2009.02.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmMomma

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Reaction score
3 minutes 'til showtime...
Wonder how much will be about Haleigh...?

Haleigh vanished into thin air. :(

Police have, in their possession, the PINK SHIRT. UGH!

NG on now.........NG says just reported that the 17-year-old girlfriend was not at home the night Haleigh disappeared.

I knew it!She wasn't there.She lied.I wondered why she was online in her myspace today,probably not with Ronald.

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's starting out with the report that Misty wasn't home that evening, and LE has the pink shirt Haleigh was supposed to be wearing, leaving no clothing description for missing Haleigh. She's also talking about the missing SO, Chad Reynolds.

Misty not home, for sure? So is this confirmed, or just Nancy running with the idea?

It would explain a lot, but I thought it was just a tip.

SO that's absconded broke into a trailer to molest an 11 y/o girl. That was his charge in the first place. LWOP/DP for sex offenders. There is NO CURE. :furious:

Remember Crystal says whenever Haliegh wakes up in the middle of the night she gets in bed with her.I'll bet she turned on the light,noone was home she walked out of an unlocked door.

Misty not home, for sure? So is this confirmed, or just Nancy running with the idea?

It would explain a lot, but I thought it was just a tip.

NG says it was reported on a local television station.

I think the "M wasn't home" is still just a tip at this point. NG seems to be reporting it as fact, though. Guess we will see what she has to say...

1200 tips and one was MC may not have been home the night of the disappearance.

1200 tips and leads.
ONE OF THEM is that M may not have been at home.
LE looking into is as a possibility. Can't confirm it, though.
Don't know where tipster says she was.

Nancy quoting the tv station that's reporting the tip that Misty wasn't home. LE has received something like 1200 tips; only 500 as of yesterday.

Okay............LE is confirming that it's a tip that Misty wasn't home and they're looking into it.

Detectives very tight-lipped. Detectives have the pink shirt, but are not telling where it was found.

Gotta love the quote from the 911 call at the bottom of the screen. :rolleyes:

LE has pink shirt - won't tell media - where they found it, where they got it, how they got it.

Susan Moss doesn't buy it.
Neither do I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads