1036 users online (207 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Thankx Christine!

Thanks Christine

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do." ~Helen Keller~

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Yes and it hardly has to be the "Cleavers," as someone said. I just think that every child deserves to have some order, stability, and at least one consistent adult who puts their needs first. I am a single (divorced) mother, w/ a chronic illness and very limited income. But my four children are everything to me. And I would not expose them to anything like what we've seen here. That doesn't mean I'm trying to be holier than thou, it simply means I have gratitude and appreciation for the gift my children are, never lose focus or lose sight of that but take my responsibilities seriously. JMO

Can you point out where it says this father didn't have order, stability, and put his children first? I see a man who has a house, a vehicle, a good job, a gf, happy children, and a family who supports him. I see in photos where he does spend time with his children doing fun things because he wants to be there.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    Well according LE and the presser this afternoon - they still believe she is still in the area - somewhere. IMO and only my opinion - LE believes someone has her - she's not out in the woods - I say this because of the "scaled back" searches and not needing "a thousand people".

Oh to be a fly on the wall. Would love to know what they think right about now.
    when I think about it being in the area or being long gone (but still alive in both cases) are possible. but until the authorities do a house to house in a certain radius and then expand it and the concurrent search for remains continues it is just a hope. as with the CMA case I'm now picking up some vibes that someone in the main player circle knows something they are not telling, for whatever reason.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    IIRC LE said that alot of the neighbors and surrounding people let them in voluntarily to their houses and they were looking in closets and everything.

Wish we had someone on the ground there that could give us updates as to what they are seeing - ie cadavar dogs where, divers or sonar searches of water areas, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Can you point out where it says this father didn't have order, stability, and put his children first?
    How about the arrest records? I thought I saw where this guy has been in quite a bit of trouble..but, maybe I read it too quick..it's flyin! Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Can you point out where it says this father didn't have order, stability, and put his children first? I see a man who has a house, a vehicle, a good job, a gf, happy children, and a family who supports him. I see in photos where he does spend time with his children doing fun things because he wants to be there.
    well, for me it is the video interviews of misty. just being able to watch her manner and behavior and responses to questions raises questions in my mind as to if this child had the set of skills necessary to be responsible for 2 young children "24/7" as she puts it. it's like she was a mother in training in her mind, a dumb ***** girlfriend in the dads mind, and no one else around to any great degree *prior* to the abduction.

I don't know how to quote into a new thread, but Ariane you just posted:

"No i don't think it is cool R Cummings referred to M Croslin as his "dumb ***** girlfriend" . and yeah it crossed my mind, if he really thinks of her as so extremely dumb then I guess he is not so bright himself to leave the kids with her so much. But I think he said that in talking about how she had not immediately called 911 instead of trying to call him first. Its understandable he was upset . To put it mildly. The guy was freaking out. I do not think he is involved - he sounded like he was crying while swearing at the 911 dispatcher and his voice went up high pitched - I bet for this guy to sound like that he would have to be truly terrified and agonizing. "

I've said it before- but if my SO was watching even my dog, and I came home from work and she was missing- and my SO's answer was "ummm...she's gone" - I'd call him more than a dumb ***. My SO is one of the smartest men I know, multiple degrees, etc., but at that moment I'm sure you'd question if I was raised by wolves the way I'd be screaming and cussing.

Quote Originally Posted by christine2448 View Post
    How about the arrest records? I thought I saw where this guy has been in quite a bit of trouble..but, maybe I read it too quick..it's flyin! Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Your not wrong, this is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    IIRC LE said that alot of the neighbors and surrounding people let them in voluntarily to their houses and they were looking in closets and everything.

Wish we had someone on the ground there that could give us updates as to what they are seeing - ie cadavar dogs where, divers or sonar searches of water areas, etc.
    Exactly. If we had just one person on the ground blogging this thing, it wouldn't feel so frustrating.

Originally Posted by SWAG1959
    Well according LE and the presser this afternoon - they still believe she is still in the area - somewhere. IMO and only my opinion - LE believes someone has her - she's not out in the woods - I say this because of the "scaled back" searches and not needing "a thousand people".

Oh to be a fly on the wall. Would love to know what they think right about now.
    I disagree. I don't think it is what it means at all. Not needing a thousand people means they need their officers out investigating in other ways...like conducting interviews and following up on leads. They also are not covering a large area for the moment as it is slow going with the rough terrain. They scaled back the water search because they feel they have covered it. There is also no urgency being so much time has passed without a definitive sign she is still alive, imo.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by lawlady84 View Post
    I don't know how to quote into a new thread, but Ariane you just posted:

"No i don't think it is cool R Cummings referred to M Croslin as his "dumb ***** girlfriend" . and yeah it crossed my mind, if he really thinks of her as so extremely dumb then I guess he is not so bright himself to leave the kids with her so much. But I think he said that in talking about how she had not immediately called 911 instead of trying to call him first. Its understandable he was upset . To put it mildly. The guy was freaking out. I do not think he is involved - he sounded like he was crying while swearing at the 911 dispatcher and his voice went up high pitched - I bet for this guy to sound like that he would have to be truly terrified and agonizing. "

I've said it before- but if my SO was watching even my dog, and I came home from work and she was missing- and my SO's answer was "ummm...she's gone" - I'd call him more than a dumb ***. My SO is one of the smartest men I know, multiple degrees, etc., but at that moment I'm sure you'd question if I was raised by wolves the way I'd be screaming and cussing.
    Your use of the acronym SO throws me. I know you mean significant other. It's commonly used in other forums. Here, however, SO usually means SEX OFFENDER. Sorry to nitpick.

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.
    It's difficult for me to see these folks and not be judgemental about their lifestyles. I'm not proud of that at all, just confessing it. I live in the south, I have relatives who have different values and ways than I do, and it's hard not to project my feelings for them onto this whole family.

I just edited out a lot of opinions that I had graciously given to you, be proud of me for that at least

I just hope they find this child safe and sound and soon. That is what is vital right now.

Did you read through those tho? Yes. He has a past history, but a Judge who read the same records felt he was capable and fit to raise his children for whatever reasons. (He also knows the full case records which we are not seeing and may know a lot of things we do not.)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast