New pictures at memorial site

LeLe1953

Former Member
Reaction score
I have never started a thread, hope this is okay. My husband was in Orlando 2/11 for business. I asked him to go by the make shift memorial for Caylee. He took a lot of pictures, they are beautiful. Some are so close up you can read the words written by others for this angel. There is one of a white teddy farther out in the field, I suspect maybe she was found there.
I wanted to share these because they are so touching and really show how many people have fallen in love with Caylee. They touched my heart, really capture the site & will make you cry.
I created an album & hope you will visit.
:blowkiss:LeLe

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=771&pictureid=6126

Thank you for posting those. I hope the Anthonys find comfort in the fact that so many are grieving with them :beats:

Thanks to you and your husband. :blowkiss: These pics are beautiful and sad. The wording on this sign really go to me.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=771&pictureid=6126

Oh man, I know. He did such a great job for us to be able to read the words on the signs. He said a teddy bear was kind of out of place, like it had been blown, he picked it up and moved it back to the group. A picture was also down, he hung it back. I think that's great respect for Caylee. He will be back in Orlando in a few wks & will go back to the site. I just cried & cried when I saw the pictures today but they do capture the love everyone has had for this child. :blowkiss:

Thank you for posting those. I hope the Anthonys find comfort in the fact that so many are grieving with them :beats:

:blowkiss: So do I. Caylee certainly touched a lot of hearts & she is loved.

So touching....and heartbreaking.........but so sweet........
Thank you for the photos,means a lot for those who weren't there and couldn't send at least a teddy or something.....

:rose:

So touching....and heartbreaking.........but so sweet........
Thank you for the photos,means a lot for those who weren't there and couldn't send at least a teddy or something.....

:rose:

:blowkiss: Thanks. He will be back down there in a couple weeks. I didnt think to have him add a teddy or note either. He said he would when he goes back. I can have him put a note on it from all those who love her at WS

Thank you for posting Lele.

I can't access them, don't know why. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for posting them. I went there once and can't bear to go back there again.

I had to read other peoples post before I can get up the courage to watch. If I lived in that area where Caylee's remains were found that is where you would find me praying for justice and peace of mind. Here I go and thank you for all of us who are concerned from afar. :chicken: I haven't prepared myself for a lump in my throat.

I am just learning how to navigate this site, so excuse th ?, but how do I find your album?

*nvm... got it, thanks!

Those are lovely, Lele. Thanks to you and your husband for sharing them with us.

Thank you for posting Lele.

JBean
You are welcome & thank you for allowing the thread. I thought my husband captured so much more than any news media has done. These really show the heart break & the love. They are the first photo's I have seen that make me feel like I was there.

I am just learning how to navigate this site, so excuse th ?, but how do I find your album?

*nvm... got it, thanks!

Click on my name to take you to my profile, then you should be able to see the albums. I think the 2 showing on the first page are caylee's & germany. If you go to the next page you can see my new grandson & I dont mind sharing his cute photo's either. :blowkiss:

LeLe, I found them. Thank you and your husband for them. It made me cry again.

I had to read other peoples post before I can get up the courage to watch. If I lived in that area where Caylee's remains were found that is where you would find me praying for justice and peace of mind. Here I go and thank you for all of us who are concerned from afar. :chicken: I haven't prepared myself for a lump in my throat.

I hope you like them. For me, it gave me a chance to really say goodbye & I love you. I cried, really cried, when I saw them but I know my tears & all the tears combined do not equal the tears God must have cried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back