846 users online (152 members and 694 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Excellent work!! I wish the media would give credit where credit is due though...you were the spark that lit the fire to get this investigation en pointe!! Congrats on your success and be happy in the knowledge that her family knows her whereabouts and she has her name back!
    ~~~my opinion only~~~

Awesome !

Terrific news Carl! And good work! Thank you.

The only thing that worries me is that Thomas Neal Tait had 10 years to perfect his story on what happened to his wife. It sounds to me that the District Attorney only has a body with DNA evidence confirming the identity of the remains. There really is no concrete evidence to point that Thomas murder his wife. His actions are extremely suspicious but what other pieces of evidence does the prosecuetion have for a conviction?

Great job!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kilahchris View Post
    The only thing that worries me is that Thomas Neal Tait had 10 years to perfect his story on what happened to his wife. It sounds to me that the District Attorney only has a body with DNA evidence confirming the identity of the remains. There really is no concrete evidence to point that Thomas murder his wife. His actions are extremely suspicious but what other pieces of evidence does the prosecuetion have for a conviction?
    We don't know if anything, besides her clothing, was found with the remains. There might be trace evidence that might enable them to pin it down to him further, but they wouldn't release what they have at this point.

Amazing job CarlK! Thank you for tirelessly working on these cases, giving people back their identities, and sending them back to their families.

I hope Karen's husband will be rotting behind bars for a long time to come. Considering what he is in jail for currently, it's possible Karen discovered the illegal images, or discovered their poor daughter was being abused by this monster and was going to the police
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

Great work, Carl, and I'm probably just stating the obvious, but in the photo of Karen in your post #21, the vegetation appears to be tropical, so that supports the possibility she took a vacation to Mexico and acquired the orange shorts there.

May Karen Rest in Peace and her child find healing and love for the rest of her life.

Congrats CarlK!
    Thanks for all your hours of working on UID cases. You make us all proud.

Wow, congrats for making this incredible contribution. Carl and the others here should be applauded.

rosesfromangels is offline "The trilling wire in the blood / Sings below inveterate scars." - Eliot
    Carl, you rock!!!!!
    My posts are opinion and speculation only, and may not be used for any purpose outside of this forum.

kpdx is offline Jane Doe was discovered Aug. 14, 1977 outside of Everett WA
    Such an inspiration to us all, CarlK. THANK YOU!!
    'Nothing clears up a case so much as stating it to another person.'

Sherlock Holmes

Because of WS, a family now knows what happened to their daughter, and a daughter know gets to go home. Way to go Carl and everyone that cares so much about the missing!

Carl wonderful work, now she can rest in PEACE! Amazing!

Rest In peace, Karen.

Carl, I'm so in awe of the work you and others do to help bring closure to these families. Thank you so much.

Enjoy your weekend, rest up, and then come back and help us work on the LISK unidentified. (I'm a pushy woman on a mission!)
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast