Nancy Grace - Thurs., 2/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening and thank you Patty! :seeya:

Greetings Panthera! Haleigh on first. Interviewing her bio mother

I think it's ok to post this here?

I said in the Haleigh thread today the Amber Alert came out on the same day as Caylee's memorial..I'm pretty sure I heard about it almost at the same time GA was talking about dedicating himself to missing children & KFs.

Now we have this little girl with the name that rhymes with Caylee (her middle name is also Marie?) turns up missing & is making headlines the same as Caylee did & still is.

Today GA turns up to help support the family..He said he would've gone after the memorial but he needed time to decompress..That makes sense but I'm having a problem making sense of all the rest.

So much coincidence..It's kinda freaky!..Almost like it was somehow meant to be?

I don't normally believe in such things but there's too much for me to ignore..I really wish I could & wish I thought there would be a different ending to Haleigh then Caylee but what are the odds of that? :(

I think it's ok to post this here?

I said in the Haleigh thread today the Amber Alert came out on the same day as Caylee's memorial..I'm pretty sure I heard about it almost at the same time GA was talking about dedicating himself to missing children & KFs.

Now we have this little girl with the name that rhymes with Caylee (her middle name is also Marie?) turns up missing & is making headlines the same as Caylee did & still is.

Today GA turns up to help support the family..He said he would've gone after the memorial but he needed time to decompress..That makes sense but I'm having a problem making sense of all the rest.

So much coincidence..It's kinda freaky!..Almost like it was somehow meant to be?

I don't normally believe in such things but there's too much for me to ignore..I really wish I could & wish I thought there would be a different ending to Haleigh then Caylee but what are the odds of that? :(

Maybe Caylee has taken on her new role already and is guiding GA? God works in mysterious ways..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288