complaining!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    You know, I Google this case and can't hardly find out a thing about it! The local media needs to GET ON THE BALL HERE, IMO!
    Yes where the local media. it has start with them first than go national.
    What is wrong with theses mothers

I have never understood how someone would think "Someone kidnapped them!"

Am I the only one that has been in the presence of a child that just wandered off?

I wish there was more to this. Have their been dogs? What have they found? Where is the Father?

Bless his little heart.
    "The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears, or the sea." -Isak Dinensen

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast