GA in Putnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if I had a missing child the last thing I would want is the circus and support an Anthony could bring. jmo

Good for him....I hope he is able to stay strong and be a shoulder to lean on for the people in this family. Very sad and I hope Haleigh will be found alive, and safe.

I guess if I had a missing child the last thing I would want is the circus and support an Anthony could bring. jmo

I don't know....lots of camera's and reporters would get my childs face seen. I would take all the help I could get.

WOW I'm surprised he would be ready for something of this caliber.

OTOH, I would definitely welcome the increased media attention.

These people are living through something I was fortunate enough to never have to live through with my children, and I pray I'll never have to live through it with my grandchildren. I'm sure GA can offer support on a level that I'd never be able to; a level I hope never to be able to.

According to First Coast News, GA has made the journey to Putnam County to support the family of Haleigh Cummings.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=131173&catid=17

I hope and pray he is strong enough for the tide of emotions that is sure to overcome him.

How very kind of George to want to reach out to others who are suffering, too. I hope he can be a comfort to Hayleigh's family right now, and I hope he doesn't hurt himself too much in the process.

I just hope the press will leave GA alone about Casey and keep the focus on finding Haleigh.

I am proud of him for going. He may not be able to lend advice, but something as simple as offering a shoulder to cry on would do this family much good.
I am glad that George will also get to see how LE is working with this the same way they did with Caylee, and that they did their best with what they had..

God bless George for having the strength to offer his support, Im sure the faimly appriciates it

I think it is very kind of George to do this. He has a good heart and it says a lot for him to go support another hurting family in the same week he says goodbye to his own granddaughter. I think people need to give him a break. If not for anything or anybody else, then for Caylee. It would hurt her to hear such negativity about the people she loves and that is in no way honoring her sweet spirit.:twocents:

WOW I'm surprised he would be ready for something of this caliber.

He's not ..

I mean the guy tried to kill himself a couple of weeks ago and now thinks he's going to be helpful on another case???

Still in denial, I see ..

Oh, God bless George. I think this is good. It will help him to heal by going out and being able to help out and be support to this family. He certainly knows how Haleigh's family is feeling at this time.

It may help him heal, to start focusing on helping others. I think he will be great in this role.

It appears GA has found a way to be needed to help him heal. At first I thought Oh No! too soon. After thinking a bit more I realized to be needed is a basic instinct we all have and if it helps him to comfort another to find his place in the world thats what he needs to do. GA has made good aquantances along his journey through this tragedy and I think it is helping him with self esteem he has needed. I have to exclude kid finder friends from this. It warms my heart to see him surrounded by other males on a mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth