711 users online (86 members and 625 guests)  

Websleuths News

PJs and/or nightgown

A question just came to my mind while I was looking through pictures of the Ramsey home (ACR) when the police searched through the master bedroom, wouldnt it be expected that pajamas, or a nightgown would have been present somewhere in that room? to show that both parents had indeed gone to bed that night? I doubt from anything Ive read about Patsys tidiness that they would have been folded and put away, I would expect to see them thrown somewhere on the floor or laid on the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by terralee
    A question just came to my mind while I was looking through pictures of the Ramsey home (ACR) when the police searched through the master bedroom, wouldnt it be expected that pajamas, or a nightgown would have been present somewhere in that room? to show that both parents had indeed gone to bed that night? I doubt from anything Ive read about Patsys tidiness that they would have been folded and put away, I would expect to see them thrown somewhere on the floor or laid on the bed.

Good point I dont remember seeing anything about this,but I could have missed it.
    IN MY OPINION

Or maybe she sleeps in the raw? lol
    "To be a good Republican, you have to believe that God hates homosexuality, but loves the death penalty." Ann Richards

Arrow sweetdreams

Here is the most detailed inventory with backup sources. I don't see anything that sounds like sleeping attire for anyone but JonBenet. They mention items from the master bedroom and bath; hairs and a sleep mask but no specific pajamas.

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-inventory.htm

Don't forget there was a video camera that took pictures throughout the home that evening so even if they don't have 3D physical evidence there is still valid representation. I think that video has answers to thousands of questions that have been brought up but it is never ever mentioned or sourced by the investigation.

Autumn

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnBorn
    Or maybe she sleeps in the raw? lol
    Or even worse Autumn, John may have slept in the nude Help me Jeezus!!

Quote Originally Posted by terralee
    Or even worse Autumn, John may have slept in the nude Help me Jeezus!!
    LOL ... what a "thought" +/- (positive or negative) AND yes I too would seek help LOL!!!... IMHO Patsy didn't go to bed (remember she had on those SAME CLOTHES AS THE DAY-NITE BEFORE) ... and John probably slept in the "underware mode" but then he was up & going in that shower washing whatever off ... not the shower that was broke--the one in their room?... remember? ... I would love to know if Patsy had an "automatic coffee maker" ...