RANT about the case here

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellync

Former Member
Reaction score
I have been dying to do this, and I am probably doing it wrong, but I'm giving it a shot. There is so much I want to get off of my chest, and I am a 38DD, so watch out.

I was hoping we wouldn;t need one of these.

okay if we are going to rant:
TOS and Etiquette apply.
No name calling,rude posts or other off color posting.
No ranting about moderators or general moderation.:)
This is not for discussion. Post your rant, but do not respond to other rants.

AND NO POSTING OR RANTING ABOUT OTHER POSTERS under penalty of law!!

Oh Good call kellync...thanks

Already have a rant: Man...i can't even put it in to words...just Sad and Po'd!!!!

Oh Ya and would like to hear some TRUTH!!!!!

My rant is that I want to hear more about the 15 dogs that were brought in, what they found, and if there were any cadaver dogs in the bunch that have searched so far.

My rant is that I am getting a feeling that everyone in this case is related either by first marriages or second marriages. I am also beginning to thibk that LE has run into either a child sex or child *advertiser censored* ring.
Is it true or not that Crystal's Mom and Ronalds Mom had the same maiden name? Why are there SO's on both sides of the family!
My rant is that a 5 year old is missing and has a debilitating disease, may need medical attention (my assumption) and no one can seem too tell the same story twice!!!!!!!!

Biggest Rant: No one seems to be telling the real truth - just my thought.

I want to know why the home is still taped off and what on earth LE has found in there.

OKAY, HERE IT IS:

AM I THE ONLY RESPONSIBLE 23 YEAR OLD PARENT ON EARTH? I mean really now.

WTF is wrong with these women? If my old man and I split and he attempted to leave my kids with a 17 year old fling on a daily basis, you can bet there would be a CPS case open, because I would call them every sinle day until something was done.

NOt to mentions, what is up with said 17 year olds parents? Obviously her mother and brother knew what was going on...did they just not care? I don't get it.

Okay carry on now. I feel better.

Why buy cigarettes when you need curtians

Its so sad that Haleigh was born into such a mess as the likes of these people.SEEMS theres a lot of SO's, drugs, drinking,arrests, convictions, secrets, lies, enablers, cover-ups, and NO ONES willing to break the cycle for the sake of the kids...:(

My rant is WHY whenever I see CS on TV she appears to be TRYING to drum up tears but none actually fall??? For all the people who wonder who would allow their two toddlers to be left with a 17-year old in the first place..there we have it.

SS I agree I'm happy to have a thread WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Does having a forum mean we have to go to bed any earlier?

I had a near-death experience earlier today courtesy of the Putnam Co. LE because of the pink shirt thing - I swear they're trying to kill me - Was that supposed to be bona-fide information provided to the public, or just a mind game because they know we haven't been able to pull ourselves away from our keyboards for days and they want to see how long we'll keep after this when all we're running on is fumes?!

Ya know whut I mean? (me neither - off to biscuits & bedtime)

'Night Ron... 'night Misty...'night Theresa...'night Greta....'night Nancy....'night Tommy....'night Aunt Grandma... and God Bless Haleigh, wherever she is tonight....

I'm fuming over the major over the top support Rons mother has for Misty! It's seems like she is coddling her??? But Ron is also heard disrespecting her over the 911 call! (Saying something to the effect of... " You let someone steal my daughter bi&*h!" And other demeaning statements.) To me that's just a small bit of what we heard so far. I bet there was more and I wouldnt want to be shacked up in a tent with him, unless he is somehow partially responsible for how his daughter haleigh turned up missing. They seem to be holding each other really close,,,,,,,,,,TOO CLOSE for a girl 16 & a guy 24 who have only been together for almost 6 months. imho, most guys that age, with that big of a temper wouldnt think twice of ditching her, until she tells the whole truth. Cause that aint all she knows! MOO! He did something wrong or created something wrong. I too would like more from LE...finding out more and more that people will lie to try to get out of almost anything!!! And time just wont be in Haleighs favor.

I wish I could remember the words that were said on Meet the Parents movie. When Poor Gaylord said "Oh no, Jack does talk Taih, Jack talks Taih very well...sorry for my spelling. We better get some good news but better facts tomorrow. Haleigh needs to be found. That's my rant. Speakup hood!

I am so SICK_AND_TIRED of kids just *disappearing* off the face of the planet and NOBODY knows what could have POSSIBLY happened!!! It seems like people walk around, blinders on, and notice NOTHING!!! No warning signs, no strangers stalking around, no strange cars...NOTHING!!! :banghead:

I'm ALSO sick of all these young moms/caretakers/whatever making all young moms look like incompetent, clueless TWITS. I had my oldest DD when I was 19. I was ALL ALONE (save her coke head sperm donor, but I digress), with barely a high school education. I'm proud to report that she's now a beautiful, healthy 9 year old and besides the normal kid stuff and stupid parenting mistakes, I've done a DAMN GOOD JOB!!! I've worked, gone to school, loved her with all my might, and tried to set a good example. WHY, WHY, WHY is it THAT DAMN HARD to GROW UP?!?!??! :furious:

God bless Haleigh, Adji, Dominic, and all the other innocents who are not sleeping warm in their beds tonight. I know that Caylee, Jessica, Polly, and all the other child victims are in heaven watching over them...

,thank you EmMomma,I relate...............I also relate to Misty however,I was an abused teenager when I had a child,and I must say however controling and abusive my boyfriend (addicted to coke and weed) was towards me,he was the most loving and caring dad towards our daughter,I left him 2 years ago,and while I am still pulled between was it right for me and what will make him happy,I know his intentions towards our kid were always sincere,I feel for Ronald even though he calls his g/f a

My Rant is that I believe that this is a fake Stunt abduction, following hot on the heels of Casey and Caylee for notoriety and $$$

There are so many Lies in the 911 call and its so obvious it makes me so mad!

Wow I never had a rant before LOL

um ok is it just me or what?
ron's sister says that ron and misty have been together for "quite a while"
so im thinking in terms of yrs....
they've only been together 5 months! THAT'S quite a while???????????????????
not in my books.....

um ok is it just me or what?
ron's sister says that ron and misty have been together for "quite a while"
so im thinking in terms of yrs....
they've only been together 5 months! THAT'S quite a while???????????????????
not in my books.....

Relationships probably come and go for this family, marriages may not last that long....so to be together for 5 months, well thats probably quite a record!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10