Bio-Mom Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dogmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Looking at her myspace, I noticed something disturbing.

Under her General information she states:
"Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats thats pretty much it!!!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!!"

Bold by me.

I find that completely offensive, she refers to Chloe as baby girl, but to Haleigh and Junior as BRATS!?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=395122639

Considering she may change it, could someone get a screen shot of it please? I just got a new comp and haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Anyone else find this completely rude...kinda reminds me someone else calling their child a "snothead."

She also shows very little emotion in comparison to Ron?

I was shocked when I read that yesterday. It was like she didnt see Haleigh and Jnr in the same way as she did her other child.

Looks like she must have changed it...

So the name is Crystal, I have three beutiful children. Haleigh 5, Ronald (aka butterbean) 3, Chloe 9 months Jan.15.. I have a wonderful family, My Mom I love you don't know what I would do with out you ur my heart. My sister Sarah I luv ya sis. Chad I luv u more that words can say!!!!!:)

I take that back, I do see it now, here's the screen shot:

The bio mom is 19 yo, correct? She has three kids? All I can say is wow, that's awfully young for that kind of responsibility... Her maturity (or lack there of) shows on the myspace page, but certainly correlates with that of a 19 yo, not that of a mom to three. JMO

Actually, she is 19. According to the police report, her birthday is 8-30-89. Let me find the link and I'll add it.... :)

:eek:
OH, snap.
I'm sitting on my fingers now...:banghead:

She has pictures posted on her myspace of her 23rd b-day.

I believe the police report is error on her age. Not only does she have pics from her 23 b-day, she or her mom stated in one of the interviews that she is 23.

If your baby is missing and you have 2 to take care of, would you really be on your myspace page? Not me.........

I believe the police report is error on her age. Not only does she have pics from her 23 b-day, she or her mom stated in one of the interviews that she is 23.

She said the other night that she had Haleigh when she was 17 and could not judge Misti........IIRC

Looking at her myspace, I noticed something disturbing.

Under her General information she states:
"Taking care of my baby girl Chloe and the other brats thats pretty much it!!!! Oh yeah and my grown up baby Chad!!!"

Bold by me.

I find that completely offensive, she refers to Chloe as baby girl, but to Haleigh and Junior as BRATS!?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=395122639

Considering she may change it, could someone get a screen shot of it please? I just got a new comp and haven't figured out how to do that yet.

Anyone else find this completely rude...kinda reminds me someone else calling their child a "snothead."

She also shows very little emotion in comparison to Ron?

How do we know she was talking about Haleigh & Jr ? She only had them every other weekend, she could have been babysitting for nieces/nephews.
When I was her age I recall referring to my nephews as brats on more than one occasion but I still love them.

How do we know she was talking about Haleigh & Jr ? She only had them every other weekend, she could have been babysitting for nieces/nephews.
When I was her age I recall referring to my nephews as brats on more than one occasion but I still love them.

For starters if what you state is true..then shes missing Haleigh and Jnr out totally which is even worse as that would mean she doesnt look after her kids at all. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni