Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

Former Member
Reaction score
Let's hope there is more in the diary! Hope she convicts herself with the diary!
I bet the diary but JB in the hospital........
Is he still there?
Any presses on him and LBK?

She has no regrets

She made the right decision

She just hopes that the end justifies the means

It reads like a confession.

I think JB was back at work on Monday. The defense team is supposed to make a statement today.

Pic one at the below link is a diary entry for June 21st. She talks about how she's happier than she has been in a long time. It appears to be the first page of a new book she bought for the occasion.

Sure doesn't sound like a mom who is upset her kid has been kidnapped. She sounds like she's happy to be free.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

OMG! Hopes the end justifies the means?!?!? :eek: :mad:

I am finally happy. Lets hope that doesn't change.

You happy now KC?

Might as well be a confession. Great evidence.

No year dated on that page, but why would LE have photographed it if it's a previous year.

I hope she kept writing in that diary, dot letters, bad spelling, and all, right up until she went off to jail the last time.

18740385_240X180.jpg

LE/FBI can and probably has tested the ink and no doubt pens were collected during the same time the diary was collected as evidence.

This could "eliminate" the need for fingerprints on the duct tape if that diary holds all the secrets I hope it does.

I pray she wrote many more entries, wow KC is really dumb as a rock.

Who the hell keeps a diary? Hmm If I killed someone I certainly would DESTROY IT! Holy crap she is so ____________________

Casey is now probably saying the end was "a waste, a huge waste!" Unbelieveable.

June 21

--I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for every-thing to work out okay. I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means. I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see.
--This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time. I hope that my happiness will continue to grow.
--I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people.
--I am finally happy, let's just hope that it doesn't change.

She has no regrets

She made the right decision

She just hopes that the end justifies the means

Many times when I hear the words "ends justify the means" it is when a person is doing something which is difficult or unsavory and hopes that the end result is "worth the sacrifice".

Even Casey's word choice is damning...

On the upper left of the hard back it says 03. I hope I am not seeing that right.

Oh God....before I say anything else...I want to send a prayer out to the Anthony's today. If they don't already know about it, this recent info has got to be very very disturbing for them. So, my prayers are with them.

I have tried to remain objective in this case. Despite all the info released, I still had hope that Casey was innocent. Logically, the evidence was strong...but emotionally, I just wasn't ready to accept that she had done something horrible to her child. I didn't want to be too quick to judge. I wanted more evidence...and now that I've got it...my heart hurts...deeply, very deeply hurts. I was holding onto that 1% chance she was innocent...and after reading some of the new info, and seeing the crime scene photos...that 1% chance is gone....my hope is gone. I feel a hole in my heart, an emptiness in my stomach...I can't even imagine how the Anthony's feel.
Sorry for being so mushy and emotional....I had to get it out and I can't start sobbing at my desk. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie