1189 users online (192 members and 997 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.02.17 Greta Van Susteran

Greta just stated that after the commercial break she will be giving an update on this case.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Thanks! Is she saying anything interesting?

Teresa, Haleigh's grandma (RC's mom) on now. Saying perp had to know son's work schedule.

Teresa said she and relative were at the house earlier - Misti and the children were there and she doesn't believe Misti left afterwards.

Greta says that LE is questioning a cousin of Misty Croslin. Reporter on the scene says LE is very tight lipped, 300 homes have been searched, and 1200 leads. She's reporting on the pink shirt that was originally reported as what she was wearing, but now it's not known what she was wearing. No information on why the door was open, and in regards to the AC man, that's not unusual for this time of year. LE is going after specific leads in this case. The reporter says everyone that's taken a poloygraph has passed.

Teresa Neves being interviewed. She says whoever did this had to have knowledge of her son's work schedule. She's satisfied with Misty's story. She says investigators have checked all points of entry into the mobile home and as far as she knows they have the only key.

Greta asks if Misty left the home that night. TN says she believes she was at home. She says her son discussed his theories with LE and they're checking them.

Greta asks if Misti left to go get cigarettes between 10 pm and 3 am! Teresa says she doesn't believe so. (I just had to laugh at Greta asking about the cigaretttes since we've seen Misti smoking so much) sorry!

Who was the "family members" who dropped off clothes? What time? Why hasn't Misty mentioned this? She was specifically asked who had been there that day/night....
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Who was the "family members" who dropped off clothes? What time? Why hasn't Misty mentioned this? She was specifically asked who had been there that day/night....
    Good question. All I heard ...was that they were being described as "people" and "relatives". Hello! We need names here so we can SLEUTH them!
    Last edited by Gypsy Road; 02-17-2009 at 11:52 PM. Reason: clarify! my southern speak sounded horrible written out

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    Greta asks if Misti left to go get cigarettes between 10 pm and 3 am! Teresa says she doesn't believe so. (I just had to laugh at Greta asking about the cigaretttes since we've seen Misti smoking so much) sorry!
    That's a specific question. Greta must know something.

I was hoping Greta would spend more time on this, but her questions were good. She's definitely keeping up on this case as she asked the same questions we're all asked.............did Misty leave that night.....for one.

Does anyone have a link if Greta has a live feed? No cable here..

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    That's a specific question. Greta must know something.
    Well...to add to that...I think her exact words were "Misti didn't leave to go get cigarettes or ANYTHING between 10 am and 3 am, did she?"

Oh Good Lord, now we have relatives that dropped off clothes? The same day/night Haleigh disappeared?

This is the question that both NG and Greta failed to ask, and one they should have asked. I bet LE is watching these interviews by the media, and will be asking who dropped clothes off at the mobile home and what time.

Unfortunately, unless TN and the relatives stopped by between 10 and 3, their visit does not prove anything.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast