Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

I don't think his stories changing in regards to where the kids were sleeping, ect should count against HIM. He wasn't even there when it all went down so whose to say the kids actually went to bed? I think asking him what happened is hearsay bc obviously he was at work and only knows what he knows from his girlfriend.

I don't think his stories changing in regards to where the kids were sleeping, ect should count against HIM. He wasn't even there when it all went down so whose to say the kids actually went to bed? I think asking him what happened is hearsay bc obviously he was at work and only knows what he knows from his girlfriend.

Yeah, that IS a very good point. The GF is really the only one that holds the key here. Not sure I'm too comfortable with that scenario...hopefully she'll get her story straight.

It was mentioned that the GF had her brother and his pals over, how old is her brother? I can see the group of them discussing the Caylee Anthony case and planning the unthinkable of staging a kidnapping.

This was quoted from elle1919

Has her story changed or is it being told differently by different reporters. I have been following this thread since it opened and I was looking for stories on the internet for Haleigh before anyone was really paying attention. The girlfriend has always said Haleigh was sleeping in the same room with her...buy in a different bed. When Nancy Grace was interviewing the bio mom and grandma last night I was screaming at the tv because the mom was stating she had been told 3 different stories....maybe she had been told 3 different stories but not by the girlfriend herself. And even the bio mom said she can't remember who told her the stories.

The sad part is, all the contradicting info came out of the girls own mouth in interviews.

It was mentioned that the GF had her brother and his pals over, how old is her brother? I can see the group of them discussing the Caylee Anthony case and planning the unthinkable of staging a kidnapping.

I thought it was her brother and his chilrdren.....were there others too?

I would've given Misty the benefit of the doubt yesterday regarding the conflicting stories which were coming out, I was putting it down to poor reporting but now, having seen the bio mother talk about 3 versions she's been told regarding the sleeping arrangements, the fathers 2 different versions and the gf (I forget how many) stories changing all the time. Someone is lying. Yesterday, after her first media interview I was certain the gf was not involved but after seeing and hearing what they've said from that time and so far, I'm not convinced at all.

Has her story changed or is it being told differently by different reporters. I have been following this thread since it opened and I was looking for stories on the internet for Haleigh before anyone was really paying attention. The girlfriend has always said Haleigh was sleeping in the same room with her...buy in a different bed. When Nancy Grace was interviewing the bio mom and grandma last night I was screaming at the tv because the mom was stating she had been told 3 different stories....maybe she had been told 3 different stories but not by the girlfriend herself. And even the bio mom said she can't remember who told her the stories.

The sad part is, all the contradicting info came out of the girls own mouth in interviews.

Maybe you have a link to the interview you are speaking of because I have watched a lot of them and the girlfriend never states she was in the same bed with Haleigh. She say's RIGHT NEXT TO HER. How reporters interpret and report what she said is what the problem is....or if you have a link to the interview where she states she was in the bed with Haleigh I would love to hear it.

It is always interesting to see how things are viewed through other people's eyes. As fast as these threads are moving and as much info keeps changing (regardless of why) I perceive the posts as being pretty openminded that a SO did come in take Haleigh. I have only seen a handful of post saying she and/or he did anything heinous.

There are many posts saying something is right about the story. Many suggesting she is lying about the hours between 10-3. Most of those saying she is 17 and in over head. jmo

Don't know if asked, but, was it said the gf had a key to the door....or how long the deadbolt was on the door?? Did the dad put it on or was it already there from the prior occupants??

Anyone know who the ac guy was? Did he unlock the back door after the father went to work?

Here is a snip from the NG show that made me hesitate last night when I heard it:

Speaking was MICHAEL SAPRAICONE, FMR. NYPD DETECTIVE PRESIDENT OF SQUAD SECURITY INC

Here is what Mr. Sapraicone had to say:

"SAPRAICONE: You have this -- husband, the boyfriend goes to work every night. He works until 2:00, 3:00 in the morning, so this girl closes this door and locks that door because she`s the caretaker there, for this 3-year-old and this 5-year-old. How does that just so happen to be open that evening? And how does a predator just happen to come to that one particular trailer and find that door open?

I mean is there any indication that somebody tried other doors in the trail park? No, we don`t have that. So he just happens to wander into this one trailer, open that door and sure enough there`s a 5-year-old girl he can take out of that bedroom. That doesn`t add up.

I`d like to look at the inner circle a little bit. And then I`d like to look at the nature under the friends. Something`s going on in that house. As you said before, we don`t know what happens to her after she gets home from school on Monday. We do know the father picked her up at school at 3:00 or 3:30 on Monday. But then we don`t know what happened? What`s the timeline from 3:00 until 10:00 that night when this girl Misty says she put her to bed at 8:00?"

I understand that we all have developing theories as to who may or may not have been involved in the disappearance of Haleigh but the comment above has me scratching my head.

The Father has stated in interviews that the backdoor is always locked. Father says that he checks the door before he goes to work every night to make sure the door is locked. The GF has said in interviews that she was washing clothes and when she went to the bedroom the backdoor was locked.

How did this door come to be open when there is no evident damage to door or lock? How did this SO know to check the one door that was unlocked? If the SO wandered around the neighborhood checking for unlocked doors wouldn't there be evidence of that and do the neighbors have dogs that would create a racket if this SO went to the property with the dogs to check for unlocked doors?

I'm trying to figure out, how a SO would go to that trailer and just happen to find the one door that stays locked by all accounts all the time, the one door that isn't used by the family but just a few times since they moved in, and find that door unlocked?

I haven't formulated an opinion on who is or who isn't involved but really if you put that scenario above to the "most likely" test. It doesn't pass without a lot, a lot of justifications and rationalizations.

I'm not talking about what is Possible, because anything is possible but I'm trying to figure out the probable, those are two very different things in my opinion.

http://transcripts.cnn.
com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/12/ng.01.html

I was trying to follow this story, but we are on thread 9 now. There was a lot of conflicting stories right at first.
What I have so far.

Dad was at work. (FWIW, I have seen crane operators, along with others, in FL working throughout the night on bridges and causeways, avoiding the day-time traffic.) Dad got off work at 3am. Haliegh was missing when Dad got home. GF says she, Haliegh, and little brother were asleep in same room, but not in same bed? GF gets up to go to bathroom and Haliegh is gone. 911 was called when Dad got home. Dogs traced Haliegh's scent to end of dock near home.

Anyone care to help a fellow sleuther? What do I have wrong, and what have I missed?
Lanie

I don't think it was odd at all that he told Misty to look into the camera during the Greta interview last night. This man seems devastated -- and is doing everything in his power to bring his daughter home -- and that includes doing interviews every night whether he likes it or not. (In fact, Mark Klaas remarked on NG the other night that he would advise Ronald to stay strong, don't fall apart, keep doing interviews, etc.) These people aren't media saavy -- so I'm sure in the last couple of days, they've been told to look straight into camera when they're doing interviews. Not surprised at all he reminded Misty to do this.

I thought the same thing about the bio mom ?
Off side note : I would be crying my eyes out
talking about my missing child they would
have to give me something that goes for the Dad
and girlfriend to they teared up some but I would be
pouring with tears.

It really bothers me that the GF speaks of this child in the past tense.

Also...someone help clear this up for me. Did Girlfreind get up to go to the bathroom or the child? I'm heaing both ways now.

I don't know?? The GF may be hiding something, but it's difficult for me to believe this particular seventeen yr. old was involved. Simply because I don't believe she could pull it off as well as she has. I think she is just very frightened,IMO.

I don't know?? The GF may be hiding something, but it's difficult for me to believe this particular seventeen yr. old was involved. Simply because I don't believe she could pull it off as well as she has. I think she is just very frightened.

I agree.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18700310/detail.html#-
POSTED: Thursday, February 12, 2009
UPDATED: 10:59 pm EST February 12, 2009

*snipped from article bolded by me*
Girlfriend Describes Waking Up, Finding Haleigh Gone

I would have got up and I wouldn't have let them take her," Croslin said.
I wished they'd took me instead of her, because I could have fought," Croslin said.
What do they want with a little 5-year-old?

Haleigh's Mother Has Questions, But Same Plea
"If somebody went in there and grabbed her, they'd have to know her," Sheffield said Thursday afternoon. "Haleigh's not going to wander off or let some stranger pick her up without making a noise. It all sounds fishy to me, but I don't want to make any accusations, I don't want to talk about them. I just want my baby home."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46