Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun View Post
    Yea, considering how many weeks they stayed in Aruba and went back after that for weeks again.

They were little known during the Aruba/Holloway searches. I believe that case moved them into the forefront of search efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by kellync View Post
    when sheriff was asked about Misty, and if he believed she saw Haleigh in bed at 10 pm he said "she has been extensively interviewed"...she is the suspect, I have a feeling. Why not clear her? Waiting on test results from crime lab. Seems to me with all of the resources being used here, this wold be crime labs top priority, or very close to the top.
    They either have absolutely NOTHING to go on and are not ruling anyone or anything out.

Or...

Misty's story doesn't jive with them either...
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Quote Originally Posted by Busylady View Post
    Ya but if you read this board, Misty is uneducated, a drug addict, a hooker and the list goes on. Just find it very hard to believe that people think she could of done something to Haleigh, or knows anything about what happened and is not giving it away under intense questioning by FBI and LE.

I really don't think we are going to learn that she did anything to Haleigh.

We may, however, learn that she was not at the house the entire evening and may have left the kids unsupervised.

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkyPoo View Post
    Yes it's easy enough to know what numerical means. However, it is not common where I live to ask someone "what's the numerical?".
    Let alone that it was asked by a 911 operator of a person in what appeared to be an emergency situation.
    Here, a 911 operator is taught (as part of their training) to speak very simply and calmly to people. Maybe it's not the same there.
    It really doesn't matter I just thought it was pretty rude for someone to assume it was considered stupidity to use the term "whats your numerical" instead of "whats your house number" it is a great and vast country that we live in and this thread seems to run rampant with country, southern, stupid, dumb, generalizations.

[QUOTE=not_my_kids;3319432]
    Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    [B]

Let's not forget my favorite part of that call.

"What's the address?"

"Green Lane"

"What's the numerical?"

"Numerical. What's that?"
    lol. this isn't verbatim, but what about:

"hair?"

"it's kind of long and curly."

"what color?"

"she's white."

"no, what hair color?"

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    They were little known during the Aruba/Holloway searches. I believe that case moved them into the forefront of search efforts.
    Yea, I guess so outside of TX. I leaned about them earlier than the Holloway case when they came out here to search.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dogmom View Post
    Before I go, if anyone is interested in looking into two cousins she has in Tenn on myspace, here are their pages.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=178057214

and

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=100325897
    Got a link that proves these are actually cousins?

I realize they are myspace friends of Lindsy's that are from Tennessee, but that, to me, does not prove they are Misty's cousins.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

Yes it's easy enough to know what numerical means. However, it is not common where I live to ask someone "what's the numerical?".
    Let alone that it was asked by a 911 operator of a person in what appeared to be an emergency situation.
    Here, a 911 operator is taught (as part of their training) to speak very simply and calmly to people. Maybe it's not the same there.
    I'm from NYC. Never in my life have I been asked "what's the numerical". I never heard that expression before. I guess because Misty didn't give the full address that is why she was asked for the "numerical".

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    It really doesn't matter I just thought it was pretty rude for someone to assume it was considered stupidity to use the term "whats your numerical" instead of "whats your house number" it is a great and vast country that we live in and this thread seems to run rampant with country, southern, stupid, dumb, generalizations.
    Thats exactly why I asked if it was a southern thing.

It's like grits. Around here we would say grits....thats a southern thing.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    I really don't think we are going to learn that she did anything to Haleigh.

We may, however, learn that she was not at the house the entire evening and may have left the kids unsupervised.
    I tend to agree there...There are so many sexual offenders, creeps,etc...It is like shooting fish in a barrell over there...All it takes is one with a plan.
    I wonder when the house will be "given back" to RC and MC?

Were they referring to James Lane when the media asked about the sex offenders previously living at that address?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by kellync View Post
    when sheriff was asked about Misty, and if he believed she saw Haleigh in bed at 10 pm he said "she has been extensively interviewed"...she is the suspect, I have a feeling. Why not clear her? Waiting on test results from crime lab. Seems to me with all of the resources being used here, this wold be crime labs top priority, or very close to the top.
    Early on I thought they said it was a top priority with the crime lab. It's almost been a week, I'd think there would be results back by now ~ if there's any indication of a stranger inside the house. Of course that would also depend how many people have been inside the house since it was last cleaned too. There might be fingerprints everywhere. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Thats exactly why I asked if it was a southern thing.
    Nope, not a southern thang. I think the dispatcher just used the wrong word.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaAvalon View Post
    They either have absolutely NOTHING to go on and are not ruling anyone or anything out.

Or...

Misty's story doesn't jive with them either...
    I don't see how Misty's story could jive with anyone...

[QUOTE=catch_22;3319696]
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post

lol. this isn't verbatim, but what about:

"hair?"

"it's kind of long and curly."

"what color?"

"she's white."

"no, what hair color?"

What that tells me is that Misty likely has not had much experience dealing with Law Enforcement in the past- and that the assumptions being made about her being a criminal are nothing more than disgusting speculation.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast