FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at all of those pics and I have a question, not trying to be snarky, but, I find it odd/disturbing/weird or whatever, to put captions under your baby and young children saying they're SEXY!!!

BTW, is this MC sisters myspace?

I find it disturbing. But I also find it disturbing that they sell low-rise jeans for toddlers and all sorts of other "sexy" clothing for toddlers and up. I find it even crazier that parents dress their children in the crap. People today just amaze me.

Brought over from last thread
Ron & Crystal's papers: ***See page 10 for interesting statements by the grandfather, JOhnny Sheffield, regarding Ron's habits, behavior.

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf
No idea if these have already been posted, too many pages to wade through.

Yes we've been talking about it. The grandfather didn't appear in court to substantiate those charges so the judge didn't appear to give them any weight. Which I found interesting, because if the allegations were true, you would think he'd want to go to court to make sure they his grandkids were protected. The fact that he didn't speaks volumes to me. But that's just me!

Shadow- sorry about my post. I wasn't tryingn to be b*tchy, but it did come across like that. Sorry.

Bringing my question over here:

How do we know that CR is only into boys? I haven't found anything out about his previous victim. Just because there were boys on his myspace page means nothing. Heck, they could even be relatives.

I find it disturbing. But I also find it disturbing that they sell low-rise jeans for toddlers and all sorts of other "sexy" clothing for toddlers and up. I find it even crazier that parents dress their children in the crap. People today just amaze me.

WTF! :eek: Did I mention how glad I am to have 3 boys!

Back on topic, I just read the news article that stated Misty and Ronald had only been living a that trailer for 3 weeks!

Did anyone notice on CR myspace page the comment under one of his pictures. He is wearing the same jacket that is in the missing poster. Not that it means anything, but him and another guy are talking beside a pool table. Underneath it says "plotin". Just curious if anyone else saw this. Not that it is related to this case, but curious what they are plotin and I wonder if LE has spoken the friend in the picture.

Father Of Missing Girl Begs For Search to Continue

UPDATED: 2:43 pm EST February 16, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is begging a search group to continue looking for his daughter.

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch wrapped up his search for Haleigh Cumming, 5, on Sunday.

Monday morning, Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, went to Miller’s tent to beg him to stay and help search for his daughter.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, disappeared Tuesday, Feb. 10. More

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is planning to wrap up their ground search on Monday as well. They have moved south of Satsuma, where Haleigh was last seen, and they are searching areas near Lake Como and Crescent Lake.

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html

Upcoming next on Fox -- Shep Smith --- the latest on this case................

Not to nitpick, but if it is "going around on myspace" as I am sure it is, it would not come up in the comments section with Misty's profile picture showing that's where it originated from, unless Misty copied and pasted it, and sent it as a comment. I have seen many things come to my page, and no where have I seen a comment attributed to my profile unless I copied and pasted it. The comment had to have originated from Misty. Yes, it is a rap song, I know that, but phantom comments dont just appear. I only posted it to show the maturity level of MC, and what she obviusly thinks is "cool"

Sheppard Smith is getting ready to discuss "the latest" on this case right now of FOX News, (same station that Greta and geraldo come on).

From previous thread
Ahhh, okay, thanks. And he's the one that lives close by right?

To answer, this is the SIL that lives close, but the other brother and wife I think are only a few miles from the trailer Mist and Ron are living in.

I tell my hubby they want the kids to look like prosti-tots

Father Of Missing Girl Begs For Search to Continue

UPDATED: 2:43 pm EST February 16, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Putnam County girl is begging a search group to continue looking for his daughter.

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch wrapped up his search for Haleigh Cumming, 5, on Sunday.

Monday morning, Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, went to Miller’s tent to beg him to stay and help search for his daughter.

Haleigh Cummings, 5, disappeared Tuesday, Feb. 10. More

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department is planning to wrap up their ground search on Monday as well. They have moved south of Satsuma, where Haleigh was last seen, and they are searching areas near Lake Como and Crescent Lake.

It is unclear why the search area has moved, but deputies said they will provide more information at the 4 p.m. press conference on Monday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html

Okay, THAT almost just made me cry.

Low rise jeans for toddlers?! What, so their big ol' diapers hang out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate

Chad went missing on Superbowl Sunday- about 8 days prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

But it's not out of the question that he could have been hiding out in the Satsuma area with friends or in an abandoned trailer.

There has to be a very good reason LE is looking for him. Some kind of definite tie- maybe he was seen in the area? ]

Hope it's ok to bring this over from closed thread cos I'd like some feedback on it..Thanks!

What would be the point of disappearing BEFORE he picked out his soon-to-be victim? To prove he wasn't in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123