1213 users online (198 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

Continue here please.

Newbies

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by MyTinkieGirl View Post
    THANK YOU!!! Been trying to get that paragraph to copy/paste, too...LOL
    Found it, posted comments further up. I see they stopped at the train tracks. Child was then placed in car.

This was an abduction. If Misty was inovled they would have found the body by now. Nite!

I'm having trouble keeping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedthan Johns View Post
    No I think I read she is 24
    She's 23. It's on her myspace and she has pictures from her 23rd birthday.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    come on SS...you silly! You know I was just joking! But I do not believe this girlfriend did anything except perhaps leave the door unlocked. (I have already offered my hat up for eating several times today but I will do it again LOL) For me there are plausible explainations for what have some so exasperated over Misty's affect and statements. Best part of websleuths is there can be more than one thought and it is respected. I admit my use of devil's advocate was the wrong choice of words. Nurse hearts SS!!
    Whew~

I agree...I don't think the GF did anything to Haleigh. (I guess I may have to help you eat that hat. LOL)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I dont understand, now Misty got up to get a drink at 3 am? She also told LE that they where sleeping with her, doesnt say in seperate beds. So many inconsistancies, she's definately top on my suspect list.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Found it, posted comments further up. I see they stopped at the train tracks. Child was then placed in car.

This was an abduction. If Misty was inovled they would have found the body by now. Nite!
    Where are you reading this?!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Bio-mom is 23 years old:

"Her mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, was at her home in Baker County near the Florida-Georgia state line at the time of her daughter's disappearance. She was in Putnam County on Wednesday, talking with investigators and waiting for news on her daughter's whereabouts."

(scroll towards end of article)
    http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh_47...gs_county.html

Here is my thing..
    17, 14, 10, it doesn't make much of a difference. She knows where those children were sleeping at.. If she woke up to go get a drink, go to the bathroom, whatever, she knows what she woke up for.
    I don't for one second believe anything she says now. Even after the police made their report, she has changed her story a few times..
    Sorry, but I am not buying her crap..if you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing.
    I think THE GF did something with this child. She could have very well led that child out of that house by her hands, and threw her into the water knowing that she is afraid of the water..
    I don't know, I have that gut feeling just like I did with Caylee, and its not good..
    Justice For Caylee Marie

You need to supplement your info with links, so we know it's from a legit source please.

Thank you for the police report: My comments in bold

Myself and officer Sorenson initiated a track (this is with the search dog) at the beginning at the back/side of the door of the residence. The track lead directly out to the backdoor and down a wooded path, as we traveled down the wooded path, we located what appeared to be a small child’s foot print in the dirt. –I hope they are able to determine if that foot print was new. Was the child playing out earlier that day without shoes? Would she have ever of gone in a deeply wooded area by herself without shoes? Track lead to a pond. IMPORTANT; at the LAST residence on the right side of Green Drive was a small building with a door which had been left open. What is this small building? The track ended here. Car tracks from that small building? Evidence of Haleigh at that building???

The fact that the child was awake and walking appears she either new her attacker or went willingly.
    I'm a bit behind but I don't think the footprint is related unless she wandered out on her own. If she was abducted, surely they would not have her walking away. They would be in a hurry to get out of there and carry her. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MeoW333 View Post
    Bio-mom is 23 years old:

"Her mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, was at her home in Baker County near the Florida-Georgia state line at the time of her daughter's disappearance. She was in Putnam County on Wednesday, talking with investigators and waiting for news on her daughter's whereabouts."

(scroll towards end of article)
    http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh_47...gs_county.html
    I remember a news story that the mom said she got involved with dad at 14. So it is possible that she was 14 when she got pregnant with Hayleigh. I had just assumed, seeing that they said she was 23, that she didnt get pregnant for a while after she met him.
    Cindi Lou

Just to clarify- I don't live too far from Satsuma- about 35 miles.

Mom lives in Glen St. Mary- of of I-10, just west of Jacksonville.

The drive to Satsuma is about 1.5-2 hours

And I did hear bio mom say that she received a call at 3:49 AM on NG last night.

Why is that sentence blacked out in LE report???!!!

Mom's b/d 8/30/89. This makes her 19 years old, unless LE report is in error. I gonna believe LE report over a newspaper article...
    My Opinion Only..MOO

Police Report

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/ima.../13/putnam.pdf

Bumping.

Thanks to the original poster who posted this and to MDO for bumping in the last thread for those of use that didn't see the original post.

Here is the news story where she talked about meeting him, but she did say they broke up when she was 19
    http://www.fox30online.com/content/t...ceylDy8Ng.cspx
    Cindi Lou

Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast