Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #16
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24
trashcan_small.gif
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

I just can't get a handle on this case at all. My gut is telling me that neither the father nor the GF are involved but there is definitely something hinky about the GF's stories. I want to believe that she is just so young and that she just panicked and got her stories confused. As far as the dad, although we know he has a temper, but can we really blame him for that? I would be beyond consolable if this happened to one of my children and you might even see the same reaction from me, I dunno. I don't think any of us can say how we would react unless we have been subjected to something like this. Anyway, as many of these cases that I have followed, I just can't get a handle on this but I do know that with each passing day that Haleigh is missing, the outcome isn't going to be good.
Since I've had a cup of columbian supremo(strrronnng) I will throw this out there. Misty, judging by some pictures of her and her cousins and some myspace comments I have seen online, fashions herself as a lil gangstah. I have seen it with my own eyes. She is not as podunk as many feel she is. She has been on her own for a while, and has no compunction about shacking up with a man with kids, she's not trying to better herself in any way, she thinks the life she's living, the one it seems like everyone around her is living, is well, cool. She is much more street smart and "wise to the ways" than we think. I feel 100%%%%%%% sure of that. Her "head down, eyes closed, one tear, lil teenaged caregiver" routine DOES NOT FLY with me.

I first thought this abduction had a connection to the relatives or AC guy in the house at 5:00 that day. Not sure now, but

I know WillenFan thinks that Haleigh must have known this person and went with him/her? willingly. If her footprint was on the path in the woods this would seem likely; otherwise this person would have carried her or there would have been more signs of a struggle?

I'd like to know what other people think. Did Haleigh go with this person willingly or not? If so what do you think was the ruse?

I am bringing this over from the last thread. I have been looking for the first statement from Misty but can't find it. Any help would be appreciated . :)

When Misty describes awakening and noticing the door opened, does she specifically say she went back to check on Haleigh or does she say the children? If she specifically said Haleigh, why? What about Jr.?

I am not able to view all the court docs. My Adobe keeps telling me the transcript one (Part 1 I think) is corrupted and I can only see the first page.

Can a wonderful, amazing and "absolutely" fabulous WSer put it up on docstoc and PM me the link? I'll prob. never find it, if it's in this thread:)

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

TIA!

I am bringing this over from the last thread. I have been looking for the first statement from Misty but can't find it. Any help would be appreciated . :)

When Misty describes awakening and noticing the door opened, does she specifically say she went back to check on Haleigh or does she say the children? If she specifically said Haleigh, why? What about Jr.?

I thought she said that she went to check on Haleigh specifically... but that might have changed from interview to interview I guess. :waitasec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E

This was her first interview!

I just read the Greta interview (thank you for posting!) and the other newspaper article and it was refreshing to hear Dad thank the volunteers, ask people to keep searching, not throw out wild theories about what happened (he just honestly says he doesn't know how this happened) and to talk to his daughter through the media (that was heartbreaking). If I was anywhere close I would drag my ancient body down there and help search.

I won't bring up any other cases, but this Dad is acting "normal" to me, like a parent with a missing child should act.

I really pray they find this little girl safe, sound, healthy and soon!

I thought she said she went back to the room and she was gone - no mention either way - Haleigh specifically or children.

I have a few questions this morning.

Did the AC guy see Haleigh when he was there?

Why wouldn't LE comment, at this morning's presser, on whether Misty was home with the kids or not?

Does anyone know what phone number the 911 call was made from?

Because near the end of the 911 call, Ronald says “where is my f’ing phone…” because he had other people to call -- so does that mean that he's looking for his phone, and Misty is talking to 911 from another phone??

I still think there were more than 1 phone. But I don't know why the police report wouldn't state that. :waitasec:

Hi All. Been here quite awhile but new at posting. I just read the article in the first coast news. Since when did Misty say she "got up to get a drink of water at 3 a.m.". She has said so many stories. One she got up to go to the bathroom, Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom and now she's getting a drink of water. I'm sorry but my hinky meter just tilted :banghead:

Does anyone know what phone number the 911 call was made from?

Because near the end of the 911 call, Ronald says “where is my f’ing phone…” because he had other people to call -- so does that mean that he's looking for his phone, and Misty is talking to 911 from another phone??

I still think there were more than 1 phone. But I don't know why the police report wouldn't state that. :waitasec:

Well, growing up in our house with our father it was "his" house "his" food "his" phone etc. Ron may be the same way, Misty was just a visitor in a way, and it was "his" f'ing phone. Just a thought.

What bothers me allot is the train goes so close by..........noise, no one would hear anything like screams from Haleigh?
Easy to throw a little 39 lb. baby in a RR car and Haleigh could be where ever the train stops.
Do people check RR cars allot?
I just drove by our bypass and looked at RR cars sitting on the track EMPTY(open top kind)..........I guess waiting to get picked up later by our steel mill.
There also was a couple that looked like they opened sideways, closed so I do not know how hard they are to open.
Anyone work around a RR and no how they operate?
Haleigh could be across the nation by now or at the bottom of a coal car???
IMO, just a thought

Since I've had a cup of columbian supremo(strrronnng) I will throw this out there. Misty, judging by some pictures of her and her cousins and some myspace comments I have seen online, fashions herself as a lil gangstah. I have seen it with my own eyes. She is not as podunk as many feel she is. She has been on her own for a while, and has no compunction about shacking up with a man with kids, she's not trying to better herself in any way, she thinks the life she's living, the one it seems like everyone around her is living, is well, cool. She is much more street smart and "wise to the ways" than we think. I feel 100%%%%%%% sure of that. Her "head down, eyes closed, one tear, lil teenaged caregiver" routine DOES NOT FLY with me.

Opinion of the day...in my opinion. I fully agree and have since day one. The way that Misty acts, let's just say, I have known a lot of girls like her, at least that act the way she does.
Sweet and innocent ain't gonna fly with me either. She is neither and hasn't been for a while.
However, I think that she has been very well schooled in the aspects of manipulation and covering her a$$.

I am asking myself what is wrong with me that I can't feel anything but my b-s meter going off when I see this? I know I have enormous amounts of compassion for anyone who is hurting, however, I feel nothing when I watch Misty explain her story. I always want to believe my gut instinct, and my instinct says she is involved. I dont know why, but there is something there, something I cant put my finger on, something I may never know, but I feel like I am sitting here in my warm house judging someone who is struggling with something, and it feels terrible. But I can't shake it....

And that manipulation includes - but is not limited to - her acting like she is this very naive and immature child. JMO

Well, growing up in our house with our father it was "his" house "his" food "his" phone etc. Ron may be the same way, Misty was just a visitor in a way, and it was "his" f'ing phone. Just a thought.

Yeah, very true. I thought about that. It just looks like he'd say "give me my f'ing phone" or "get off my f'ing phone so I can call {whoever}".

There is nothing about this case (at this point) that makes sense. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members