FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bringing my post over as it had some new links (I think they are anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimster
I haven't seen the GF interview either...Is there one? Someone mentioned a bio-mom interview...haven't seen that one yet either. Anyone have links handy? I have chocolate!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._girl_abducted

You can keep the chocolate :) I just worked out and if I even look at sweets they jump on my a$$ LOL..

This is just my take on this story so far...but I would look closer at the girlfriend, her friends, and her background. What if she had had people over while hubby was at work on other occasions and they were not people she thought they were??? (ie, they met the child, knew the house, and knew when she was alone)

I also agree with the grandfather ~snip~ "If (you're) in your bed with your child, and you get up to go use the bathroom, is there enough time for somebody to come in your house and snatch your child out of bed and disappear without you getting back to the bed in time? No," grandfather Donny Sheffield said.~snip~ http://www.wesh.com/news/18681356/detail.html

In keeping with that, could the girlfriend have had someone over earlier in the evening and they were hiding inside the house? Just a thought. Either that or they left the house, propped open the door to be able to get back in easily... Just thoughts of course peeps

the latest twitter gels with what myfoxorlando is running with.... that LE are believing it to be an abduction. Perhaps they have picked up some prints that do not belong to the father or the girlfriend...

Hi Nurse! I think abduction is being stated because they are sure the baby didn't wander off. That's my impression anyways.

Does anyone happen know or has anyone read why the father had custody and not the mother?

I was just looking at all the missing children in FL. I started looking at all the little girls between the ages of 4-8 and the places areas they will last seen. I found about 4 and they seem to have been living in cities along Hwy 4 and hwy 17. I don't know if there is any connections, but just wanted to point it out incase someone wanted to map it.

Does anyone happen know or has anyone read why the father had custody and not the mother?
actually I have not heard EX in terms of wife....so we don't even know yet if they were separated or divorced etc... anyone else heard anything?

actually I have not heard EX in terms of wife....so we don't even know yet if they were separated or divorced etc... anyone else heard anything?

I haven't heard a thing either.

I was just looking at all the missing children in FL. I started looking at all the little girls between the ages of 4-8 and the places areas they will last seen. I found about 4 and they seem to have been living in cities along Hwy 4 and hwy 17. I don't know if there is any connections, but just wanted to point it out incase someone wanted to map it.

I was looking at them to for some type of similarity - but most that I found were abducted by their mothers (non-custodial, etc). Still looking into this.

I just heard LP and Rob are heading up there...can anyone find the link?

I don't think they were married in one of the interviews the Father states he has been raising her alone since she was 2. The mother gets both children every other weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine