Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

OK, here's another thing that bothers me. On the 911 call, the gf passes herself off as the mother of these kids, That's a lie and was giving the operator a false impression. She didn't need to lie, all she had to say was I'm the Dad's girlfriend, no big deal...but she continued to call herself the mom.

They lived together for a few months, she wasn't married to him...no reason for her to call herself the mom, especially to law enforcement.

If she so easily lied about that, then she can lie about other things as well. Once a liar, always a liar.

I think they've both subconsciously let things slip from the very beginning of this whole story. I am also big into body language and theirs is bizarre-o to say the least. I have a strong feeling that drugs are heavily involved in that home and perhaps that is why they waited so long to contact LE. They probably flushed, threw up, hid what they had before LE came over.

Thanks SS...was getting confused there for a second. :blowkiss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaas View Post
The layout may be similar to this http://www.topproducerwebsite.com/us...s/2436-947.jpg which would explain the location of the "back door" and rear windows, stovepipe.

If that is a similar lay out to their house, I can see how she didn't make it to the bathroom. If the bedroom door was open, the kitchen light would be shining into the bedroom.

She probably woke up, saw the light and went into the kitchen to see what was going on and saw that the door was open.

Pertaining to heavy sleeping: I don't have children yet, but if I am lucky enough to have a child, I have a major fear of not being able to wake up for the baby. When I am in deep sleep, I don't wake up easily, and when I am woken up, I'm still asleep if that makes sense.

As an example, my bf wakes me up every morning to say good bye to me when he leaves for work. Most of the time, he tells me that I start talking to him as if he were in my dream and a lot of times I panic and don't recognize his face and I tell him to leave me alone because I have a bf and I don't remember any of it. It takes me atleast 5 minutes to realize that I'm awake and another 5 to be able to get my brain going. I've been like this all of my life. I know if I were the gf, I wouldn't be surprised if it took me a little while to process that the little girl was gone and being confused as to what to do.

She may be the same way. You never know. IMO

IIRC: the 1st interview by Misty ( when she was at her home with her mother) she said there was a masterbath. I may be wrong, i'm looking for the link maybe someone could verify this?

On both Greta and NG the grandma said the bathroom was in the bedroom.

OMG. In the prior thread (#9) Avalon posted some court records concerning Misty's mother from about three years ago.

I just realized that my son went to grade/middle school with Misty.

And that I have crossed paths with her mother.

Holy cow.

I think they've both subconsciously let things slip from the very beginning of this whole story. I am also big into body language and theirs is bizarre-o to say the least. I have a strong feeling that drugs are heavily involved in that home and perhaps that is why they waited so long to contact LE. They probably flushed, threw up, hid what they had before LE came over.

Me too. I hope LE ran a drug dog in and around the house.

I'm betting the home has a septic system and hoping LE looks in there.

Didn't a woman hide her husbands body in the septic tank?

OMG. In the prior thread (#9) Avalon posted some court records concerning Misty's mother from about three years ago.

I just realized that my son went to grade/middle school with Misty.

And that I have crossed paths with her mother.

Holy cow.

Oh wow, I bet that's a surreal feeling!

OK, here's another thing that bothers me. On the 911 call, the gf passes herself off as the mother of these kids, That's a lie and was giving the operator a false impression. She didn't need to lie, all she had to say was I'm the Dad's girlfriend, no big deal...but she continued to call herself the mom.

They lived together for a few months, she wasn't married to him...no reason for her to call herself the mom, especially to law enforcement.

If she so easily lied about that, then she can lie about other things as well..

I too thought this odd. After four mos. (!?) she may have enjoyed referring to herself to her friends as the child's mother but in THIS situation, that's a critical piece of info and every fact is important. I may have not made fast connections or articulated myself as well at that age, but I don't think my stories changed or contradicted one another... unless I was trying to hide something, that is...

Why would you have to check a door everyday if its "never used" and the kids couldnt open it.

Probably parents (or caregivers) in a similar situation become (somewhat understandably) defensive, or at least those who have drug or criminal records, custody disputes, previous incidents...

I don't think it is a handicapped ramp. The home is set up high to allow for rising water (good plan based on the photo). It is probably a very small ramp that just allows you to use that door. A ramp is way cheaper than stairs.

Still can't quite figure out why dad wouldn't just carry vacuum directly out to front where cars appear to park... :waitasec:

I can think of many horrible reasons someone set on seeking revenge through a child would take the girl instead of the boy.

Yes my mind can wander horrible places too, I meant if it was strictly drug-related, as some have suggested. It seems frighteningly clear there's likely one reason it was Haleigh, the girl. JMO

:praying:

:parrot:

genthumbashxMediuma.jpg

2436-947-1.jpg

sorry this got lost at the end of the last thread. The only difference would be if they had a master bath.

(sigh) I never considered a septic tank, but since it is a community...what are the chances they are on a city type water supply?

Looks like there are two sky lights, and from being in a couple trialer homes those are usually in the baths.

genthumbashxMediuma.jpg

2436-947-1.jpg

sorry this got lost at the end of the last thread. The only difference would be if they had a master bath.

Almost all of the mobile homes we looked at when buying had a master bath in the Master Bedroom. If I had to guess, I would think that the master bath is on the end where the skylight is. Both of the bathrooms in my mobile home have the fan that you can turn on, and also a smaller vent on the roof, which may help finding their location in this home.

Ok Just throwing this out there, Just rambling and putting thoughts down in writing. Whoever this person is that TOOK Haleigh, obviousely knew the family or knew of them. You dont just go to someones house for a cup of sugar see there is a little girl and then take her.
What if they knew Misty would go out take a smoke break leave the door open or take out the trash they go into the house hide out until she is asleep. Open back door then screen door and prop the cynderblock against so they can take her out quickly also out of a door that is not facing the road and into woods. If the TV was on in that room maybe thats why no one heard anything?? Snuck in room too grab Haleigh or Flip on Kitchen light because you know Haleigh is afraid of dark and this might make the child wander into the kitchen, you grab her and take off out of open back door leading to the woods??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth