983 users online (135 members and 848 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Robert Andrew Harrison, 39, Jupiter, 13 January 2009

My cousin Robert A. Harrison was last seen in Jupiter Fl. He has now been missing for appx. 5 weeks. He is 39 years old, blond hair, blue eyes. His truck and keys were recovered in a trailer park in Palm Beach Gardens. The information we received so far says that because he is an adult they really cant do much. There is a man that had his truck and keys and they will not treat him as a suspect. What do we do? PLease help us

Do you have a picture or flyer of him? What are the circumstances leading up to his dissapearance?

There are other posters here who will be able to help you with much more expertise than what I have. I believe there are a number of missing persons websites that will post information without the help of law enforcement. After that the media is a good help if you can get them to pay attention. That is where posters here can help with e mails and contacts. Best of luck to you and I hope those who know the details will arrive at this thread soon to help you!

Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    Do you have a picture or flyer of him? What are the circumstances leading up to his dissapearance?
    I do have a picture I am not sure how to add it to this website. I put his picture on floridamissingadults.com, though,.
    You can see him on there. His mom died in nj in december. he came home and then went back to florida . He made two phone calls on 1-13-09 and that ws the last anyone has heard from him. He just vanished. No truck no cellphone, Although his cell phone is plugged in somewhere, we have no way of tracking that. It has not been used thoughl. No out going phone calls, our family has left messages on it but to no avail. He was last seen getting picked up in a black suv high end model and that is the last.

If anyone does receognize him please let me know immediately
    kathy
    Last edited by katsanz; 02-17-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: left out msg

how do i post his picture here - i dont know

Robert Andrew Harrison

AKA: Rob Harrison

Missing Since: 1/13/2009

Sex Male

Race White

Age 39 (At time missing)

Age 40 (current age)

Hgt 5Ft10In

Wgt 200

Hair Blonde

Eye Blue

Rob is a white male. Last seen in Pain Beach Gardens, part of Jupiter Fl. Was last seen in a Black SUV, unknown driver. May have been also seen in Pompano Beach or Lakeworth, Fl. He has not contacted anyone, no banks, no family members, no cell phone and his truck was found abandoned, currently in the hands of the PD.

Robert is very friendly and outgoing and would help anyone. Please help us bring him home.

Law Enforcement Agency: Jupiter Florida
    Report Number: 09-003999
    Reward:

http://floridamissingadults.com/

Good Luck to you and your family Kathy in finding Rob.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

The Palm Beach Gardens Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating the whereabouts of Robert Andrew Harrison who was reported missing by his family on Jan. 26.
    Harrison, 39, reportedly was last seen by his roommate who said that Harrison moved out of the Palm Beach Gardens home during the second week of January.
    He was getting into a dark SUV with an unknown female, taking his personal belongings but leaving behind a new truck, according to police reports.
    http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/mar/...48-29jmissing/

Wow! It took them (LE) long enough to publish something about him missing. That article was dated today! Thank you believe for following up on this. Sure sounds like something is up. Why would he disappear and leave all that money behind? I wonder if he got married before he disappeared?

Should be able to check the court records, huh? Maybe someone married him for the money and then "helped" him disappear?

Salem

From article that beyond posted that caught my eye and could explain why LE is coming out now with a plea for help.

Recently, Harrison received a large sum of money, which he withdrew funds from regularly, according to police. His last withdrawal was on Jan. 16.

Harrison last spoke with a family member on Jan. 8 and cell phone records indicate he has not used his cell phone since Jan. 16.
    So 16 Jan 2009 was a key day. I will keep his family in my prayers as always.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Another picture of Rob located here half way down the page, he has kind eyes.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...pha=%&state=FL

The article that beyond belief posted in post # 7 is showing on a couple of local websites. Good, I hope they continue to pick up his story.

[QUOTE=Kat;3502509]Another picture of Rob located here half way down the page, he has kind eyes.

It shows his missing date as 2007.

[quote=Sporky;3503701]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Another picture of Rob located here half way down the page, he has kind eyes.

It shows his missing date as 2007.
    It does. Maybe the family here can get that corrected?

Kat - thank you so much for this link. I went through all 50 states last night looking to see if I recognized anyone.

Salem

Another article for Robert

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...bgmissing.html

March 25, 2009

Robert Andrew Harrison was last seen with an unidentified woman when the two left the Palm Beach Gardens mobile home he had been sharing with a male roommate for about three months. The roommate told police that Harrison, who was last employed at TooJay's Gourmet Deli in the Bluffs Shopping Center...

...Harrison bought a 2002 grey Dodge pickup truck two days before Christmas, which he left at the mobile home in a park on the south side of Hood Road west of Florida's Turnpike...He last spoke to his family by phone on Jan. 8.
    More at link.

With much kindness and with deep regard for Richard's cousin Kathy that posted the OP, it appears to me that the last person known to have seen Richard was his roommate. Best of luck and prayers for Richard's safe return.

North American Missing Persons Network

http://www.nampn.org/hot/harrison_robert.html

Police Puzzled By Gardens Man's Disappearance
    March 25, 2009
    http://www.wpbf.com/news/19009389/detail.html

snipped:

A Palm Beach Gardens man's disappearance just isn't adding up for police...

...Harrison's family reported him missing Jan. 26, but his roommate said Harrison moved out before then. The roommate said during the second week of January, Harrison packed up his belongings but left behind his brand new truck...

Has the family had the pings traced to his phone? It must be pinging off a tower when they call him, correct??
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast