Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

EGOSLAYER-
Dad's record is on the first page of thread 5. At least I think it was 5. I can't keep up.

TY Christine. :blowkiss:

During the interview, NG asked her some pretty simple yet poignant questions of the mom. One being, did Haleigh go to school on Monday? She did not know. I was flabbergasted!

If anyone can explain the astrological listings that were linked on the prior post, I would appreciate it very much !

Christine

thank you for the new thread.... and the special hugs ;)

I am just sick over this sweet little one.. ugh.....

Who did she ask? Bio mom would have no way to know if she went to school or not.

During the interview, NG asked her some pretty simple yet poignant questions of the mom. One being, did Haleigh go to school on Monday? She did not know. I was flabbergasted!

Not only did she not know if she was in school Monday, she blamed dad for Haleigh missing too much school but couldn't tell NG WHY she missed school. :waitasec:

IMO, at Haleighs age, if she got out on her own she would be in the neighborhood crying.......someone would hear or see her.
What was the temperature that night? full moon IIRC.......moonlight skies.......in Fla was it clear or cloudy? rainy?

The mother didn't live there. Also, earlier the grandmother said that she wasn't allowed to talk to her kids on the phone. The daddy would call her when he needed to talk to her, but there was no phone conversations between them. With it not being her weekend, I don't doubt that she doesn't know anything.

Quote from Panthera:"Yet in the video of them walking around together it didn't seem they were distant at all, in fact I think I saw his arm around her shoulder. So I wonder does he always call her names like that? IOW, it doesn't seem she's afraid of him or anything. MOO "
Sorry, the thread closed before I could respond and I wanted to say I have seen this kind of relationship, I know everything is new and we really don't know that much but I have been around plenty of men who use this kind of behavior to control the woman in their life. I'm sure she does feel loved, and fear both.

You are welcome. I may not agree with everyone, but it's great to have fresh eyes and points of view. I am so sorry about your nephew. Good thing you got him back!

thank you. he's a good kid (9 now), and smart as can be :D

i also like to have others pov. i lurked for a while on the caylee thread and just joined not long ago. WS is the best site i've found for facts and good discussion.

The temperature was mid 40s-mid 50s with overcast skies. (48 degrees and no rain)

Haleigh wasn't with her mother so I'm not surprised by her answers. But what I've noticed is no plea to whoever has Haleigh to please return her unharmed. It's like she's also blaming Haleigh's dad for anything that happened. MOO

The mother didn't live there. Also, earlier the grandmother said that she wasn't allowed to talk to her kids on the phone. The daddy would call her when he needed to talk to her, but there was no phone conversations between them. With it not being her weekend, I don't doubt that she doesn't know anything.

Wow. I missed that about not being allowed to talk on the phone.
Wow.
Just...wow. :(

If Haleigh went to kindie did teachers, neighbors notice anything like abuse?
Bio mom said Haleigh hardly was sick, so why miss so much school? IMO

She was the Bio mom, she doesnt live with Haleigh. So that's why she didn't know if she went to school.

Question regarding access to the back door...

Didn't the father say it was handicapped accessible meaning (I assume) a ramp?

A ramp would not only mean there would be enough room for a cement block (mobile home stairs are not that wide and a cement block would take up a lot of room) and to easily carry a child down.

IMO, at Haleighs age, if she got out on her own she would be in the neighborhood crying.......someone would hear or see her.
What was the temperature that night? full moon IIRC.......moonlight skies.......in Fla was it clear or cloudy? rainy?
How far is that dock the dogs hit on from the mobile home? Could she have just wandered down there and fell off? I'm just trying to think of possibilities other than a RSO or the g/f, even though LE doesn't think this is what happened. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member