2009.02 Document Release: What will the bombshells be?

What will the next doc dump bombshells be?

• Casey's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • lack of Nanny's fingerprints on the duct tape

Votes: 22 6.8%
  • Casey's DNA

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • Caylee's lip prints

Votes: 15 4.7%
  • scrapbooking supplies/stickers/toys that match

Votes: 40 12.4%
  • bedding from the A's household- Winnie the Pooh, pink camo

Votes: 49 15.2%
  • More than one of the above

Votes: 263 81.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
Okay, since we're bored, I have time, and you all have been asking: What will the next doc dump reveal??? This is multiple choice answers.

The polls are open, feel free to comment...

Great poll! I voted more than one of the above, I'm thinking FP's and DNA, and Caylee's bedding.

ETA: pinch poke you owe me a coke...................and rum :wink:

I think you need to add 'none of the above' - I don't think we are going to see a lot of test results, I think we will see things like a list of items found at the crime scene or a list of items taken from the house and more interviews.

I think you need to add 'none of the above' - I don't think we are going to see a lot of test results, I think we will see things like a list of items found at the crime scene or a list of items taken from the house and more interviews.

Hey! I'll be happy with interviews. I want to see/hear more from AL. And Ad's interview. Were there more interviews with Lee...ect! So none of the above wouldn't matter so much,altho all would be nice.:)

I think they will have found DNA from KC in the form of her hair, skin flakes, (can't spell epitheilias) and hopefully some form of evidence of a possible drugging of Caylee......this is such a sad case it almost seems cruel to want to find evidence of KC's cruelity to this poor child!

I'm wondering what won't be in the doc dump. What will they hold for trial?

I voted for alot of them. I wonder if anything of Casey's things were also found with Caylee,maybe a clover.

i voted casey's dna
but now that i think about it, the bedding too lol
there's too much i think....

What about "fingerprints on the duct tape that are unidentified"?

With 1000+ pages of documents to be released, I expect to see more than just one of the choices above, and even more. I hope the documents will give us more of a handle on some of the questions we've had.

I voted Casey's DNA. Don't believe they will find any kidnapper's DNA at the crime scene.

I said more than one of the above, and they said interviews as well, I am hoping for an interview or two, from...say...................Annie??

I'm hoping there is DNA from skin cells on the duct tape.

I know they can get DNA from shoes and waistbands from skin cells, so hopefully they can from tape too.

I voted "more than one of the above".

Okay...I have a question. If KC's lip prints were on there, then LE would have to go in Orange County jail to take a lip print, right? If that happened (and we don't know that it did) but... LOL....My mental vision and fantasy of that and KC's reaction to it while putting two and two together was priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member