1479 users online (290 members and 1189 guests)  

Websleuths News

WA - Robbers have the tables turned on them...

While sneaking way from his house that was being robbed, victim turned the tables on the robbers: as he was escaping his house and on the phone with 911, the victim saw that the robbers had left their vehicle on his front drive way... running. Next thing you hear on the call: the victim busting out in a hysterical laugh as he tells the 911 operator that he just stole the robbers van. LoL

http://www.komonews.com/news/39767832.html

I LOVE it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    While sneaking way from his house that was being robbed, victim turned the tables on the robbers: as he was escaping his house and on the phone with 911, the victim saw that the robbers had left their vehicle on his front drive way... running. Next thing you hear on the call: the victim busting out in a hysterical laugh as he tells the 911 operator that he just stole the robbers van. LoL

http://www.komonews.com/news/39767832.html
    I was hoping to hear the 911 call, but it was just an article. I read this at your link (my bold):
    Rosario never got to see the look on the burglars' faces when they realized their plan was foiled. He was long gone.

Operator: They'll be a little confused when they come outside.

Rosario: I hope so. That was kind of the point.

The would-be crooks ran off, leaving behind all the loot.
    LOL!!! I'm glad the guy got out of the house safely and think it's great that he "stole" their van!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *My posts are my opinions, expressed freely thanks to the First Amendment.*