Nancy Grace, Weds. 02/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy's on ~ starting off with the 'breaking news' in the search for Haleigh (5 y/o FL girl missing).

"Goodbye Caylee" ~ remembering Caylee. "bombshell" tonight: confirmation that Caylee has been cremated. Ashes not even kept at the Anthony's home because of security concerns. Also, fingerprints on the duct tape? What do investigators make of LA's coded message during the memorial?

Nancy's on ~ starting off with the 'breaking news' in the search for Haleigh (5 y/o FL girl missing).

"Goodbye Caylee" ~ remembering Caylee. "bombshell" tonight: confirmation that Caylee has been cremated. Ashes not even kept at the Anthony's home because of security concerns. Also, fingerprints on the duct tape? What do investigators make of LA's coded message during the memorial?

I just read in the Orlando Sentinel that BC says Lee was talking to both of them when he said "CMA". He wants his sister to know he loves her. Who knows. It's the same article that talks about the cremation.

Breaking report ~ family lawyer confirming Caylee just cremated; reason family don't want a grave to be disturbed (paraphrased).

Now, back to missing Haleigh.

I just read in the Orlando Sentinel that BC says Lee was talking to both of them when he said "CMA". He wants his sister to know he loves her. Who knows. It's the same article that talks about the cremation.
Thanks! :) I haven't had a chance to read that yet.

It seems Nancy's coverage is going to be on two cases tonight so she'll be back & forth.

I was trying to post that same thing but couldn't find an unlocked Lee thread.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aylee-anthony-memorial-021109,0,4518634.story

When Lee Anthony eulogized his niece at the pulpit at First Baptist Church, he brought with him a laptop and read from it.

He told the mourners to withhold judgment and to fill their hearts with patience and grace. He spoke about "CMA," saying how much he missed her and will never forget the promise he made to her.

Who is "CMA?"

Lee Anthony was "talking to all of them," Conway said.
"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

Can we not watch on ustream anymore? Or does anyone know? I am at my daughters and they don't watch NG and I am missing it. Could watch it there for a few weeks.

i was trying to post that same thing but couldn't find an unlocked lee thread.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aylee-anthony-memorial-021109,0,4518634.story

when lee anthony eulogized his niece at the pulpit at first baptist church, he brought with him a laptop and read from it.

He told the mourners to withhold judgment and to fill their hearts with patience and grace. He spoke about "cma," saying how much he missed her and will never forget the promise he made to her.

Who is "cma?"

lee anthony was "talking to all of them," conway said.
"he wanted his sister to know he loves her."

i knew it!

In the lead in to tonight's program, NG said something about fingerprints. This should be very interesting

I was trying to post that same thing but couldn't find an unlocked Lee thread.

When Lee Anthony eulogized his niece at the pulpit at First Baptist Church, he brought with him a laptop and read from it.

He told the mourners to withhold judgment and to fill their hearts with patience and grace. He spoke about "CMA," saying how much he missed her and will never forget the promise he made to her.

Who is "CMA?"

Lee Anthony was "talking to all of them," Conway said.
"He wanted his sister to know he loves her."

But who knows?? Yesterday on JVM Luka said he didn't know who he was talking to! Seems BC knows more? Or maybe is guessing too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member