Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 975

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,694

    WESH: Duct Tape Info in the Document Release

    Coming up on WESH live news, info about doc dump:

    http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

    The tease said Kealing will have info on the duct tape.
    Last edited by JBean; 02-16-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: added tease
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    Coming up on WESH live news, info about doc dump:

    http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

    The tease said Kealing will have info on the duct tape.
    Woo hoo!!!! Doc dump!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Woo hoo!!!! Doc dump!
    Yeah, that's what I said!

    They just announced it's coming up on the 6 o'clock news; they say they're the only ones that have the docs right now.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere out there.
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    Woo hoo!!!! Doc dump!
    This made my day!



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,906
    I saw that- YEAH!!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where it's HOT
    Posts
    320
    According to the article, it won't be until mid week, per the SA's office.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,075
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    I saw that- YEAH!!
    I just told my daughter to pick ink for printer


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    976
    If anyone public - media included has the docs, then the public (US) can get them too!!!

    WHERE'S THE MUZIKMAN???!!

    We want em now!!!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,097
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    If anyone public - media included has the docs, then the public (US) can get them too!!!

    WHERE'S THE MUZIKMAN???!!

    We want em now!!!
    If the media doesn't get them ALL up right away, I will go and get my own copy. For Websleuthers only, of course... heh


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    976
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    If the media doesn't get them ALL up right away, I will go and get my own copy. For Websleuthers only, of course... heh

    Muzikman, YOU ROCK!! We're not worthy of thee!!

    TIA!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    If the media doesn't get them ALL up right away, I will go and get my own copy. For Websleuthers only, of course... heh


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,513
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
    If the media doesn't get them ALL up right away, I will go and get my own copy. For Websleuthers only, of course... heh
    Yes! Yes!! We LOVE you, MM!! Muah!!





    It Was Ancient Aliens!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    They just said over 1,000 pages.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,906

    Wesh at 6 info on duct tape!

    Coming up next- info about the duct tape that could hurt the defense was the teaser.

    www.wesh.com


    Channel 2 in Orlando

    Channel 4 if you have Brighthouse in Orlando.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,694
    "Very overwhelming evidence of guilt" and deliberate

    Conclusive proof she killed her own daughter.

    Duct tape implicates KC

    Defense left with no choice but plea deal or put KC on stand

    Death penalty may be back on table
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .


  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by lin View Post
    "Very overwhelming evidence of guilt" and deliberate

    Conclusive proof she killed her own daughter.

    Duct tape implicates KC

    Defense left with no choice but plea deal or put KC on stand

    Death penalty may be back on table
    Praying this is all credible, and that she has no choice but to ask to plea. I would hate to think this will drag out a whole year before we can see some justice done. Don't think I can stand the defence posturing and throwing the spagetti on the wall for that long.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,906
    Duct tape implicates Casey!!!!! In doc dump.

    Death penalty may be back on table


  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,970
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Duct tape implicates Casey!!!!! In doc dump.

    Death penalty may be back on table
    Not surprising, but I am so glad Casey is stupid.


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,906
    FBI Lab test results on duct tape

    Casey fingerprints- source said "This is not going to be good news for the defense."


    Gives state aggravating factor to consider the death penalty.

    "Overwhelming evidence of guilt and premeditation"



    To defend this Casey will need to get on stand to explain.


  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    North of Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    FBI Lab test results on duct tape

    Casey fingerprints- source said "This is not going to be good news for the defense."


    Gives state aggravating factor to consider the death penalty.

    "Overwhelming evidence of guilt and premeditation"



    To defend this Casey will need to get on stand to explain.

    WOW! Thanks for the updates!!!
    Tell me this was all a really bad dream.....


  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    "Overwhelming evidence of guilt and premeditation"
    Would KC-fingerprint-laden duct tape provide overwhelming evidence of premeditation? Certainly it supports guilt...but isn't it still possible that KC could claim an accident and cover-up? Granted, she would have to take the stand to claim that...

    I guess I'm just hoping something shows up in the tox screen of poor Caylee's hair -- IMO, that would more strongly support premeditation.


  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Eulalie View Post
    Would KC-fingerprint-laden duct tape provide overwhelming evidence of premeditation? Certainly it supports guilt...but isn't it still possible that KC could claim an accident and cover-up? Granted, she would have to take the stand to claim that...

    I guess I'm just hoping something shows up in the tox screen of poor Caylee's hair -- IMO, that would more strongly support premeditation.
    What would be the point of putting duct tape on Caylee's mouth after Caylee was dead?

    What did Casey intend to do with Caylee after 4:30 on June 16? Casey told George that neither she OR Caylee would be home that night.


  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    What would be the point of putting duct tape on Caylee's mouth after Caylee was dead?

    What did Casey intend to do with Caylee after 4:30 on June 16? Casey told George that neither she OR Caylee would be home that night?
    Or did she??


  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    Or did she??
    If it didn't happen it was not very smart of George to say it did.

    That information, coming from GEORGE, (who obviously loves and supports Casey) is VERY damaging. It also tightens the timeline.

    IMO


  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    What would be the point of putting duct tape on Caylee's mouth after Caylee was dead?

    What did Casey intend to do with Caylee after 4:30 on June 16? Casey told George that neither she OR Caylee would be home that night.
    And also, who is going to get up in front of a jury and give an alternate reason, no matter how unbelievable, for putting it on after death? Certainly not KC, because I think the defense would lose their collective minds over the prospect. Hopefully she's at least bright enough to know she doesn't stand a chance on the stand.
    Opinion above.




    wftv link
    Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is. "It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Baez said.
    How's that workin' for ya'?

    Please click here to donate to TES


    WARNING! EXTRA SPECIAL GRIEF CAUSES IRRITATION
    .


Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Autopsy Report - UCF Osteological Analysis-Duct Tape Info#2
    By ShadowGal in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 06:21 PM
  2. Autopsy Report - UCF Osteological Analysis-Duct Tape Info
    By ShadowGal in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 600
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. 2009.09.29 ZFG Info in Document Release
    By Coley in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 05:40 PM
  4. Duct tape???
    By Toltec in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •