This Family is United

concentric

Reaction score
I am curious about what this statement means. Opinions, anyone?

They are all going to stick together, no matter what, thats what I get from that statement

Sure they are united. I watched the ceremony through the prism that they are all in the same disillusion universe Casey sits in. It is clear to me.

To me it means that they will continue to support KC and keep covering up for her...this is my opinion only.

I have no idea what he meant. Possibly being so "united" is part of the problem. If they each felt more "allowed" to separate, they may be more healthy. Just thinking out loud.

I think he meant that the family has NOT turned against KC and that they are United. His voice was filled with lots of anger.

I bet his promise to CMA is to find the REAL killer. IMHO

I am curious about what this statement means. Opinions, anyone?

To me, it means that they are about ready to blow to smithereens, but still there's some odd glue that will hold them together. I've never seen a family TALK so much about how 'together' they are...when they are obviously so many bits and pieces of one big dysfunctional blob. IMO, this kind of statement is one of those things that people say hoping that saying it will somehow make it so and classify their situation as good. This families idea of being 'united' is a big part of their problem, in my humble opinon. They make it into US vrs. THEM when they really shouldn't.

To me, it means that there are about ready to blow to smithereens. I've never seen a family TALK so much about how 'together' they are...when they are obviously so many bits and pieces of one big dysfunctional blob. IMO, this kind of statement is one of those things that people say hoping that saying it will somehow make it so.

Like a volcano. Very angry, is what I saw in Lee. I don't think he knows what to do.

This family is united. United in what? I wish he would have completed the sentence.

Cindy was sure heavy on the caressing of George and Lee while they spoke at the memorial. That struck me. I think she sees herself as the one who brings comfort. (Very much an RN quality). She still looks very thin, I hope she is receiving comfort for herself and allowing herself to need.

To me, LA's comment meant that all three have decided to stand by and support KC.

It meant that nothing has changed, they are going to stand beside that evil spawn of theirs reguardless what she did to her daughter.

I think that the intention may have been to exclude Casey. I was left with the impression that "this family" meant the family standing before the world, celebrating Caylee's life, yesterday.

I don't suppose we'll ever know. Lee was cryptic as always. It's almost as if he and Casey have their own sibling dialect...

but that's the impression I was left with--"the family united" is Lee, Cindy, and George.

Lee, IMO, looked depressed and very uncomfortable at the memorial service. He had a lot of anger/frustration in his voice. I just wonder if the "united" statement was meant for certain people who are trying to dissect their family apart. Is it his way of saying 'no matter what you write/say about our family, we will be one and strong'? I am still on the fence as to how he feels about Casey and what she is accused of.

We love you, Casey.You can tell us anything and we will still love you.

Please, for the sake of the family, we need to know what happened to Caylee.

JMO

The context in which he made the statement-- a televised public memorial--and the manner of his delivery--angry, defiant and hitting the podium with his fingers for emphasis--leads me to believe the statement was directed at the viewing public, to let everyone know they believe KC is innocent.

Whatever the statement meant it was completely out of line at a memorial service for a murdered child. If he wanted to promote the A family solidarity, or whatever else he was promoting, he should have taken out a newspaper ad or bought some air time.

I think it means exactly what he said, they are ALL in this together. They will stand by KC's innocence. George asked us to pray, and write and forgive, CA tells her she loves her, misses her, and Lee is sending her a message, he kisses the Caylee band, and then gives his message to KC; who by the way, would have had the Caylee band from CA, had the guard not found it. They are united as a family no matter what. They love KC. That is there right. OJ's family loved him and thought he was innocent. That's what families do, they stick together, most of them....

Whatever the statement meant it was completely out of line at a memorial service for a murdered child. If he wanted to promote the A family solidarity, or whatever else he was promoting, he should have taken out a newspaper ad or bought some air time.

Caylee has been an afterthought from day 31 imo. This was evidenced by Cindy and the rest of the family never asking for her return from whomever they believed had her. They used the emotional capital as a family instead, to obfuscate, obstruct, ingratiate wealth, and coverup. They wasted that capital imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back