Anthonys Seek Private Jail Visit With Casey

It will never happen. If the sheriffs office does this for them, then it should be done for every other inmate in Florida.
Casey doesn't deserve privacy, she gave that up the day she took Caylee's life.
:banghead:

"A spokesman for Orange County corrections told WESH 2 it would be up to the sheriff's department to decide whether to videotape the visit."

whatever - I hope it does not happen

Well, aren't they special. :rolleyes: Maybe a nice catered dinner to go with?
I am so sick of the A's. Like Mark Klass, said they created drama over everything.

Perhaps..........they hope to convince her to confess and end the heartache????????? I'd like to think that maybe that is their motivation, but do I believe it??? No. You can always hope.

I say why not. I'll prolly be tarred and feathered for that opinion but oh well. I think there might be a chance that Casey might open up to her family about what really happened to Caylee. Casey is going to be at a trial to answer for what she did so, I say let them talk to her and REALLY get some closure. Who knows something good might come from it. It says in the article that the visit will be monitored so others will no doubt hear what she might say. .....I don't know...thats just my opinion

Just curious:

What do you reckon they want to SAY SOOOO bad but they don't want taped?

Methinks they want to flat out tell her they forgive her for killing Caylee and to just confess. This is likely a message that can't properly be filtered through Baez...

I say why not. I'll prolly be tarred and feathered for that opinion but oh well. I think there might be a chance that Casey might open up to her family about what really happened to Caylee. Casey is going to be at a trial to answer for what she did so, I say let them talk to her and REALLY get some closure. Who knows something good might come from it. It says in the article that the visit will be monitored so others will no doubt hear what she might say. .....I don't know...thats just my opinion

But that's exactly the problem! If she breaks down sobbing and confesses then whoever is assigned to listen will have to get on the stand and testify to what he/she heard. Baez can claim Casey never said it. As there won't be a videotape (if LE agrees not to have one there) it becomes an ugly she said/he said. And then to rely on GA/CA and Lee? Nope. No videotape, no conversation.

They want her to confess and set them free. They're begging for it, but know if they straight out say they know she did it that she'll never, ever admit it.

It will never happen. If the sheriffs office does this for them, then it should be done for every other inmate in Florida.
Casey doesn't deserve privacy, she gave that up the day she took Caylee's life.
:banghead:

It already is done for other inmates.

They may request it. They will never get it. The corrections department does not think any of the A's are entitled. I really don't think KC would see them anyway - she's with her new "family" now.

But that's exactly the problem! If she breaks down sobbing and confesses then whoever is assigned to listen will have to get on the stand and testify to what he/she heard. Baez can claim Casey never said it. As there won't be a videotape (if LE agrees not to have one there) it becomes an ugly she said/he said. And then to rely on GA/CA and Lee? Nope. No videotape, no conversation.

I say Casey will be convicted even without a confession so......I don't worry about the confession part. I just don't think it's that big a deal. Most prisons don't videotape visits anyway....

Someone needs to get through these people that prisoner is not special and the
jail isnt run around what they want.

Nothing will come from complying except another request for special treatment and
consideration - and another and another .

Give it up already !

Someone needs to get through these people that prisoner is not special and the
jail isnt run around what they want.

Nothing will come from complying except another request for special treatment and
consideration - and another and another .

Give it up already !

I don't see where the A's are asking for special treatment. They're asking for the same treatment all other inmates receive.

I say Casey will be convicted even without a confession so......I don't worry about the confession part. I just don't think it's that big a deal. Most prisons don't videotape visits anyway....

Casey is in the Orange County jail and they tape the visits so not taping them would be construed as "special treatment".

She already is in protective custody and has NO CLUE what it's really like in jail or in prison.

Enough is enough. If the family wants to talk to her they can schedule a visit like normal. Or they can send their coded and non-coded messages to her through her attorney. No special treatment.

BC said after the memorial he was going to ask for this private meeting..One that wasn't taped (& released) but they knew had to be monitored..They still won't be able to talk freely with LE listening so maybe all they plan on doing is comforting KC?

I don't think KC wants the meeting (or just their hugs) so good luck trying to get her to agree!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back