1191 users online (237 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New pictures at memorial site

I have never started a thread, hope this is okay. My husband was in Orlando 2/11 for business. I asked him to go by the make shift memorial for Caylee. He took a lot of pictures, they are beautiful. Some are so close up you can read the words written by others for this angel. There is one of a white teddy farther out in the field, I suspect maybe she was found there.
    I wanted to share these because they are so touching and really show how many people have fallen in love with Caylee. They touched my heart, really capture the site & will make you cry.
    I created an album & hope you will visit.
    LeLe

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/alb...pictureid=6126
    Last edited by JBean; 01-09-2010 at 12:59 PM. Reason: add link

Thanks to you and your husband. These pics are beautiful and sad. The wording on this sign really go to me.

Thank you for posting those. I hope the Anthonys find comfort in the fact that so many are grieving with them

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Thanks to you and your husband. These pics are beautiful and sad. The wording on this sign really go to me.

Oh man, I know. He did such a great job for us to be able to read the words on the signs. He said a teddy bear was kind of out of place, like it had been blown, he picked it up and moved it back to the group. A picture was also down, he hung it back. I think that's great respect for Caylee. He will be back in Orlando in a few wks & will go back to the site. I just cried & cried when I saw the pictures today but they do capture the love everyone has had for this child.

Quote Originally Posted by Superllama View Post
    Thank you for posting those. I hope the Anthonys find comfort in the fact that so many are grieving with them
    So do I. Caylee certainly touched a lot of hearts & she is loved.

So touching....and heartbreaking.........but so sweet........
    Thank you for the photos,means a lot for those who weren't there and couldn't send at least a teddy or something.....

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    So touching....and heartbreaking.........but so sweet........
    Thank you for the photos,means a lot for those who weren't there and couldn't send at least a teddy or something.....

Thanks. He will be back down there in a couple weeks. I didnt think to have him add a teddy or note either. He said he would when he goes back. I can have him put a note on it from all those who love her at WS

Thank you for posting Lele.

Transplanted Jersey girl now living near Wichita Kansas
    I can't access them, don't know why. Did I do something wrong?

I can't seem to find any pictures either?

Thanks for posting them. I went there once and can't bear to go back there again.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    I had to read other peoples post before I can get up the courage to watch. If I lived in that area where Caylee's remains were found that is where you would find me praying for justice and peace of mind. Here I go and thank you for all of us who are concerned from afar. I haven't prepared myself for a lump in my throat.

I am just learning how to navigate this site, so excuse th ?, but how do I find your album?

*nvm... got it, thanks!

Those are lovely, Lele. Thanks to you and your husband for sharing them with us.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Thank you for posting Lele.
    JBean
    You are welcome & thank you for allowing the thread. I thought my husband captured so much more than any news media has done. These really show the heart break & the love. They are the first photo's I have seen that make me feel like I was there.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast