CA: "That's ALL that's important"

costalpilot

Reaction score
Website
www.pearltatman.com
CA: "She knows that she was loved by her family and thats ALL thats important."

I bolded the word but she emphasized it. I understand that emphasis on a positive, transcendental concept in a tragic circumstance can help mourners deal with the overwhelming grief and anger and fear that is so numbing and powerful.

If thats how Cindy used the idea, I understand.

But the statement followed her comments about KC:

"Mostly the things that I miss is watching the love that she shared with her mother. It breaks my heart today that KC's not with us today to honor her child, whom she loved so very, very much. KC, I hope your able to hear me today. I love you and I wish I could comfort you right now. I wish I could take away all of your pain. And wipe away your tears. I wanta thank you for giving me the greatest gift that I have ever received, and that is for Caylee Marie. Caylee was so much like you. She got her beauty and her compassion and her spirit and she will always love you. She knows that she was loved by her family. And thats all thats important, Stay strong my child. God will keep you safe and Caylee is watching over all of us...."

Her most emotional moments were here, talking about KC and Caylee, and about their loving relationship, and telling KC how much she supports her and wants to comfort her.

And then she said it:

ALL that is important is that Caylee knew the family loved her.

Chilling because Cindy knows KC killed Caylee, and if thats ALL that is important, then nothing else is, including murder.

Or, maybe she was just dealing with the pain by maximizing the thought: love conquers all.

Don't think so myself.

Chilling because Cindy knows KC killed Caylee, and if thats ALL that is important, then nothing else is, including murder.

I don't think Cindy knows KC killed Caylee. I think she believes her daughter is innocent. IMHO.

I agree with you. And there's no doubt in my mind that Cindy knows the perp did it.

No, Cindy. ALL that's important is that your murdering daughter go to trial and be convicted. ALL that's important for Caylee is that justice be served. If ALL that was important was love, than Caylee wouldn't have been murdered by her mother and you wouldn't have covered up for her.

Didn't the Anthony family attorney come out not long ago and say George and Cindy were not sure that Casey was innocent?

We can analyze everything they said until the cows come home, but it really IMO doesn't amount to a hill of beans as far as getting justice for Caylee.

My take on the statement is MAYBE she thinks KC was involved- but Caylee's death was an accident, therefore Caylee did not leave this world in a hateful and ugly way by the hands of her mother. So CA is thinking, yes she died, but it was an accident, and she died knowing she was loved by you, KC, and the rest of the family, and that is all that is important.

Then again, I have yet to be able to accuratley interpret anything this family has said and I doubt I ever will be able to. My mind just can't think like they do, KWIM?

CA: "She knows that she was loved by her family and thats ALL thats important."

That statement stood out for me as well, particularly in context of the words that came before it regarding Casey.

I don't know if Cindy 'knows' Casey murdered Caylee or not. Seems to me on some level she must know. "What have you done!" and "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" come to mind.

At any rate, Cindy is clearly taking any opportunity she can to declare Casey's innocence, IMO.

Or, maybe she was just dealing with the pain by maximizing the thought: love conquers all.

Don't think so myself.

Love does conquer all .. but it doesn't eliminate the need for accountability.

~Jai Yen

CA knows! She is consumed with GUILT! Guilt because of starting the fight with KC and "frustrating" KC so much she ran with Caylee and murdered her. I believe Cin-Cin blames herself, "If I hadn't started the fight, Caylee would be here today!" I think Cindy blames herself, thus is why she acts and says the things that she does.

I think her actions ad words at the Memorial were a combination of guilt and drugs (anti-depressants).. She looked "Zoned".. no tears, just "smiles"..

I have to add to Cindy's comment :

"I wanta thank you for giving me the greatest gift that I have ever received, and that is for Caylee Marie."

add :"That you took away from me!!!!:furious:

What's that old saying.."giveth and take it" Having a memory Loss.

CA knows! She is consumed with GUILT! Guilt because of starting the fight with KC and "frustrating" KC so much she ran with Caylee and murdered her. I believe Cin-Cin blames herself, "If I hadn't started the fight, Caylee would be here today!" I think Cindy blames herself, thus is why she acts and says the things that she does.

I think her actions ad words at the Memorial were a combination of guilt and drugs (anti-depressants).. She looked "Zoned".. no tears, just "smiles"..

Many people have said it's the drugs. In my experience drugs, especially anti-depressants, don't make you prone to smiling. I've never seen it listed as a side effect. And Cindy would have been stabilised by now on the drugs chosen for her. Unless she is taking something else not prescribed.

It's not too farfetched to believe that George is on anti-depressants. He looked appropriately grief-stricken.

You could be right about the guilt. But I think she was smiling because she was in the limelight. She also has hard eyes. And a hard heart.

i still wonder if cindy regrets making the 911 call. it was her last way of getting control over casey and it blew up in her face. i wonder if this is the second biggest regret for her, after Caylee's death. and i wonder if the guilt from making the call is what drives her now.

i wonder.

What I personally find so mystifying is how CA lives in such a dream world, you know the one where Casey is wonderful and loving and such a great mother and person. Did she not see the tapes of Casey forging checks and stealing money? Did she not see the pictures of Casey buying videos with her boyfriend on the day that Caylee disappeared? Wasn't she angry at Casey for stealing money from her grandparents? Did she not hear the way that Casey talked to her the day she was arrested? It's almost as if CA sees things differently than they really are, and that disturbs me. Of course it's her child and she loves her, and of course you need to stand by your children when they have done something wrong, but this picture that she paints of Casey is the one she wanted her to be, not the one that really is. When the Anthony's were planning this beautiful memorial service, Casey came out against her parents saying this was not what she wanted for Caylee, instead of being grateful for all their help. Casey took the greatest gift away from CA whether she did something so awful that someone would kill her child over it, or whether she herself did it.

CA doesn't seem to realize that her behavior does not make her daughter look innocent and, in fact, might be helping to further turn public opinion.

Cindy has demonstrated from day one that she is a master manipulator at revisionist history, at publicly proclaiming things to be true when in private she may doubt them, starting with how she dealt with people who noticed that KC was clearly seven months pregnant. Telling RG that KC stealing $250 only happened "once". Insisting her daughter was a wonderful loving mother in public when in private she had admitted she suspected her of being a sociopath. Refusing to anyone investigate anything other than a kidnapping. What's more she has demonstrated over and over that she becomes defensive and angry when her "mis-truths", "half-truths" or delusions are questioned.

It leaves the public the impression it is easy to believe that KC could have killed her daughter, either accidentally or on purpose, and created a dissociative fairy tale in her head about what really happened that would allow her to party with her friends for a month before she was discovered and feel justified in telling lie after lie when confronted.

Cindy's public behavior, and her angry insistence on bending the facts to her own advantage or favor, is doing more to taint a jury pool against her daughter than anything the media could concoct. She mirrors her own daughter's behavior when she does this and reinforces the impression that the entire family feels they have a right to do anything they want and are entitled to special treatment afterward and an extreme PR make-over to seal the deal.

One little boy stated the obvious in front to a crowd of deluded believers in The Emperor Has No Clothes. This is the reverse. This deluded woman rails against a crowd who can clearly see the obvious. We have let her off the hook because she is a grieving grandmother. But this pattern behavior has been shown to extend at least back to when Caylee was born and most likely long before. Someone needs to take her aside and say that everything she is doing is simply making it all much worse.

cindy is the type of person (i think) that if she doesnt have 150% proof then it didn't happen, look how long she was convinced caylee was alive?! FINALLY when they found her remains and ID'd them, THEN did she believe
i think same thing now, there's that nagging feeling maybe, but she won't be convinced until something huge comes out, ie fingerprints on duct tape...

What I personally find so mystifying is how CA lives in such a dream world, you know the one where Casey is wonderful and loving and such a great mother and person. Did she not see the tapes of Casey forging checks and stealing money? Did she not see the pictures of Casey buying videos with her boyfriend on the day that Caylee disappeared? Wasn't she angry at Casey for stealing money from her grandparents? Did she not hear the way that Casey talked to her the day she was arrested? It's almost as if CA sees things differently than they really are, and that disturbs me. Of course it's her child and she loves her, and of course you need to stand by your children when they have done something wrong, but this picture that she paints of Casey is the one she wanted her to be, not the one that really is. When the Anthony's were planning this beautiful memorial service, Casey came out against her parents saying this was not what she wanted for Caylee, instead of being grateful for all their help. Casey took the greatest gift away from CA whether she did something so awful that someone would kill her child over it, or whether she herself did it.

ITA-say if you came from Mars and watched the memorial service...from what CA said, you'd of thought that this family was the Cleavers or the Brady Bunch-everything perfect and loving and KC's being in jail-a big mistake that would get cleared up. I have been embarrassed for CA for the way she has pushed this delusion of a perfect family and KC-being the 'mother of the year'. I think none of us like to publicize our family's problems, but when you've got so much evidence that points out the major dysfunction in the family-you gotta own up to that at some point-No? Reminds me of my husband's ex-wife!!

Okay,

The part of Cindy's speech that got me was

" It breaks my heart today that KC's not with us today to honor her child,"

It baffles my mind. OF COURSE, KC is not there to "honor" her child, she is in jail for KILLING that child.

If she honored that child none of this would be happening.

I think Casey has CA believing some sort of "accident" involving someone else theory and so they know she was involved but that it wasn't her fault.

GA deep down inside knows she is at fault, Lee has always known and is torn up because of it.

I have to add to Cindy's comment :

"I wanta thank you for giving me the greatest gift that I have ever received, and that is for Caylee Marie."

add :"That you took away from me!!!!:furious:

What's that old saying.."giveth and take it" Having a memory Loss.

This reminds me of a post (myspace?) Casey did...was it the End of
days post? Where she talks about things being given and taken away...anyone have a better memory than me? :) I'm sure ya do...lol

Many people have said it's the drugs. In my experience drugs, especially anti-depressants, don't make you prone to smiling. I've never seen it listed as a side effect. And Cindy would have been stabilised by now on the drugs chosen for her. Unless she is taking something else not prescribed.

It's not too farfetched to believe that George is on anti-depressants. He looked appropriately grief-stricken.

You could be right about the guilt. But I think she was smiling because she was in the limelight. She also has hard eyes. And a hard heart.

I think she was smiling because she was finally able to accept that Caylee is in a better place, and she prefers to believe that Caylee was loved and cherished by her whole family. She chose to honor Caylee with smiles and happy memories rather than tears or guilt. A church is not a place to bring up the horror of how Caylee died or who was responsible. Cindy obviously has faith in God and He gave her the strength to get through it all with love and hope, and frankly, I was quite proud of her for it. As JVM said, Cindy planned the memorial and made all the arrangements, chose the music and the singers, and orchestrated the whole thing, which was quite a feat for her, after going through seven months of anguish and grief.
I saw nothing but love for her grandbaby in her eyes. I guess we only see what we choose to see.

Maybe Cindy is letting Casey know that her family will love her no matter what and that there is NO MORE NEED for silence.

People have been saying since Caylee disappeared that Casey won't talk because she is afraid of Cindy.

Cindy let Casey know she doesn't have to be afraid. Her love is unconditional. George and Lee sent prayers, understanding and forgiveness.

Shouldn't the family be encouraging Casey to confess? Especially if Casey is the victim of a *tragic accident* instead of a murderess. If Casey IS a murderess, for the good of her soul, shouldn't she be talking?

Cindy didn't say Casey was innocent. Neither did George or Lee. I am encouraged that they seem to be trying to alleviate any fears about reaction from her family should Casey come out with the truth.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back