FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I some how think there is going to be alot of people moving from there. There is either a so living in almost every house...or just moved from there. It's nutz. And apparently they all tie in with this family or the houses they live in.

The RSO whose address was given as Haleigh's house (from the last page of the closed thread) ~ has LE tracked him down?

Thanks I.Redhead for the info on Johns. I'm assuming that 212 Monroe is also a mobile home. I'll go google.

Salem

Maybe the landlord is someone who, for whatever reason, thinks that it's horrible that SO's are discriminated in housing. I heard a group a few years ago that was actually "feeling sorry" for these people and claiming that some had been falsely accused and were now unable to find housing.

:furious:

Yep, he must have moved from there recently because his pic was updated 11-14-08 and his registration updated 12-8-08
New addy 8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr. Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027, Leon COUNTY
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136
JamesJosephLane.jpg

I some how think there is going to be alot of people moving from there. There is either a so living in almost every house...or just moved from there. It's nutz. And apparently they all tie in with this family or the houses they live in.

I know..it is nuts. I know that the area is fairly rural, so a few I can understand...the type that just want the world to leave them alone since they did their time, but that many in a concentrated area is frightening...however you don't want to know how many there are in my zip code alone.
I'll tell you anyway, there are 98, MI ranks third in the country per capita for sex offenders...I wanna move. :eek:

Maybe the landlord is someone who, for whatever reason, thinks that it's horrible that SO's are discriminated in housing. I heard a group a few years ago that was actually "feeling sorry" for these people and claiming that some had been falsely accused and were now unable to find housing.

LE needs to bust this little circus up....it's ridiculous.

Yep, he must have moved from there recently because his pic was updated 11-14-08 and his registration updated 12-8-08
New addy 8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr. Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027, Leon COUNTY
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136
JamesJosephLane.jpg

THank you, that is the info I was looking for. I knew there had to be a more recent address for him.

ETA: I like to think (even though I'm wrong), that people don't let SO's live with their kids.

Dear God, with SO's surrounding her little Haleigh never had a chance! If I lived anywhere near this God forsaken place I would move, NOW!

I've been told that Haleigh was at school on Monday last week.

When I searched James Josehp Lane on the Florida SO Registry, it shows him living in Tallahassee....perhaps the other source that found him at 202 Green Lane was outdated? Still....he could have had a key.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

Yes, I found the Tallahassee addy also...with a November, 2008 date. The records seem to indicate that he lived at 202 Green Lane in 2007. But he most certainly could still have a key to this place, and I definitely think it's worth contacting the authorities with this information.

Oh those poor disenfranchised sexual offenders. My heart bleeds for them. I was falsely accused.....isn't that their credo?

But, another thought, was James Lane completely moved out when Haleigh and family moved in? Could he have seen her before the trailer changed hands? ~shudder~

It is my understanding from previous cases that the person has to be actually on the ground to dispense cells for certain dogs to pick up. There are two types of tracking. One is with cells sloughing off and landing on the folliage and ground. The other is cadaver. (I could be wrong about this...because I think there are two kinds of alive tracking dogs.)
by SeriouslySearching

I brought this over SS. I am reading the book "Perfect town, Perfect Murder" about the Ramsey case right now and there was a short paragraph or a few sentences about tracking dogs.

It made me look up the difference. (Yes, I'm a google queen) and I found a very simple website that gives just the basic types of dogs.

http://people.montana.com/~dtirmen/types.html

Kind of a tracking dogs for dummies website:)

Was curious. Is the search for Haleigh still going on as we speak??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave