13 y/o thought it would be good to have a kid (with the 15 y/o mom)

chicagofa13

Reaction score
Oy vey. This is just...so wrong. On sooooooooooooooo many levels. Put this up there with Octomom. A 12 y/o getting his GF pregnant. Unreal. Take a look at this kid's pic in the second link. I know this happens, but can't they just keep it hidden from me! :eek:

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/02/1...-have-a/?icid=200100397x1218975536x1201248453

Looking and sounding more like an older brother than a dad (his voice hasn't broken yet), here's 13-year-old Alfie Patten tenderly cradling his newborn daughter, Maisie, who was born on Monday. Alfie says he's up for the challenge. "I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad," he said. "I will be good, though, and care for it."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

When this baby-faced, 4-foot tall boy was asked how he plans to provide for the baby financially, he replied, "What's financially?" Asked what he'll do about money, he says "I don't know," and looks away. Diapers cost "a lot," Alfie thinks, but he's not sure how he's going to pay for them. "I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10."

Dennis, who works for a vehicle recovery firm, described Alfie as “a typical 13-year-old boy”. He said: “He loves computer games, boxing and Manchester United.” Dennis, who has fathered nine kids, told how he was “gobsmacked” when he discovered Alfie was to be a dad, too. He said: “When I spoke to him he started crying. He said it was the first time he’d had sex, that he didn’t know what he was doing and of the complications that could come. “I will talk to him again and it will be the birds and the bees talk. Some may say it’s too late but he needs to understand so there is not another baby

mods please delete, thread already going in the other forum... thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back