1202 users online (246 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Contest of the infidelity kind...

This is a "you have got to be kidding me!" stories. Married Chinese businessman has 5 mistresses... economy sours and he can not afford the upkeep... so he has a contest. First mistress got booted on her looks... so she invited the man and the 4 remaining women to go on a trip. She promptly drove them off of a cliff as revenge. She died... they survived... rest of the women left the man and so did his wife.

*cues the soap opera music* Like sands through One Life to Live, These are the Days of Another World...

You could not make this stuff up...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...est/index.html

I'm sorry. There isn't anything funny about this but for some reason I giggled a little when reading it. It's just too bizarre.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I'm sorry. There isn't anything funny about this but for some reason I giggled a little when reading it. It's just too bizarre.
    H&LL hath no fury like a woman scorned.

wow, they knew about each other? Is that part of a cultural thing there? I don't get it. To me no self confident independent intelligent woman would agree to remain with anyone under those circumstances. Guess they were doing it for money. I think this was real low of the way the low life male handle his decision too. And a woman has died for what?

Only my opinion, no one else need agree.

Another wth.