RI RI - Jay Cee, 38, Cranston, 4 Feb 2002

hmg

Reaction score
Jay Cee, birth name John Cabrel, became missing on February 4, 2002 from Cranston, Rhode Island. He was driving his car, a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix with RI plates LI131 but LE thinks he used different plates at different times. On February 18 his car was found in Pigsah National Forest in Jonas Ridge, North Carolina but had been there since at least February 9. Police will not reveal what, if any, evidence was found in the car.

Cee was 38, 5'6"-5'8" and around 150 pounds. He has brown or hazel eyes and brown hair and had recently had hair implant surgery. He regularly tans and has a scar on his right knee.

Is there a link with any more info?

I can't find any missing information on him.

What were the circumstances of his disappearance?

Is he suspected to have just left? Or is foul play suspected?

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/cee_jay.html

cee_jay.jpg

Is there a link with any more info?

I can't find any missing information on him.

What were the circumstances of his disappearance?

Is he suspected to have just left? Or is foul play suspected?

How his car went from RI to NC remains a mystery. At this point I do believe foul play is suspected, although the bit about changing license plates makes me suspicious of his own behavior.

Thanks for the other info.

Ok, not trying to be nit picky, but I40 goes to Barstow California. There is no Barstow NC.

Also, it says "The nearest major road is I40" It is THIRTY miles from where his car was found. There are other smaller highways closer.

I don't think he is the first case of a car being found at Pisgah.
I'm looking in to it.

Did he legally change his name to Jay Cee?

There are a few men by his name and age (he'd be 45)

One lives or has lived in Miami, FL
One lived or has lived in Pampano Beach, FL
Orlando, FL

One with a PO box in Scottsdale, AZ

A few places in the North East also.

Anyway, if he likes tanning and gambling, FL would be a place for him... All of these guys have lived in apartments.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=427165

The above link, I searched John Cabral on myspace and came up with a few people, but this guy kind of struck me.

The MySpace guy does bare a resemblance to him. California is definitely a good place to tan and be near Las Vegas. Is it just me or does that man look like he's balding? We know Cee got a hair transplant right before he disappeared (presumably the Charley network pics don't reflect that) and it looks like this guy is balding too. Could just be the cap though. I wish his profile was more open so we could get some hints at his identity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back