865 users online (145 members and 720 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

Continue posting here please. Welcome everyone.

I was just sitting here thinking about this whole thing. I'm leaning to the side of an abduction but I put myself in the frame of mind that the GF had something to do with it because of her inconsistencies and interviews gone bad just to see if I get any gut reaction to it. What I did get was a very scary thought. If I were the GF, I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking that I had something to do with it for the following reasons:

!. I'm a crazy sleeper and I don't wake up completely for at least 10 minutes. I talk to people as if I'm still dreaming and I don't recognize any faces and I panic. It takes me quite awhile to get my bearings, especially if I wake up startled. It's quite the scene. lol I also don't remember things I say or do but my bf loves to tell me. lol

2. I get extremely nervous talking to people in a crisis situation, I couldn't imagine what I'd be like on t.v. I know for a fact that my face would be beet red, I'd be shaking like a leaf. I stutter and slur my speach when I'm nervous and I have the wandering eye thing when I think about things. All signs of lying, but in my case, that's just how I am.

For those reasons, I just can't fault the GF too much. Not yet. I'm gonna have to wait and see. I also know I can be way off. MOO

wow, these threads go fast!

Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    oh fine! go making sense and ruining my supersleuthing moment, lol
    Lol! RIght?!?

No, I am trying to find out more. I just think it's creepy, is all.

And good point about LE worrying about missing SO - my only legit response is that perhaps they are so busy looking at the Top 44 or something to maybe overlook it. Or maybe he was staying with Kim until he took Haleigh and then left and she just isn't saying anything but he isn't there anymore for LE to interview. I'm just guesstimating though.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    ((speechless))
    Don't miss the early comment from 13 y/o Devin, not to be confused with 13 y/o Blinky.

Nov 26 2008 2:24 PM

f you josh he is going to hang out with me first fageet he is my cuz to and im his favorite rite chad

Chad just got out for sexual assault of a minor under the age of 12, gender not specified. And the family members are allowing private communication? Guess they are operating under the pedophiles don't molest family members theory? OK.

PS- Kimbo is in Jacksonville, so I don't think that one is a match.

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead
    I know this from the Caylee threads. The testing they have done with a piece of a sheet that was under a body that was dead less than 2 hours. They would leave the cloth somewhere for as little as ten minutes. The dogs found with like 98% accuracy the first month, and 96% accuracy 6 months later.
    Yes and if you go back and check it was kiki who posted that... lol. You aren't understanding my question. I am not questioning whether they can pick up scent in as little as 10 (or as few as 2 mins, I researched so know this). I am questioning whether they can distinguish--or ALERT EXCLUSIVELY ON--a scent from eg 2 hours, vs 4 hours, prior. JMO

OTR GRETA is doing her section of the show now on Haleigh........then dp and giggly gf engaged again.........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Don't miss the early comment from 13 y/o Devin, not to be confused with 13 y/o Blinky.

Nov 26 2008 2:24 PM

f you josh he is going to hang out with me first fageet he is my cuz to and im his favorite rite chad

Chad just got out for sexual assault of a minor under the age of 12, gender not specified. And the family members are allowing private communication? Guess they are operating under the pedophiles don't molest family members theory? OK.

PS- Kimbo is in Jacksonville, so I don't think that one is a match.
    Ugh...I just threw up in my mouth a little. Even if this SO isn't related to Haleigh's situation, I hope whoever is responsible for watching over him (probation officer?) looks into this.

Quote Originally Posted by blubuni99 View Post
    Lol! RIght?!?

No, I am trying to find out more. I just think it's creepy, is all.

And good point about LE worrying about missing SO - my only legit response is that perhaps they are so busy looking at the Top 44 or something to maybe overlook it. Or maybe he was staying with Kim until he took Haleigh and then left and she just isn't saying anything but he isn't there anymore for LE to interview. I'm just guesstimating though.
    just like whatshisname that took jessica lunsford.

i say keep guesstimating till we find the sucker! the other poster was right. either way...he's still a missing sex offender!

Imao?

Amanda's myspace (one of Chad's friends):

[a]manda <3 come home chad please we miss you

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=63907149
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

I think Le contacted agency to see if any recent sex offenders was unaccountable for.

btw, the 13-year-old friend is in Chad's pictures with a baby girl and it says "lil bro and niece" in the comments
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Richman View Post
    Ugh...I just threw up in my mouth a little. Even if this SO isn't related to Haleigh's situation, I hope whoever is responsible for watching over him (probation officer?) looks into this.
    doesnt anyone monitor this stuff?? and what about the boy's parents? they just let him make friends like this on the web?? geez

Quote Originally Posted by barrysgirl View Post
    just like whatshisname that took jessica lunsford.

i say keep guesstimating till we find the sucker! the other poster was right. either way...he's still a missing sex offender!
    Couey, and Duncan was missing too for awhile, remember?

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast