Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Hello again. I did a little more research about where in MI that Misty might hail from originally.

Misty has two brothers (Momtective gave me their names, she has their myspace pages in a post I believe).

Their names are Tommy and Timmy.

I ran their names through inteluis to see if any addresses in MI came up but none for these two. It lead me to look for a Chelsea B. Croslin age 21 who is connected with a Hank Thomes(spelling according to intelius) Croslin age 22. I found a myspace page for Chelsea Croslin in Palatka. She has Tommy Croslin listed as her friend and his hometown is listed as MI.

But he indicates that he attended Freeland Middle/High School and was a graduate of that school in 2002.

Being that he is the Brother of Misty and identifies this school in MI, I wanted to let you know that there is evidence of Misty's family residing in or near Freeland MI, Saginaw County MI.

I am trying to sleuth her Father's name through her Brothers. I believe there might be a connection to Nashville TN as well, but I can't say for sure. Wish me luck so that we can pinpoint from which the Croslin family hails.
    Last edited by Kat; 02-14-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: forgot to put Tommy's last name in
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Ok guys -- taking a WAG at the brothers:

I have no idea if these people are related to Ronald C - but the ages are close, and they are the only close ones found in Flagler County Court Records:

CUMMINGS, JONATHAN J DEFENDANT 07/15/1982 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2007 TR 002457

CUMMINGS, JASON A DEFENDANT 07/13/1985 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2006 TR 013104

Jonathan and Jason are brothers evidently from usa-people search, and it looks like Deborah is their mother. They obviously have all relocated to Palatka.
    CUMMINGS, JONATHAN J 26 DAYTONA BEACH, FL (moved to Palatka)
    CUMMINGS, JOSHUA A (age 28)
    CUMMINGS, DEBORAH A (age 47) <----her age would make Jack fit imo

_________For Jack L (From usa-people-search): Not sure if Jack is Ronald's father or not!
    CUMMINGS, JACK L 49 EAST PALATKA, FL The only Jack or Jack L in Palatka

What do you think?

By the way -- to get to Flagler Court Records Search (which includes DOB frequently) go here: http://www.flaglerclerk.com/courtrecords.htm

Angel the James D you found is:
    CUMMINGS, JAMES D DEFENDANT 07/05/1970 CLOSED (CRIM/CIVIL) 2001 IN 000250 A
    Last edited by beckaroozie; 02-14-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Edited and removed wrong information 3:42pm
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

Beckaroozie when I used your link to the flaglerclerk.com the Croslin family pops up too.

Lisa C. Croslin who has been named as Mother of Misty has a listed DOB as 9/10/69.

She has 3 cases listed: 2 as defendent and 1 as petitioner. 2 defendent cases are:2003-DISORDERLY INTOXICATION and 2004-RETAIL THEFT -2M

As petitionor she took out a protective order on behalf of Misty on a Jeremy Miller in MAR of 2005 . This is discussed in the General Threads. He was convicted and is serving time. He was an adult male that had relations with Misty when she was 14 yrs old.

Her brother Hank Thomas Croslin (Tommy) shows about 8 files. Only found guilty for reckless driving. Other cases dropped but those included charges of Domestic abuse one for battery (victim of alleged Battery not identified).

I added these for reference that the astros to access when they read and interpret Misty's chart. This child has had a hard life up until now.

I hope I'm not clogging up the thread.
    Last edited by Kat; 02-14-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: ETA a thought
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Has anyone called the police or is it too late? Please call someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Search for Haleigh Cummings puts tiny Satsuma in spotlight
    Helen Eckinger and Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writers
    7:15 PM EST, February 13, 2009
    <snipped>
    The father's 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, told sheriff's investigators that she was sharing a bed with Haleigh when the little girl disappeared.
    Marie Griffis, Haleigh's maternal grandmother, said Croslin has given conflicting accounts of that night to media outlets. Sheriff's officials said they are sticking with their original interview with Croslin and would not comment further on the discrepancies.

The Orlando Sentinel could not reach Croslin on Friday, and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, declined several requests for comment, though they have denied any involvement during televised interviews.
    Several residents said that drug use is common.
    "There ain't much else to do around here," said 20-year-old Matthew Ross, who runs the local barber shop with his brother.

Article:
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-m...ge=1&track=rss
    This is so sad...also explains why this little girl missed so much school...guessing that it was too much trouble if sleeping off a high in the morning...especially if dad did not get home until the early morning and was too tired to take her....Praying that light will be shed on this soon...
    People taking drugs such as these are not going to stop doing them overnight...I am hoping Mistie was given a drug test to see if there were any traces of anything in her system.....

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyChic727 View Post
    Has anyone called the police or is it too late? Please call someone!
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Huh?
    If the charts show her approximate location, why can't someone call the police and tell them where to find her - hopefully, before it's too late?

All of the dates we had previously were speculative and many were incorrect, so it was not possible to nail down a general direction. Tuba tried, but the dates were wrong, so there's not a firm conclusion. Unless I missed something. I don't think she came up with distance yet either? Tuba correct me if I'm wrong?

All of the dates we had previously were speculative and many were incorrect, so it was not possible to nail down a general direction. Tuba tried, but the dates were wrong, so there's not a firm conclusion. Unless I missed something. I don't think she came up with distance yet either? Tuba correct me if I'm wrong?
    This is the way I read it as well.

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    beckaroozie Could this be Ronald's mother CUMMINGS, DEBORAH LYNN?
    Could you check on that one to see if this could be his mother?
    Thanks!

Who is the James Dean Cummings by relation? Or is he just unfortunate to have to same last name?
    Thanks again for all of your sleuthing!
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Beckaroozie when I used your link to the flaglerclerk.com the Croslin family pops up too.

Lisa C. Croslin who has been named as Mother of Misty has a listed DOB as 9/10/69.

She has 3 cases listed: 2 as defendent and 1 as petitioner. 2 defendent cases are:2003-DISORDERLY INTOXICATION and 2004-RETAIL THEFT -2M

As petitionor she took out a protective order on behalf of Misty on a Jeremy Miller in MAR of 2005 . This is discussed in the General Threads. He was convicted and is serving time. He was an adult male that had relations with Misty when she was 14 yrs old.

Her brother Hank Thomas Croslin (Tommy) shows about 8 files. Only found guilty for reckless driving. Other cases dropped but those included charges of Domestic abuse one for battery (victim of alleged Battery not identified).

I added these for reference that the astros to access when they read and interpret Misty's chart. This child has had a hard life up until now.

I hope I'm not clogging up the thread.
    Noooo Kat we need all the help anyone can offer. Your sleuthing is going to help us dig deeper into what you have found!
    Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 02-14-2009 at 04:49 PM.
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

As per the article below, the search for Haleigh resumed at 9 this morning. Also states there will be a presser at 4.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/met...sense_of_gloom

STOP THE PRESSES!! Ronald's mother is Teresa Neves.

Thank you beckaroozie!
    STOP THE PRESSES!! Ronald's mother is Teresa Neves.
    I'll see what I can find later on tonight! I'm getting ready to go spend time with the grandkids!

-- Angel Blessing

Oooh have a WONDERFUL time with the grandbabies Angel!! And thanks so much for your help here -- you're amazing. We love ya!

Looks like JACK is the paternal grandfather and Ronald's father: (snipped from Orlando Sentinel article) "I wish I could go out in the woods and search, but the police won't let the family go search," said Jack Cummings whose eyes were red and filled with tears.

Horary - The Truth of the Matter - Part 1

This is a Horary chart exploring two specific questions.

1. Did Misty tell the truth?

By "truth" I mean the basic truth --- did she really put the child to bed and then discover, several hours later, the child was missing?

2. What exactly is the Truth of the Matter?!

The chart answers both questions.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...tter021309.gif

This is a complicated analysis, so I suggest you print out the chart and follow my reasoning. I will try to make this as clear as possible. As always, input from the other Astrologers as well as comments/ insights from Forum Members is requested and appreciated.

===============================

Note: When I cast a Horary chart specifically naming someone by name, I give that person to the 7th House of Others. The 7th House becomes the turned 1st House. So Misty is given to House 7, Taurus, ruled by VENUS.

For the second part of the question, what is the Truth, I have to look at the Chart in its entirety as well as several specific elements of the chart.

Truth is signified by the planet JUPITER and the sign Aquarius. In this chart you will see JUPITER (Truth) is in Aquarius. You will also see JUPITER is in Fateful Degree --- same degree as the NODES, as is CERES and VERTEX. This is important, so keep it in mind as I continue.

================================

1. Did Misty tell the truth?

This is the simpler part of the two-prong question. All I am looking for is an applying aspect between Misty's significator (VENUS) and the significator of Truth (JUPITER). I also want a little information on the circumstances (shown by VENUS's aspects) before I cast judgment.

Misty is VENUS, ruler of the turned 1st House (radix 7th House), located in radix 5th House of the Child. VENUS is afflicted by being in Aries, sign of her Detriment. Additionally, she is not attentive to the child Haleigh because VENUS inconjuncts CERES (caretaking, babysitting) and semisquares NEPTUNE (inattention, possible drug/alcohol issues).

Despite the inadequate caretaking which may or may not have been exacerbated by drugs or alcohol, because VENUS (Misty) applies sextile JUPITER the Truth, the answer to the question is Yes, Misty told the Truth, at least in essence. In other words, her basic story of putting the child to bed and later discovering her missing is true.

I see confirmation because the Part of Information, Whether True or False is 07:55 Aquarius in the 3rd House of Information, Facts and Rumor, applying conjunct to the MARS/NORTH NODE/JUPITER conjunction. As previously stated, things don't get any truer than JUPITER in Aquarius.

The second part of the question is more complicated. I'll continue with my analysis and address What Exactly is the Truth of the Matter?! in the next post later today.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    From the voice of accents in Michigan & not to offend anyone here, but Misty has an accent/word choices that is found a lot around the city of Tayor, MI. We call them "Tayortuckins"! Well known if you are from Michigan that they all have the country accent when they have or lived in Taylor. JMO

P.S. This is not meant to offend anyone...when I visit my relatives in CA, FL, & NC they tell me I have an accent! LOL

I'll see if I can dig up anything here from her family in any court records like tickets, police reports etc. KAITLAND!

I'll be busy later today with my grandkids for Valentine's so that my daughter & fiancee can go out. (Which she needs after losing her job Thursday due the economy ! )
    WOW this is news(the accent) to me but I live in Detroit. Remember when we were kids how safe we felt at night in bed. This mess has got to STOP. I hope she is returned unharmed.

Looking at the police report it lists the paternal grandmother Teresa Neves as a witness. It lists her DOB as 3/7/60 and reports her occupation as a Alachua County Sheriff's Office Dispatcher.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sanddollar14 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sanddollar14 View Post
    Looking at the police report it lists the paternal grandmother Teresa Neves as a witness. It lists her DOB as 3/7/60 and reports her occupation as a Alachua County Sheriff's Office Dispatcher.
    OT/
    I also noticed that she is a member of the school board. Alot of community help coming from this direction.

thank-you SS

Thank you Soulscape for your post #284. I'm looking forward to the analysis of the 2nd part of the question.

Salem

Looks like JACK is the paternal grandfather and Ronald's father: (snipped from Orlando Sentinel article) "I wish I could go out in the woods and search, but the police won't let the family go search," said Jack Cummings whose eyes were red and filled with tears.
    That's interesting, I didn't know that family members weren't allowed to search.

I wonder if that's standard practice? Anyone know?
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

What do you guys make of this statement from the article below?

The sheriff's office said that no additional volunteers are needed for the search and that the operation did not "require a thousand people."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/a...1322&catid=295

Is it odd?

Horary - The Truth of the Matter - Part 2

The chart we are working with is here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...tter021309.gif

The immediate sense is omninous. Scorpio rises, never comforting in a forensic horary chart because Scorpio is the sign of the 8th House of Death in the natural wheel. Additionally, at 2 degrees, ASCENDANT is in the Via Combusta (The Burning Way), a particularly malefic portion of the Zodiac, 15 degrees Libra through 15 degrees Scorpio. Notice the MOON is also in the Via Combusta, located in the 12th House of Misfortune, Sorrow & Woe. Ironically, MOON conjuncts the Fixed Star SPICA, the most benefic Star in the Heavens, but will that be enough to save the child?

SUN casts its light, showing us where to look next. SUN, in conjunction with CHIRON (wounding/harm/damage) and NEPTUNE (disappearance; also prominent in death charts) in the 4th House of the Grave. Part of MISfortune is there too, in critical degree (4 Mutable) in Pisces, sign on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child. This is testimony the child is dead.

Note: When FORTUNE is located in the 4th, 8th, or 12th House of the chart, it becomes the Part of MISFORTUNE.

MOON in the 12th House of Kidnapping/ Misfortune/ Sorrow & Woe applies trine to SUN in the 4th House of the Grave. This is testimony the child is dead.

The 3rd House is the House of Information/ Facts/ Rumors and PLUTO (complications/ kidnappers/ rape and also a death marker) is just inside the 3rd House cusp, followed by BLACK MOON LILITH, another death marker. MERCURY Lord of the interception in the 8th House of Death as well as the 11th House of Friends is there, as is MARS, ruler of the ASCENDANT and natural ruler of killers/ rapists/ violence. JUPITER the child (Lord 5) is there, conjunct the NORTH NODE in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always a sign of catastrophe, tragedy or fatality. Lord 3 SATURN located in the 11th House of Friends is opposite URANUS in the 5th House of the Child. The Truth of the Matter is that this child was abducted (PLUTO) and likely raped and killed.

Supporting evidence:

1. Part of Rape at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

2. Part of Treachery at 01 Scorpio, conjunct ASCENDANT.

3. Asteroid PERSEPHONE at 6 Aquarius parallel BLACK MOON LILITH, conjunct MARS (murderers, rapists) and conjunct the 1/26/09 Solar Eclipse, and Asteroid PROSPERINA at 26 Scorpio parallel JUPITER (Haleigh).

Note: Parallels act as conjunctions. PERSEPHONE/ PROSPERINA are alternate names for CERES's daughter, the girl who was abducted by HADES Lord of the Underworld.

4. The Part of Information, Whether True or False at 07:55 Aquarius is conjunct MARS (murder, murderers, rape, rapists), conjunct JUPITER (Haleigh) and trine the Part of Death at 06:21 Gemini intercepted in the 8th House of Death.

5. ALGOL (losing one's head, literally or figuratively), the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens conjuncts the 8th House of Death cusp.

6. JUPITER, CERES and VERTEX all in Fateful Degree -- same degree as the NODES -- with JUPITER (Haleigh) in crisis degree (9 Fixed). JUPITER (Haleigh) inconjunct CERES. Back to the myth of CERES & PERSEPHONE/PROSPERINA, this shows Haleigh was snatched from her "mother," and supports Misty's account of what happened. VERTEX in the same Fateful Degree shows a change, a turning point/ fateful encounter with others. In the 8th House, the change is Death.

The Perp:

The perp is SATURN/URANUS, Lord Turned 12 (radix 4th House Aquarius). He is located in the 11th House of Friends and disposited by MERCURY in End of His Rope 29th Degree in the 3rd House of Truth of the Matter. Notice SATURN and MERCURY are in mutual reception (in each other's signs). The perp is an older man and because SATURN is Retrograde, he has a hidden agenda = love of young children (mutual reception with MERCURY of young people). Notice the 5/11 axis comes into play in yet another chart. This again suggests a "friend" of the family and/or someone who has been in the home previously (or knows well its layout) or who is familiar with the family, knows a young girl lives there, etc. On the other hand, the 11th House in the natural wheel is Aquarius, with Lord 11 URANUS often given to perverts. Tuba/ Kaitland?? Any thoughts to share??

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later. I will try to determine a direction/ distance but it will be speculative. Tuba, please add your insights.

ETA: In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH.

See: http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...all150-165.gif

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 02-14-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: ETA comparison to 911 Call chart, add link

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Just a thought on Soulscape's "perp" def, to include her thoughts with Saturn Retro as a hidden agenda...

The mention of an older man and hidden agenda kept causing me to think of the family's connection with the local school system/police dispatch/visits by Social Services. All of these could gain access to details needed to pull off such a brazen act. ??? Just a thought to keep us brainstorming...

-Mish
    Children are the hands by which we take hold of Heaven -H Beecher

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast