1056 users online (211 members and 845 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

I some how think there is going to be alot of people moving from there. There is either a so living in almost every house...or just moved from there. It's nutz. And apparently they all tie in with this family or the houses they live in.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

The RSO whose address was given as Haleigh's house (from the last page of the closed thread) ~ has LE tracked him down?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

When I searched James Josehp Lane on the Florida SO Registry, it shows him living in Tallahassee....perhaps the other source that found him at 202 Green Lane was outdated? Still....he could have had a key.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...erSearchNav.do

Thanks I.Redhead for the info on Johns. I'm assuming that 212 Monroe is also a mobile home. I'll go google.

Salem

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    Maybe the landlord is someone who, for whatever reason, thinks that it's horrible that SO's are discriminated in housing. I heard a group a few years ago that was actually "feeling sorry" for these people and claiming that some had been falsely accused and were now unable to find housing.

"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by ROBLYN View Post
    WTH???
    Yep, he must have moved from there recently because his pic was updated 11-14-08 and his registration updated 12-8-08
    New addy 8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr. Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027, Leon COUNTY
    http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=9136

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I some how think there is going to be alot of people moving from there. There is either a so living in almost every house...or just moved from there. It's nutz. And apparently they all tie in with this family or the houses they live in.
    I know..it is nuts. I know that the area is fairly rural, so a few I can understand...the type that just want the world to leave them alone since they did their time, but that many in a concentrated area is frightening...however you don't want to know how many there are in my zip code alone.
    I'll tell you anyway, there are 98, MI ranks third in the country per capita for sex offenders...I wanna move.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post
    Maybe the landlord is someone who, for whatever reason, thinks that it's horrible that SO's are discriminated in housing. I heard a group a few years ago that was actually "feeling sorry" for these people and claiming that some had been falsely accused and were now unable to find housing.

LE needs to bust this little circus up....it's ridiculous.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Yep, he must have moved from there recently because his pic was updated 11-14-08 and his registration updated 12-8-08
    New addy 8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr. Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027, Leon COUNTY
    http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=9136

THank you, that is the info I was looking for. I knew there had to be a more recent address for him.

ETA: I like to think (even though I'm wrong), that people don't let SO's live with their kids.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Dear God, with SO's surrounding her little Haleigh never had a chance! If I lived anywhere near this God forsaken place I would move, NOW!

I've been told that Haleigh was at school on Monday last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Addicted View Post
    When I searched James Josehp Lane on the Florida SO Registry, it shows him living in Tallahassee....perhaps the other source that found him at 202 Green Lane was outdated? Still....he could have had a key.

Yes, I found the Tallahassee addy also...with a November, 2008 date. The records seem to indicate that he lived at 202 Green Lane in 2007. But he most certainly could still have a key to this place, and I definitely think it's worth contacting the authorities with this information.

Quote Originally Posted by curiositycat View Post

Oh those poor disenfranchised sexual offenders. My heart bleeds for them. I was falsely accused.....isn't that their credo?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Addicted View Post

Pulling this over from Momtective's post on last thread:

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast