13 yr old under 4' tall becomes a father

PattyCake

Gypsy By Heart
Reaction score
Okay, in this news story, the father of the 13 yr old 'claims' his son didn't know what he was doing? Yeah, right okay then. Unless this 13 yr old boy lives under a rock and never goes to school, then maybe you can convince me he knows nothing about sex.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492085,00.html
:eek:

Alfie looks like an 8 year old- he's just a little wisp of a kid! Hopefully with the family support, everyone will make it through all this. The baby is beautiful. I am not sure it's the best idea for Alfie to stay at the home overnight with his girlfriend but hopefully the dad's talk about the birds and the bees gets the point across. (Did I read right, Alfie's dad has 9 children of his own?)

Wow... DH is going to have to sit down tonight and talk to our almost 12 yr old- this scares me! :)

i have to wonder if this is really true...i say that after seeing the picture of the girlfriend...she looks much larger and even more mature then alfie so Im wondering why in the world would SHE have sex with someone who looks so young?
If he looked older i would understand

I'm gobsmacked. Certainly this can't be true? He was 12 when he fathered a child? He doesn't look like he's entered puberty yet. This is really strange and bizarre.

No way he is 13, my son is 10 and looks wayyyyy older than him. Something is wrong here. I agree too that the girl is way bigger and looks way older. Its beyond weird.

The girl is around 15 I believe and older than the boy father. I'm sure the sets of grandparents will do most of the raising, but it would be weird to be about 10 years old and have a dad in college,

OOOOPS! I didn't see this here and my search didn't work (AGAIN!). I'll go delete mine (I put it by the OCTOMOM!). I am appalled at this situation. It's just like the OCTOMOM. WRONG on sooooooooooooo many levels. His dad has 9 kids. Uhhhh, no wonder junior got someone preggo. Great example you set daddy.

He looks about 10 or 11. And why is a 15 year old girl with a 12 year old boy? He's in what...7th grade. I was 15 when I was in 10th grade. This is just really odd.

I say a paternity test is in order. Just to be sure. I'm not saying the 15 yr old is lying I'm just saying a paternity test is in order.

I can't help but feel icky when I look at the pics. I keep hoping it is a hoax...

I can't help but feel icky when I look at the pics. I keep hoping it is a hoax...

Did you read the interview of his older sister where she discusses how mixed up the family is? I am trying to be a less judgemental person, I really am, but here I go...his parents were not "parenting" him at all' he seemed to be on his own. I hate, hate, hate to say it but the baby needs to be adopted by a couple who are ready to be parents and so does he.

Did you read the interview of his older sister where she discusses how mixed up the family is? I am trying to be a less judgemental person, I really am, but here I go...his parents were not "parenting" him at all' he seemed to be on his own. I hate, hate, hate to say it but the baby needs to be adopted by a couple who are ready to be parents and so does he.

I agree that the baby should be adopted out. That would be the best decision these young parents could make. First, no matter how wonderful these children are at being parents, they are in no shape whatsoever even to begin to care for a baby. Second, they need to finish growing up. Most kids I know his age are into video games and bike riding, and as novel as an infant is, soon her needs will overwhelm that boy.

No way he is 13, my son is 10 and looks wayyyyy older than him. Something is wrong here. I agree too that the girl is way bigger and looks way older. Its beyond weird.

Call Maury we need a paternity test! :waitasec:

you know if this is real and history repeats itself...he could be a grandfather at 20, great grandfather at 30, great great grandfather by 40....etc etc etc

Call Maury we need a paternity test! :waitasec:

I agree this is just wrong on so many levels. First of all my son is 10 and just turned 10 and is 4 "7" so the fact that he is under 4 ft is crazy, my seven year old is over 4ft. I just for some reason dont believe the child is his or that he is 13

I say a paternity test is in order. Just to be sure. I'm not saying the 15 yr old is lying I'm just saying a paternity test is in order.

I agree, something isn't adding up here.

Putting aside his height and small build, he doesn't look like he has even come close to hitting puberty yet, so I question his apparent fertility.

This is really bizarre, any way you look at it.

I've just saw on sky news that Alfie may not be the father, as there are a few others who it could be. Alfie has asked for a paternity test.

Will post link when it appears, not there as yet.

I have a hard time believing that is a 13 year old...something just isn't right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back