1011 users online (169 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

Thank you for the new thread!

Dragging this over from the other thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    I only caught part of the interview with the dad,who was the girl beside him?
    Haleigh's aunt...I assume paternal

Thanks for the new thread, Nurse
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Thanks babycat,i missed that.

Okay, what video is everyone talking about with the heavy man in the background? We should still see what SOs are around the bio-mom in GA as he might have access to her when she visits bio-mom, KWIM?
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

The PDM Bridge company does fabriacation at the location where he works. They have an extensive website. Dosen't sound as though the father would work at any of the on- site places. They said on the website that they work with construction companies that build the roads. I would think that this company would send a supervisor and a project manager to the location to insure proper install. They have several opening on line for jobs. Good company benifits packag also. You can google the name and it pops up at the top of the list.

The SO from the other thread. Is there a way to find out exactly what their offense was?
    Last edited by LancelotLink; 02-11-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: cat..shoulder

Time for me to call it a night. Hopefully i will wake up to good news in the morning. Praying for her and her family.

I think if a SO took her....he had been watching her....watching the family routine....someone close by like the puke who lives 500 ft. away!

Now, I just need to get past the deadbolt and the gf not noticing Haleigh being snatched from the bed beside her.....
    Last edited by Amster; 02-11-2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: spelling error
    IMO

Well...I went back to catch up on the last thread...poof.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=8989#

AAH, a handsome fella. GROSS. I like several ideas I have read here:
    #1-Someone came in the front door and left out the back door.---excellent thought
    #2-The girlfriend is suspicious. I would bet you a dollar her parents will be so tired of the scrutiny, and after the Grandmother came out and said the children had complained of being hit--they will release some sort of statement soon. Something along the lines of" our daughter was scared of the father of these children, the kids mother is the one to look at,our daughter got mixed up and over her head with this guy, etc etc etc....put the blame elsewhere.
    #3-Why would the dad say crowbar unless there was evidence of a crowbar? I know, I know I said I liked the "in the front door, out the back door" idea, but he would know if there were marks on the backdoor, maybe he is dying to have his daughter back, LE has told him not to say anything, but he couldn't help himself. I am sure he feels like no one understands how he feels right now....
    #4-The post about castration island? yeah, I'd vote for that.

Okay, I have to step away from this for a bit...I hope there is good news tomorrow.

Night guys...
    "A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I think if a SO took her....he had been watching her....watching the family routine....someone close by like the puke who lives 500 ft. away!

Now, I just need to get past the deadbolt and the gf not noticing Haeigh being snatched from the bed beside her.....
    I can't wrap my mind around that. Wait outside in hopes the G/F would go to the bathroom? And I just read that the Mom's GM said the bathroom was in the bedroom? Aye aye aye!

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Okay, what video is everyone talking about with the heavy man in the background? We should still see what SOs are around the bio-mom in GA as he might have access to her when she visits bio-mom, KWIM?
    I asked about the man standing behind the father's mom at the vigil. Is this the man you are talking about?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast