Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    I've only heard mention that KC had possession (can't recall if it was with or w/o permission) of CA's Penney's charge card. Haven't head anything about a Sears card.
    Please pardon me if I don't go back and re-read Cindy's depo right now, but I do recall mention of Casey using her Sears card.

Cindy did repossess her JCPenney card when she went through Casey's wallet when Lee brought her stuff home.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

the tennis shoes look kind of small, maybe Amy's room? No, wait, she didn't have an actual bedroom did she, more like stayed on the couch or something. I do see the $$ glasses on the floor.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seagull65 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by darnudes View Post
    RM's, apparently it has been identified as his couch in other photos.
    OK, so the blue couch is at JP's house (RM's)?

(I'd seen the blue couch in other pictures, like the ones in post #4 at this link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...otobucket+pics. Didn't know for sure.)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to seagull65 For This Useful Post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...otobucket+pics

in these blue couch pictures in post #4 at that link, you can see a Winnie the Pooh blanket too, pics 1, 2, and 3 are on the blue couch with winnie blanket (best view of winnie blanket is in the third picture), then pic #6 in that same post is also the blue couch--I think I had always thought that picture was taken at the A home, but I guess not because they have a white couch, don't they, (seen in post #8 at the same link. And in the top post at this link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...et+pics&page=6 of Cindy and Caylee).
    Last edited by seagull65; 10-26-2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: adding link

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seagull65 For This Useful Post:

looks like the guitar Casey's holding in the one picture might be a real one, it looks like it says "Fender" up by the keys

edited to add: Oh, I see, the playstation ones look like Fender guitars. OK, thanks.
    Last edited by seagull65; 10-26-2009 at 03:32 AM.

Here's another pic of Caylee with the bruise under the eye, so def not hair or lighting on that pic. It is quite interesting that the bruise was photoshopped/blurred out on one pic and then in one of the smaller cropped pics, it seems to be cropped very intentionally cropped out. Though this one is photoshopped too to make KC look like a monster.
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...7073&i=8418503

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patcorn For This Useful Post:

In the picture where Caylee has the little blue and pink striped shirt or dress on, you can see the red drapes of course of JP's/RM's place, it's hard to see if the couch is blue in that one, but it looks like it probably is. Anyway, the way the picture above the couch is kind of hung up high, and the look of the frame, does look the same to me as the picture hanging over the blue couch in that series of three photos that included the winnie blanket. So I do think the blue couch is at JP/RM's.

Were the two Big Trouble shirt pictures taken on the same occasion, is it the same blue top on Casey or two different ones, I'm not sure. And Caylee's hair looks like it's loose in the couch picture. But otherwise, I think they look the same don't they, like the same occasion? Maybe it is the same blue top.
    Last edited by seagull65; 10-26-2009 at 04:21 AM. Reason: punctuation

Blue fibers are really turning out to be important it seems, and the pink shirt definitely is. Could RM very well be thrown under the bus if those blue fibers are from his couch?
    Last edited by Curious Me; 10-26-2009 at 04:40 AM. Reason: spelling

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaMoon View Post
    Please pardon me if I don't go back and re-read Cindy's depo right now, but I do recall mention of Casey using her Sears card.

Cindy did repossess her JCPenney card when she went through Casey's wallet when Lee brought her stuff home.
    Lee also mentions KC using a Sears card in his depo (while being questioned about KC using parents CC's) on page 45.
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310241/detail.html

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    In the picture where Caylee has the little blue and pink striped shirt or dress on, you can see the red drapes of course of JP's/RM's place, it's hard to see if the couch is blue in that one, but it looks like it probably is. Anyway, the way the picture above the couch is kind of hung up high, and the look of the frame, does look the same to me as the picture hanging over the blue couch in that series of three photos that included the winnie blanket. So I do think the blue couch is at JP/RM's.

Were the two Big Trouble shirt pictures taken on the same occasion, is it the same blue top on Casey or two different ones, I'm not sure. And Caylee's hair looks like it's loose in the couch picture. But otherwise, I think they look the same don't they, like the same occasion? Maybe it is the same blue top.
    BBM

Seagull, I have been looking for that picture of Caylee in the pink and blue striped shirt... do you have a link perhaps?

TIA!
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    I scrolled down on this page http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ and had never seen that picture before. Amazingly casey is wearing a blue shirt. There were blue fibers found on the duct tape.

Wonder when that picture was taken. Nice find.
    talking about cropped pix........KC in pix also.......it's CAYLEE
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I see a start of a black eye under her left eye before pix was 'fixed'
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
    BBM

Seagull, I have been looking for that picture of Caylee in the pink and blue striped shirt... do you have a link perhaps?

TIA!
    Is this the pic?

I also found this one-which I don't remember seeing before!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

I dont want to throw rm under the bus but darn it, it looks like we have pics of the shirt and the blanket and the blue fiber couch at his place. I need to check to see what size the shirt was at the dump site. Perhaps Casey had her own drawer there at Rm's room and some of Caylee's old clothes were left there.
    Last edited by JBean; 10-27-2009 at 12:01 AM. Reason: removed unecessary comment

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    Is this the pic?

I also found this one-which I don't remember seeing before!
    Yes, thank you, Essies!!! Does it look like there is a boo-boo under her eye or maybe one that was photoshopped out?
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast