1226 users online (233 members and 993 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

This is my first time starting a thread. I looked around to see if there was a thread already for this topic and did not see one. If you need to remove this mods, please do.
    Did anyone else see in the doc dump where the letters were found along with the body? I am guessing that these are the fabric letters that we have been talking about for some time. The letters spell out the words, "big, trouble, small, comes". What can we make of this? Why did she include these in the bag with the baby? Here is a link to the documents that discusses what was found http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html scroll down to page 3. Thank you!
    Last edited by JBean; 02-20-2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: amend title
    Children make your life important.
    ~Erma Bombeck

Quote Originally Posted by disappear View Post
    This is my first time starting a thread. I looked around to see if there was a thread already for this topic and did not see one. If you need to remove this mods, please do.
    Did anyone else see in the doc dump where the letters were found along with the body? I am guessing that these are the fabric letters that we have been talking about for some time. The letters spell out the words, "big, trouble, small, comes". What can we make of this? Why did she include these in the bag with the baby? Here is a link to the documents that discusses what was found http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html scroll down to page 3. Thank you!
    I think that the letters were originally on the shirt, and came off after being exposed to the elements for an extended period of time.

On pages 3377 and 3378 of the latest (02/18/2009) doc dump, it states that they found: "One collar of a size '3T' shirt possibly pink in color and letters that when put together read 'BIG TROUBLE comes small'".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...209602.acrobat
    Last edited by ChasingMoxie; 02-18-2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: to add reference and detail

Ahhh, I see Moxie! You are probably correct on that!
    ~Erma Bombeck

Big trouble comes in small packages. Just guessing but I have seen that on shirts before.

Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages - IMO from one of her T-Shirts.

I think I just got a little too ahead of myself. You are right...letters from her shirt!
    ~Erma Bombeck

Further down in the report. They found the words "Packages and In"

Caylee's remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag. Detectives also found a stained Winnie the Pooh blanket, a pair of size 24 month pink and white stripe shorts, a pink size 3T shirt with the words "BIG TROUBLE comes small" written on the front and what detectives thought to be pieces of a child's pull up.
    Above does not mention the "package"

If I read the report correctly, it appears that Casey may have used iron on letters to create the slogan. What a touching last sentiment.

Quote Originally Posted by ChasingMoxie View Post
    I think that the letters were originally on the shirt, and came off after being exposed to the elements for an extended period of time.

On pages 3377 and 3378 of the latest (02/18/2009) doc dump, it states that they found: "One collar of a size '3T' shirt possibly pink in color and letters that when put together read 'BIG TROUBLE comes small'".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...209602.acrobat
    How ironic:
    BIG TROUBLE will COME when you kill a SMALL child.

Quote Originally Posted by sissyjane View Post
    Further down in the report. They found the words "Packages and In"
    Where can I find that? link?

This is probably similar to what the shirt looked like. I'm sure Casey thought Caylee was big trouble. Poor, sweet girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images

But, didn't they find the rest of the shirt at the A's. Something about serial numbers or something matching. And if they did...nother' bombshell.

ETA....It was two shirts having the same batch number.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    But, didn't they find the rest of the shirt at the A's. Something about serial numbers or something matching. And if they did...nother' bombshell.
    not the other part of that shirt....but rather a different piece of clothing (meaning they were in the same lot)..... They also found other clothing of the same brand (but it is a target brand....which is very common)

ETA: lol teh! I didn't see your ETA

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    not the other part of that shirt....but rather a different piece of clothing (meaning they were in the same lot)..... They also found other clothing of the same brand (but it is a target brand....which is very common)

ETA: lol teh! I didn't see your ETA
    LOL...My head is spinnin'. Thank you Bee!!!!!
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast