Take A Step Back Or Be Banned **READ THIS AGAIN**

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the deal.

It is going to get more and more emotional as we head into tomorrow and the memorial.

Jbean had to pull the whole memorial thread because it was a mess.

All the mods are going to either give long time outs or life time bans if people start in again.

If you think think this message is directed at you do not PM me and ask. Assume it is.

I know this is terribly emotional and we all have so much of our hearts are in this case but let's not fall apart now. Now is the time we need to show we are a step above the rest.

Please continue the discussion but please do not attack, incite, or tiptoe up to the line then act innocent when someone calls you on it.

All you need to remember is, Attack the post, not the poster. If you can't attack the post without attacking the poster then it is simple. Don't post.

Thank you.

I STRONGLY recommend every single person on this forum re read this post.

We need to get back to discussing this case and not bashing every player involved.
STOP the name calling
STOP attacking each other.
It is time to get back to constructive discussion. Don't have to agree with each other or like any of the players, but you do have to discuss like adults.

May I make a suggestion?
It seems as though the threads about the memorial (s) are the ones with the most 'emotion'. :eek:
Maybe since the memorials are over the threads should be closed, like the way the NG threads close once the show is over?

May I make a suggestion?
It seems as though the threads about the memorial (s) are the ones with the most 'emotion'. :eek:
Maybe since the memorials are over the threads should be closed, like the way the NG threads close once the show is over?
we closed down quite a few and i really try not to shut down threads. But this may have to happen in this case.

*sigh*

I put myself on a self imposed T/O during the memorial. I was here and I was reading - just did not post. The only thing to date that I have stated about the memorial was that the music was beautiful and a post in the jewelry thread.

I honestly try not to post in a thread where I may be tempted to write something I should not! We are all adults here and should show self control, IMO. None of us are going to agree all of the time.

I am going to mind my p's and q's because I want to still have the privilage of being here at WS for the trial.

Ive read it JBean and Ive behaved myself!:)

I wish this applied to the bashing of LP as well. No matter what thread I go on, it seems it is acceptable to bash LP. The HATRED toward him from some posters is amazing.....absolutely amazing.

I wish this applied to the bashing of LP as well. No matter what thread I go on, it seems it is acceptable to bash LP. The HATRED toward him from some posters is amazing.....absolutely amazing.
Yes. I don't like the LP bashing either. :cry:

Thank you for bringing this up. I am so disappointed to find this on here. It is discouraging and creats a lot of ill feeling among posters.

Also, please no more negative remarks about Tim Miller re: LP either . Tim Miller and LP ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO HELP FIND THESE MISSING CHILDREN. None of us are in the position to judge them at all. If I had the money or resources, I would be doing it too .If it were your child missing, wouldn't you want any and all help you could to find your child? I know I would. I wouldn't disect everything that they say in a interview to find something negative to say about them . I would just be grateful that I had yet another person helping me find my baby .

The reality is this applies to everyone even the anthony family. So all of you that complain that your favorite player is getting bashed,please make sure you are not bashing anyone elses favorite player before you complain.that includes cindy! It amazes me that we have to constantly reprimand grown people not to call names.

Thank you JBean and I have done as suggested by . I assumed the mods were aware of the anti-LP posts as they were posting right in there among the posts, not condoning per se but in the threads. And by the way, LP is not my favorite player in this case. It has just become unavoidable that no matter which thread I visit, he is being bashed. It serves no purpose other than to the one posting.

Thanks again :blowkiss:

Sorry to you both for posting my concerns in the wrong place and causing more work for you. Thank you kindly for the tips.

The constant bashing of the Anthony family is getting out of hand, though, and that seems very unfair to me. I think if you can't have a little compassion for them, or try to understand their situation, then you shouldn't say anything at all. JMO.

However, some blogs are way worse than this one, they really get nasty at a couple of places.
Thanks to Tricia and the mods for doing their best to keep the negativity down.
And if I have posted something that offended anyone personally, please let me know and I will apologize and try to explain. I'm just a little old woman with a big heart and this case has been very emotional for me.

Thank you JBean and I have done as suggested by . I assumed the mods were aware of the anti-LP posts as they were posting right in there among the posts, not condoning per se but in the threads. And by the way, LP is not my favorite player in this case. It has just become unavoidable that no matter which thread I visit, he is being bashed. It serves no purpose other than to the one posting.

Thanks again :blowkiss:

I am a stats type person so when I looked at the stats today, there are 2,743 threads and 459,658 posts in the Caylee Anthony Forum. Seeing those figures it's difficult to catch all the bashing even if a MOD posts. I know I want to post once in awhile, but by the time I clean up the thread, I totally forgot what I wanted to post! :rolleyes:

I am a stats type person so when I looked at the stats today, there are 2,743 threads and 459,658 posts in the Caylee Anthony Forum. Seeing those figures it's difficult to catch all the bashing even if a MOD posts. I know I want to post once in awhile, but by the time I clean up the thread, I totally forgot what I wanted to post! :rolleyes:

Omg, Patty G. I *thought* I had some sense of the amount of work the mods have to do, but... I had no idea there were that many threads and posts. Thank you for pointing that out!!

And thank you to Tricia and all the mods for all your hard work in keeping this forum top-notch!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back