Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 300
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay View Post
    It looks to me like GA was sent home in the am and CA drug him back up there in the afternoon. How desperate can these people be? Did she want to show him where he had gone wrong or are they just that hungry for the spotlight and the money? Seriously, I don't know. Why, after he was asked to leave that morning, would they make an appearance in the afternoon to offer their support? Thoughts?

    Yes, one.

    DONATIONS

    They have no platform to solicit donations anymore. Interjecting themselves into a new case to keeps their media buzzing. That and I'll bet you'll hear of them opening up a trust for them for donations for Haleigh. As if.


  2. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    153
    I wonder if KidFinders was on the list of missing children websites someone searched for...? Is there a list somewhere?


  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think it would benefit him more to offer to help children/families who are alive and in trauma (medical, homeless, etc.). I believe they did mention this is one of their objectives. Perhaps staying away from the murdered and missing children would be more productive since people are not going to shy away from trying to keep KFN from preying on other families. He is in a lose/lose situation with KFN.
    Most likely very accurate. what a big mess.


  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,810
    Hopefully Bilkstead is not a reference to Milstead but it is a separate person and that is their true name. hint hint.


  5. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,860
    I'm sorry - what does George Anthony know about searching for a missing child? I am confused.


    “Do you not know that there comes a midnight hour when every one has to throw off his mask? Do you believe that life will always let itself be mocked? Do you think you can slip away a little before midnight in order to avoid this? Or are you not terrified by it?" - Soren Kierkegaard


  6. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Enjay: Most people would have been back to work on their regular jobs by now. Getting their life back in order, starting to heal. Sounds like the reason here is M-O-N-E-Y. You have to wonder if they just don't get it, or if they just don't care what people think.


  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    US midwest
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWN TREADER View Post
    I'm sorry - what does George Anthony know about searching for a missing child? I am confused.
    Absolutely nothing! That is a big part of the problem!


  8. #128
    kageykaren's Avatar
    kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the <3 is...
    Posts
    2,157
    Quote Originally Posted by smolea View Post
    I wonder if KidFinders was on the list of missing children websites someone searched for...? Is there a list somewhere?
    I'v been so caught up in disgust over how many people are starting up websites and businesses in the name of not a missing child but a murdered child named Caylee! Were the on the list within those computer searches? Look at all these people surrounding this case that have parent co. with lots of varried other businesses under them! Is everyone from club owners, lawyers, friends f the perp, charities ect... just diversified in there businesses? Thank you to all who continue to expose Kid Finders and there drastically deeds.


  9. #129

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by enjay View Post
    It looks to me like GA was sent home in the am and CA drug him back up there in the afternoon. How desperate can these people be? Did she want to show him where he had gone wrong or are they just that hungry for the spotlight and the money? Seriously, I don't know. Why, after he was asked to leave that morning, would they make an appearance in the afternoon to offer their support? Thoughts?
    The new improved Anthony Family...ready to be seen as advocates for missing children...never mind that they continually tell the public that their daughter had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee. How can you be advocates for missing children when you throw your own murdered grandchild under the bus? They care more about a murderer than than Caylee as this is evident in their claim that she was killed by someone else and their refusal to acknowledge publicly that Casey killed her. They know that they are not perceived in a good light and many cannot stand them and this reflects on the upcoming trial and I think this is called damage control. Also, money is involved and they see a money tree and want a piece of it. I have said it before and will say it again. I will donate to TES and Marc Klass as they run themselves and their foundations with honesty and integrity. I will never send a penny to any organization that the Anthony's are or will be involved in. They have brought this all on themselves by their constant "untruths"......including to law enforcement who are critical in finding missing children....The fact that they did not take a polygraph test in the first place and asking for immunity does not sit right...and this should raise a red flag on their character. No way should they be involved in helping find missing children!


  10. #130
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatchedcottage View Post
    The new improved Anthony Family...ready to be seen as advocates for missing children...never mind that they continually tell the public that their daughter had nothing to do with the murder of Caylee. How can you be advocates for missing children when you throw your own murdered grandchild under the bus? They care more about a murderer than than Caylee as this is evident in their claim that she was killed by someone else and their refusal to acknowledge publicly that Casey killed her. They know that they are not perceived in a good light and many cannot stand them and this reflects on the upcoming trial and I think this is called damage control. Also, money is involved and they see a money tree and want a piece of it. I have said it before and will say it again. I will donate to TES and Marc Klass as they run themselves and their foundations with honesty and integrity. I will never send a penny to any organization that the Anthony's are or will be involved in. They have brought this all on themselves by their constant "untruths"......including to law enforcement who are critical in finding missing children....The fact that they did not take a polygraph test in the first place and asking for immunity does not sit right...and this should raise a red flag on their character. No way should they be involved in helping find missing children!
    All that and something else comes into play IMO. CA can't stand being tossed out. They just had to come back and leave on their own speed. Even if they only stayed 5 minutes.


  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyb View Post
    But it's not about HIM. It's about the needs of Haleigh's family. They cannot fix George. Thank god for this grandpa who told him to take a hike.
    im not saying that its right or wrong or defending him . i simply stated why i thought he showed up .i thought he was just trying to help out


  12. #132
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddosforme View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennyb
    In my opinion they never experienced a "missing" child. They had uneasiness during the 31 days, for sure. The minute they got to the car at the tow yard they knew there was DEATH. There was no "missing" and they have nothing to contribute to frightened, distraught families in the midst of a desperate search.

    If some choose to call their actions after day 31 denial that's a choice, but I don't think the facts bear this out.

    This is quite true, JennyB. Not once did I hear any of the Anthony family ask for Caylee to be returned. If your child is missing, and you have the full attention of the media as often as they did, why would you not ask for the child to be returned? That doesn't make sense to me at all.


    They knew she wasn't missing due to the smell in the car, but they couldn't come out & admit it. They didn't want to jeopardize poor misunderstood KC.
    not defending the anthonys but , i did hear them tell whoever has her to bring her back . a couple of times in the beginning but it wasnt as emphatic as haleighs family and it stopped after awhile ..however im not gonna go through all the interviews from the very beginning of the case there are just too many and i have to go to work .i hate split shifts i worked 11-7 am now have to work 4-9 blah (same day)


  13. #133
    kageykaren's Avatar
    kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the <3 is...
    Posts
    2,157
    GA & CA have a daughter sitting in jail awaiting trial for the mureder of her own toddler! The deaths of a child by a parent are in the hundreds. These deaths are triggered by: abuse, neglect, mental illness, rage or unbridaled revenge. With what sluethers have been observing I think we can assume that possibly 3 of these descriptions fit KC. As parents of KC wouldn't you want to know which of these decriptions describes your daughters actions? If they aren't concerned with the answers as society is and can pretend to walk in denial what good are they at helping someone else find clarity within the first few hours of being thrown into a whirlwind. In the studies I was reading it discussed the "new phenomenon" of "disposable babies" that nerver "show up" the mothers get away with murder. After reading this it had me wondering if this might have been KC plan after conception? The parents have to many unanswered questions from their daughter to be able to witness to another with authority!


  14. #134
    I just want to note that in regards to my previous post, that we are not always consciously aware of our emotional agendas, even those of us who know ourselves well. With someone like George, who does not seem to know himself well, and who also seems to be easily influenced in his thinking and actions, I think his emotional agendas are not in his consciousness.

    With that in mind, I have no doubts that George feels he is doing the right thing by going to Haleigh's family, and I think he feels he is doing the right thing in the things he said in the referenced interview.

    I just think, as I said, that he doesn't know himself well, and is easily influenced by others (in this case Milstead and Cindy).

    I don't actually think very badly of George. Having poured over his LE and FBI interviews, as well as his other interviews, he has never struck me as a manipulative or self-seeking or nefarious person. Just a person not strong enough to 'do the right thing' for his granddaughter, because of the influence of people around him. He is not strong and sure of himself. He has convictions, but does not stick with them. Many people are like that. We are all like that, at times, to some extent. We are all human. I don't see it as bad, so much as that it 'just is'.

    I think he went to Haleigh's family and spoke out with, *consciously*, good intentions.

    None of that changes my concerns about him getting involved with families in these situations, and influencing them to act in a way that is not in the best interests of the child victim. My heart and conscience always leads me to think about the end result of these situations and how the child victim's best interests may or may not be served.

    Getting involved with these families may be a help to George in his healing - but George is an adult, and can get help in his healing in many other ways that don't hold a risk to costing a child victim. His own granddaughter, Caylee, continues to not be well served by him, in that he doesn't seek to find out the truth of what happened to her in her murder, and to assist LE with doing the same. That can not be ignored when he goes to other families in these similar situations.

    I wish George well. I wish him healing, peace of heart and mind, and that his suffering eases. I feel deeply for the man.

    I apologise for my incessant rambling posts. I'm awfully tired these days.


  15. #135
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,449
    I think you said it pretty darn well, BeanE!!! Thank You!!


Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3
    By CW in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 02:53 AM
  2. Canseco knocked for a loop in boxing debut
    By Taximom in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 10:07 AM
  3. Panda cub's public debut postponed
    By Linda7NJ in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 11:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •