973 users online (190 members and 783 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 802
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900

    The Duct Tape Match

    Bringing over here: Sentinel reports that docs say that tape found on Caylee, matches tape on gas can.

    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,5750058.story

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Bringing over here: Sentinel reports that docs say that tape found on Caylee, matches tape on gas can.
    strike 1!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    Bringing over here: Sentinel reports that docs say that tape found on Caylee, matches tape on gas can.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    55
    All of this new info (and it's just a little info at this point) makes me soooo sad....Poor, baby..........I am so angry at her mother

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    507
    Thank you lord! More evidence the better! I hear the wheels of justice spinning!
    Caylee, your justice is on the way...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    253
    Do we know for sure if this is the same can that was in KC's car?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    66
    Now I wonder what Casey's reasoning will be. She will say Zani had a key and must have come into the house and taken the tape and the stuff from Caylee's room.

    At some point her lawyers need to advise her to hang it up and plea out. How much more evidence would one need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she killed Caylee. It would be unreasonable to think otherwise.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    4,949
    Looks like those *effing gas cans* are going to help hang her effing azz...
    Just striving to be average.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Green Acres
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by seekjustice View Post
    Thank you lord! More evidence the better! I hear the wheels of justice spinning!

    Ditto, seekjustice. Couldn't agree more.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    Do we know for sure if this is the same can that was in KC's car?

    I'm assuming its from that gas can the police removed from the garage. I remember it having a piece of duct tape on it.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,154
    Although I believe in fair trials and justice, sometimes, I wish we could just string her up. Not really, but....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by kcaddict View Post
    All of this new info (and it's just a little info at this point) makes me soooo sad....Poor, baby..........I am so angry at her mother
    So am I... I really don't know if I can read all this today. It's beyond sickening and disturbing.
    Why, Casey, why???

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by yolorado View Post
    Although I believe in fair trials and justice, sometimes, I wish we could just string her up. Not really, but....
    Uh, I really wish that were the case for her!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    Posts
    5,900
    Investigators did not find fingerprints belonging to George Anthony, Cindy Anthony or Lee Anthony on the duct tape found on Caylee Marie's skull, the FBI forensic reports show.

    I want to know about CASEY'S prints...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Carolina's
    Posts
    6,838
    Quote Originally Posted by seekjustice View Post
    Thank you lord! More evidence the better! I hear the wheels of justice spinning!

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Duct Tape Match #3
    By Elphaba in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 492
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 04:30 PM
  2. The Duct Tape Match #2
    By Elphaba in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 714
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 10:43 PM
  3. Possible match - duct tape found on gas cans seized from Anthony's home
    By Sammi99 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:59 AM