Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #16

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18

Just checking to see if there are any updates......... guess not!

Bringing this over from last thread - I posted it just as it closed.

As for the SO's and names and relationships

So far we have:

Kyle Johns SO - is, in fact, the one that lived the closest to them - IIRC 500 ft. over on Monroe Ave. WSleuthers have sleuthed that he "could be" related to bio-mom's (Crystal Sheffield) mom (Marie Sheffield - Griffis (maiden name Johns) )

Then we have:

Donald Sapp SO (not sure of distance lived to home)
Now be "sleuthed" as "could be related to" landlord of mobile home, and/or co-deeded name to Misty's sister's home? And now somehow could be connected to Marie Sheffield Griffis as well?

Do I have that right?

Ok, you got me thinking......have we seen MC's bare arms or legs? I can't remember seeing anything but her face as she has long sleeves on in every interview I've seen. And jeans, right? I wonder......does she have bruises on her arms? Just wondering.

EXCELLENT question, doogiesgirl! Sounds like 'father of the year' strikes again.

SS, I'm pulling this over from the last thread. Really gave to go - fam is screaming for me...

SS, bold by me. Hi This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this...I just posted something on the astrology thread. I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends. Thanks so much SS!
:blowkiss:

Bringing this over from last thread - I posted it just as it closed.

As for the SO's and names and relationships

So far we have:

Kyle Johns SO - is, in fact, the one that lived the closest to them - IIRC 500 ft. over on Monroe Ave. WSleuthers have sleuthed that he "could be" related to bio-mom's (Crystal Sheffield) mom (Marie Sheffield - Griffis (maiden name Johns) )

Then we have:

Donald Sapp SO (not sure of distance lived to home)
Now be "sleuthed" as "could be related to" landlord of mobile home, and/or co-deeded name to Misty's sister's home? And now somehow could be connected to Marie Sheffield Griffis as well?

Do I have that right?

Add to that - I am speculating that the owner of the home where Donald Lee Sapp lived (Jeffrey Michael Griffis) might be related to Marie Sheffield Griffis...and his wife (Billye Lee Griffis) could be Donald Lee's sister....

OK....NEW THEORY.

What if AC guy is Misty's BF? Wouldn't an AC guy maybe have a van? And if something happened that someone needed to get rid of a body....and Misty's bro and AC/bf guy are buddies....Mist's statement that "the van they took"...she could have slipped there. Maybe BF and Bro took van to get rid of body?

ITA Jersey Girl. Wonder if LE has drug tested the players and maybe even bio-mom too? Can they legally do that? Maybe, maybe ask if player wants to volunteer for one. I believe it would be QUITE RELEVANT to the case - just knowing who was clean, who was dirty and with what and how long ago.

Maybe NG will bring this all to light Mon nite - ya know she's gotta have the "rap sheets" as we have them here!

wasn't there a contempt of court document filed the day after haleigh went missing? i assume it was by the bio mom to say that the father was unfit or something? does anyone know if this is correct or was this filed previously to her going missing?

wasn't there a contempt of court document filed the day after haleigh went missing? i assume it was by the bio mom to say that the father was unfit or something? does anyone know if this is correct or was this filed previously to her going missing?
Yes one filed - NO - it was against bio-mom for back support - IIRC - iffen I'm wrong someone else chime in here.

Please please pppplease can we get a forum assigned to just Haleigh? Pppplease.:blowkiss:

I totally agree, I end up getting knocked offline and I have to search the forms to figure out where I found this at.

OK....NEW THEORY.

What if AC guy is Misty's BF? Wouldn't an AC guy maybe have a van? And if something happened that someone needed to get rid of a body....and Misty's bro and AC/bf guy are buddies....Mist's statement that "the van they took"...she could have slipped there. Maybe BF and Bro took van to get rid of body?

Weee!
Do we know when the AC guy was at the trailer? Father picked daughter up at 3:45, took her home. Left for work at 4pm. Cousins came over at 5pm. When did they leave?

Jeffrey Michael Griffis, age 29 of Palatka, died 1/8/09!

https://www.legacy.com/TimesUnion/De...onID=122370175

Billye (his wife?) middle name is Lee - same middle name as Donald S! Wonder what her maiden name is....:eek:

I believe Billye Lee Griffis' maiden name is Wager. She testified in Donald Lee Sapp's trial in the 1990s.

Raymond Sapp contributed to bail in one of Donald's cases. Raymond died in 2005.

Donald has/had a wife, and 4 children, according to Raymond's obituary. Does not name any other surviving relatives (darn it!).

Yes one filed - NO - it was against bio-mom for back support - IIRC - iffen I'm wrong someone else chime in here.
SWAG, just want to say I applaud you for your hard work. You are very knowlegeable and I thank you for all of the links etc..

Holy C*#P!

Griffis, Jeffrey Michael - GRIFFIS- Jeffrey Michael Griffis, 29, of Palatka, passed away Thursday. January 8, 2009. Masters Funeral Home of Palatka is in charge....Published in the Florida Times-Union on 1/9/2009

This was just a month ago. And now Donald has moved right in?

SS, I'm pulling this over from the last thread. Really gave to go - fam is screaming for me...

SS, bold by me. Hi This is the same thing I'm thinking. Quick question, and please don't get angry with me for suggesting this...I just posted something on the astrology thread. I wonder if LE did a drug test on her. Perhaps that could explain the reason for giving two polygraphs. I'm thinking that if perhaps she smoked a little bit of weed (or took another relaxant), then her peaks & dips might not be read correctly, b/c she could actually believe what she was saying or answering to be truthful. I know you said you don't think drugs were involved, but something in me is saying it shouldn't be omitted altogether. If no drug testing was performed, then they might not ever know since some drugs leave the system after 3 days. I'm not even sure that I actually believe MC is involved, but I can't rule it out yet. Some things just don't add up in my eyes...like the light in the kitchen for instance. Heck, maybe she thought she turned it off before she went to bed, but actually forgot, therefore the light would still have been on when she got up to tinkle. The cinderblock really bothers me. The fact that 911 wasn't called right away bothers me. I found that neither bio fam is great and can't help but worry that little Haleigh is no longer with us. The poor baby didn't have a chance. Both bio mom and dad seem to have gotten themselves together, but with the drugs that were involved in their past, I find it hard to believe that they're 100% off of them. Meth is a very serious drug, as well as GHB. I look at the age bio dad was when caught, and that could explain everything, especially with given the area they lived in. It's consumed with drugs. Just search demographics for those areas. If you have a problem, and you seem to overcome it, why live in an area that's surrounded with the same problems that you seem to have overcome? This is why my mind can't get rid of the thought. Please help me on this question. Do you, or would you, know if LE would have done a drug test on either MC or RC (or bio mom for that matter)? Something just doesn't add up to me. Yes, I feel as though a SO could be involved...I just wonder if it's also related or acquainted with a member of the family or group of friends. Thanks so much SS!
:blowkiss:

They all looked (Misty, Ron and Crystal) as if they had been sedated the first few videos compared to a couple days later and yes we know that would null and void the value of the Poly.

The "other Kaylee" who's GMother fought for so long to get removed from bio dad could not be given a polygraph the first time he appeared on Dr Phil just from the use of antidepressants.

I have read that wiggling around, lack of sleep, even chewing gum can effect the out come.

Weee!
Do we know when the AC guy was at the trailer? Father picked daughter up at 3;45, took her home. Left for work at 4pm. Cousins came over at 5pm. When did they leave?

He was there at the same time bro was....but not sure when he left. If bro and ac guy are good buddies, and you have to remember here...that ron and misty had only been together a few months, so as bad as I hate to type this...how attatched to Haleigh would any of them had been. I could see them getting together to cover for each other. :waitasec:

Weee!
Do we know when the AC guy was at the trailer? Father picked daughter up at 3:45, took her home. Left for work at 4pm. Cousins came over at 5pm. When did they leave?
She mentioned him in the same timespan as her brother and nephews being there. Maybe she failed to mention it was later or he was there at the time, but stayed later? LE already cleared him tho...so I am again confused. How can we include him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni