Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

THANK YOU!!! Been trying to get that paragraph to copy/paste, too...LOL

Found it, posted comments further up. I see they stopped at the train tracks. Child was then placed in car.

This was an abduction. If Misty was inovled they would have found the body by now. Nite!

come on SS...you silly! You know I was just joking! But I do not believe this girlfriend did anything except perhaps leave the door unlocked. (I have already offered my hat up for eating several times today but I will do it again LOL) For me there are plausible explainations for what have some so exasperated over Misty's affect and statements. Best part of websleuths is there can be more than one thought and it is respected. I admit my use of devil's advocate was the wrong choice of words. Nurse hearts SS!!:blowkiss:
Whew~

I agree...I don't think the GF did anything to Haleigh. (I guess I may have to help you eat that hat. LOL)

I dont understand, now Misty got up to get a drink at 3 am? She also told LE that they where sleeping with her, doesnt say in seperate beds. So many inconsistancies, she's definately top on my suspect list.

Found it, posted comments further up. I see they stopped at the train tracks. Child was then placed in car.

This was an abduction. If Misty was inovled they would have found the body by now. Nite!
Where are you reading this?!

Here is my thing..
17, 14, 10, it doesn't make much of a difference. She knows where those children were sleeping at.. If she woke up to go get a drink, go to the bathroom, whatever, she knows what she woke up for.
I don't for one second believe anything she says now. Even after the police made their report, she has changed her story a few times..
Sorry, but I am not buying her crap..if you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing.
I think THE GF did something with this child. She could have very well led that child out of that house by her hands, and threw her into the water knowing that she is afraid of the water..
I don't know, I have that gut feeling just like I did with Caylee, and its not good..

You need to supplement your info with links, so we know it's from a legit source please.

Thank you for the police report: My comments in bold

Myself and officer Sorenson initiated a track (this is with the search dog) at the beginning at the back/side of the door of the residence. The track lead directly out to the backdoor and down a wooded path, as we traveled down the wooded path, we located what appeared to be a small child’s foot print in the dirt. –I hope they are able to determine if that foot print was new. Was the child playing out earlier that day without shoes? Would she have ever of gone in a deeply wooded area by herself without shoes? Track lead to a pond. IMPORTANT; at the LAST residence on the right side of Green Drive was a small building with a door which had been left open. What is this small building? The track ended here. Car tracks from that small building? Evidence of Haleigh at that building???

The fact that the child was awake and walking appears she either new her attacker or went willingly.

I'm a bit behind but I don't think the footprint is related unless she wandered out on her own. If she was abducted, surely they would not have her walking away. They would be in a hurry to get out of there and carry her. JMO.

Bio-mom is 23 years old:

"Her mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, was at her home in Baker County near the Florida-Georgia state line at the time of her daughter's disappearance. She was in Putnam County on Wednesday, talking with investigators and waiting for news on her daughter's whereabouts."

(scroll towards end of article)
http://www.cbs12.com/news/haleigh_4714446___article.html/cummings_county.html

I remember a news story that the mom said she got involved with dad at 14. So it is possible that she was 14 when she got pregnant with Hayleigh. I had just assumed, seeing that they said she was 23, that she didnt get pregnant for a while after she met him.

Just to clarify- I don't live too far from Satsuma- about 35 miles.

Mom lives in Glen St. Mary- of of I-10, just west of Jacksonville.

The drive to Satsuma is about 1.5-2 hours

And I did hear bio mom say that she received a call at 3:49 AM on NG last night.

Why is that sentence blacked out in LE report???!!!

Mom's b/d 8/30/89. This makes her 19 years old, unless LE report is in error. I gonna believe LE report over a newspaper article...

shutterfly wrote:
http://gis.putnam-fl.com/website//pu...&QueryZoom=Yes

In the pic from the above link, the trailer does in fact appear to have a ramp on the side of the house. This is a 2008 aerial from the county website. The car sitting at the side of the house appears to be "similar" to the car we see now sitting at the front of the mobile home as well.
To view the current aerial, you have to zoom out, check the 2008 aerial box, and refresh the map.

Thank you for this, shutterfly.

We've been under the assumption that Misty's brother's home is behind bio dad's. That is not the case. The brother's home is here:

http://gis.putnam-fl.com/website//p...CELID='39-11-26-0000-0190-0074'&QueryZoom=Yes

It is on Tyler, but on the opposite side of the street. So, not behind Ronald's.

Just to clarify- I don't live too far from Satsuma- about 35 miles.

Mom lives in Glen St. Mary- of of I-10, just west of Jacksonville.

The drive to Satsuma is about 1.5-2 hours

And I did hear bio mom say that she received a call at 3:49 AM on NG last night.

She must have been speeding to get there
That's exactly what I would have been doing.
middle of the night, with little traffic, frantic over your child being missing. getting there in almost half the time.. don't see a problem here. yet
imo

Where are you reading this?!
I think Ned was getting it from the police report where it said the dogs stopped tracking at the rr tracks. ((( now nurse cannot help but remember that crazy mexican serial killer that used the train!!!))

Mom's b/d 8/30/89. This makes her 19 years old, unless LE report is in error. I gonna believe LE report over a newspaper article...

(bold mine, respectfully snipped)

Jeez, if true, that would mean the mom was born exactly a year after me! :eek:

About the police report stating that the dogs sniffed up to the railroad tracks, and this tipster saying that they saw a little girl being loaded into a truck near some railroad tracks....I wonder if that may be one of the leads that LE ended up getting....

Thing is, if she's 23 and Ronald Jr turning 3 this week, that would make her 20 when he was born and she said at 19 they had already had 2 kids together. Doesnt add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304