Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Continue here please.

Newbies

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad we all are meeting under these circumstances.

Please read RULES/TOS.

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #3
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #9
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #14
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #16
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #18
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #21
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #24
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25
FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #26

Thanks, Christine. :blowkiss:

HLN reporting that Misty may not have been at the home when Haleigh went missing!!!!! That was my theory!

My first opinion also
Goes back to Misty calling Ron just as he is pulling up. That whole timing to me made me wonder is she had been out, came home found Haleigh gone and sat and waited until the last possible momment to call him to cover that she really didn't know anything becasue she wasn't there.

The news about the pink shirt sickens me...:(

So what's the deal, now she's unsure of what Haleigh was wearing? This whole situation makes me ill...

I'm tellin' ya If my theory that "Misty wasn't home and was out getting high when Haleigh went missing" pans out...I'm gonna buy myself a WS hoodie!:)

I really think that if you listen to the 911 call, Misty sounds very out of it. I really think she was high, had been out partying, came home or was brought home (possibly passed out), woke up or came to and found Haleigh gone.

Okay so here is what I've seen:

She says the kids were in the bed with her, she says that she and jr were in the bed and Haleigh was in the toddler bed in the same room. Bio-mom says she heard the story that the kids were in their rooms and MC in the master room. Then last night a reporter says she only heard the first two stories but that it's switched back to they were all in the bed together. (kiki's shell game :wink:)

Then the blankets, she had to wash two blankets. Because her own blanket was in the van that they took and she had to take one down off the master bdrm window so she could use it. Haleigh's had to be washed because it smelled like pee. Take a listen to that story and it will make your eyes swim (kind of like the who's on first routine).

Then she says she got up a 3 to go pee/get a drink of water. Wait ~ then she said it was 3 something.

She doesn't call 911 when she finds the backdoor wide open and the screendoor propped open by a cinder block.

She waits until Ronnie comes home. She is up waiting for him, in fact, she calls Ronnie as he's pulling in the driveway to tell him that his backdoor is wide open and his daughter is gone.

Now today, we have the pink t-shirt. She was wearing pajamas. No wait~ she was wearing a pink tee and panties, no wait ~ she was wearing a pink t-shirt and tan shorts, no wait ~ no we have no idea what clothes Haleigh had on.

Yes we can explain away the inconsistancies but if one more inconsistancy pops up I'm going to have a KC moment. You know where she clenches her fist and says "COME ON"?

I'm tellin' ya If my theory that Misty wasn't home and was out getting high when Haleigh went missing...I'm gonna buy myself a WS hoodie!:)

I really think that if you listen to the 911 call, Misty sounds very out of it. I really think she was high, had been out partying, came home or was brought home (possibly passed out), woke up or came to and found Haleigh gone.

This was my theory in the beginning, and now I'm coming back to it.
Would explain A LOT about changed stories...and how someone stole Haleigh without anyone being the wiser.

Let me go back and see if I can find my theory about Misty not being home the other day...BRB.

this may sound weird but it's possible that she didn't have any bed clothes on or just panties. With her bedwetting, the soiled blankets not getting washed right away, etc. maybe she was put to bed naked or with just her under pants. It's possible...and maybe Misty doesn't want to say that.

Although I want to add that every photo I've seen of Haleigh, she looked very clean, her hair was nice, and she had cute clothes on...so she was well taken care of, at lease at some point.

Let me go back and see if I can find my theory about Misty not being home the other day...BRB.

No need to go find it I remember you saying it on more than one occasion

So what's the deal, now she's unsure of what Haleigh was wearing? This whole situation makes me ill...

LE has it. They are not saying if they found it outside or in the trailer. Seems bad either way to me. If found inside Misty was lying...maybe....if found outside..well that doesnt look good either.

LE has it. They are not saying if they found it outside or in the trailer. Seems bad either way to me. If found inside Misty was lying...maybe....if found outside..well that doesnt look good either.

Oh, my gravy. This does not look good, no...:(
Thanks for the update.

I still think that a professional needs to talk to the little boy. If Misty really doesn't remember what Haleigh was wearing then is it possible that Haleigh was never put to bed that night at 8 like Misty claims? I was thinking that if she(Misty) was drunk or high that night like what if she thinks she put the kids to bed it never happend. Maybe something happend to Haleigh before that?

This was my theory in the beginning, and now I'm coming back to it.
Would explain A LOT about changed stories...and how someone stole Haleigh without anyone being the wiser.

We both have the same theory only in my original theory I said I think she was at someones home and SOMEONE THERE left and went to the trailer and grabbed the girl..All the rest is Mistys cover up.

HNN Prime News....defense attorney saying Misty really needs to lawyer up and Ron too..saying they need seperate lawyers

Alrighty! Come on Jose! Here is another big case for you! You could defend Misti..Ooops, betcha KC would get so frustrated and throw a fit!

Okay so here is what I've seen:

She says the kids were in the bed with her, she says that she and jr were in the bed and Haleigh was in the toddler bed in the same room. Bio-mom says she heard the story that the kids were in their rooms and MC in the master room. Then last night a reporter says she only heard the first two stories but that it's switched back to they were all in the bed together. (kiki's shell game :wink:)

Then the blankets, she had to wash two blankets. Because her own blanket was in the van that they took and she had to take one down off the master bdrm window so she could use it. Haleigh's had to be washed because it smelled like pee. Take a listen to that story and it will make your eyes swim (kind of like the who's on first routine).

Then she says she got up a 3 to go pee/get a drink of water. Wait ~ then she said it was 3 something.

She doesn't call 911 when she finds the backdoor wide open and the screendoor propped open by a cinder block.

She waits until Ronnie comes home. She is up waiting for him, in fact, she calls Ronnie as he's pulling in the driveway to tell him that his backdoor is wide open and his daughter is gone.

Now today, we have the pink t-shirt. She was wearing pajamas. No wait~ she was wearing a pink tee and panties, no wait ~ she was wearing a pink t-shirt and tan shorts, no wait ~ no we have no idea what clothes Haleigh had on.

Yes we can explain away the inconsistancies but if one more inconsistancy pops up I'm going to have a KC moment. You know where she clenches her fist and says "COME ON"?

and gets that crazy look in her eyes. scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82