Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

disappear

Fabulous User
Reaction score
This is my first time starting a thread. I looked around to see if there was a thread already for this topic and did not see one. If you need to remove this mods, please do.
Did anyone else see in the doc dump where the letters were found along with the body? I am guessing that these are the fabric letters that we have been talking about for some time. The letters spell out the words, "big, trouble, small, comes". What can we make of this? Why did she include these in the bag with the baby? Here is a link to the documents that discusses what was found http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html scroll down to page 3. Thank you!

This is my first time starting a thread. I looked around to see if there was a thread already for this topic and did not see one. If you need to remove this mods, please do.
Did anyone else see in the doc dump where the letters were found along with the body? I am guessing that these are the fabric letters that we have been talking about for some time. The letters spell out the words, "big, trouble, small, comes". What can we make of this? Why did she include these in the bag with the baby? Here is a link to the documents that discusses what was found http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html scroll down to page 3. Thank you!

I think that the letters were originally on the shirt, and came off after being exposed to the elements for an extended period of time.

On pages 3377 and 3378 of the latest (02/18/2009) doc dump, it states that they found: "One collar of a size '3T' shirt possibly pink in color and letters that when put together read 'BIG TROUBLE comes small'".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-pdf1-casey-anthony-021809,0,1209602.acrobat

Ahhh, I see Moxie! You are probably correct on that!

Big trouble comes in small packages. Just guessing but I have seen that on shirts before.

Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages - IMO from one of her T-Shirts.

:blushing: I think I just got a little too ahead of myself. You are right...letters from her shirt!

Further down in the report. They found the words "Packages and In"

Caylee's remains were found inside of two black plastic bags and a canvas laundry bag. Detectives also found a stained Winnie the Pooh blanket, a pair of size 24 month pink and white stripe shorts, a pink size 3T shirt with the words "BIG TROUBLE comes small" written on the front and what detectives thought to be pieces of a child's pull up.

Above does not mention the "package"

If I read the report correctly, it appears that Casey may have used iron on letters to create the slogan. What a touching last sentiment. :furious:

I think that the letters were originally on the shirt, and came off after being exposed to the elements for an extended period of time.

On pages 3377 and 3378 of the latest (02/18/2009) doc dump, it states that they found: "One collar of a size '3T' shirt possibly pink in color and letters that when put together read 'BIG TROUBLE comes small'".

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-pdf1-casey-anthony-021809,0,1209602.acrobat

How ironic:
BIG TROUBLE will COME when you kill a SMALL child.

This is probably similar to what the shirt looked like. I'm sure Casey thought Caylee was big trouble. Poor, sweet girl.

Attachments

• shirt.jpg
    shirt.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 484
But, didn't they find the rest of the shirt at the A's. Something about serial numbers or something matching. And if they did...nother' bombshell.

ETA....It was two shirts having the same batch number.

But, didn't they find the rest of the shirt at the A's. Something about serial numbers or something matching. And if they did...nother' bombshell.
not the other part of that shirt....but rather a different piece of clothing (meaning they were in the same lot)..... They also found other clothing of the same brand (but it is a target brand....which is very common)

ETA: lol teh! I didn't see your ETA

not the other part of that shirt....but rather a different piece of clothing (meaning they were in the same lot)..... They also found other clothing of the same brand (but it is a target brand....which is very common)

ETA: lol teh! I didn't see your ETA

LOL...My head is spinnin'. Thank you Bee!!!!!

When I read about a shirt collar being found there, I pictured something happening that would tear a collar off, deffinatly something physical.

Truer words were never spoken for Casey... She indeed does have big trouble from a small package now!!

VB

wait...i'm not getting the 'package' and 'in' part. can someone explain it to me like i'm a preschooler?

Its listed as a footnote (1) at bottom of that same page or next page of the supplemental report prepared by Melich. The shirt was apparently in several pieces but enough was found that reads "big trouble comes in small packages"

Its listed as a footnote (1) at bottom of that same page or next page of the supplemental report prepared by Melich. The shirt was apparently in several pieces but enough was found that reads "big trouble comes in small packages"

ohhhhh! wow, i can't believe i needed that explained to me. maybe i've been reading too long.

thanks. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back