735 users online (84 members and 651 guests)  

Websleuths News

NJ - Alexis Valle, 17, Bergenfield, 17 Feb 2009

Amber Alert issued for 17 year old New Jersey girl
    Posted: Tuesday February 17, 2009

The state of New Jersey issued the AMBER Alert after the girl was abducted by force in the Township of Bergenfield, The suspects physically forced her into the vehicle at the intersection of Murray Hill Terrace and Carnation, They may be headed toward Hackensack or Lodi

Victim - Alexis Valle is a 17 year old white female with brown hair and brown eyes, She is 5'3" and 120 lbs, and was last seen wearing blue jeans, a red sleeveless turtleneck sweater, a black hooded "Seaside Heights" sweatshirt under a black jacket, and black Jordan sneakers

Suspect - Leslie Joshua is a 22 year old male, No photo is currently available

Suspect - Najee Lloyd is an 18 year old male, No photo is currently available

Suspect - Damien Lugo is a 19 year old male, No photo is currently available

Vehicle - green Infiniti J-30 with New Jersey plates MYC40T

Info taken from: http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...e&amberId=6863 and www.myspace.com/4missingkids

BERGENFIELD (WABC) -- Police have located the teenage girl from the early morning Amber alert in New Jersey. She was believed to be abducted from Bergenfield overnight.
    Eyewitness News is told, the teen, Alexis Valle, 17, was not abducted but ran away.
    Police say her brother, who reported the abduction gave them the incorrect information.
    Alexis was found with her boyfriend and two of his friends.

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    What a beautiful girl. I'm glad she was found safely. I hope someone gets her some help so she can overcome whatever problems there are at home.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

I'm glad she is okay. I wonder why her brother would have reported it that way. I hope he just misinterpreted what he saw, and didn't make it up.