Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    But, didn't they find the rest of the shirt at the A's. Something about serial numbers or something matching. And if they did...nother' bombshell.

ETA....It was two shirts having the same batch number.
    Hmmmm.... wondering if the one found at the residence was perhaps a replacement purchased on a stolen credit card perhaps?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TallCoolOne For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smolea View Post

The thing is...she's much younger in those pictures. Would she still fit in those clothes? Maybe someone with a child that age can say for sure, but seems to me they were old clothes and wouldn't be missed
    Yes. Kids go through rapid growth spurts, then they'll go a long time with the same size. Actually looking back, 3T was the size that my oldest daughter wore for the longest.

As an example, she wore size 0-3 months until she was 6 months old- I remember this clearly as a lot of babies either don't fit in 0-3 or can only wear them for a few weeks. At 6-9months she caught up and was right on her "age" size until over a year. When she just turned 2, she still wore size 18 months pants for a long time, 24 month and 2Ts were too long on her. She went from 18 months pants in the winter to 3T shorts that summer, and was still wearing her 3Ts the next summer (this would be ages 2-3). She barely skimmed through 4T and 5T shirts and now is almost *5*, an wears kids size 4 OR toddler's size 4T pants, and kids 6 shirts! Sweet Caylee was at a time where my own had slowed down on the growth spurts for a while....

That was the sweetest age, too. I can't even bear to watch the video with the shorts. KC is such a beast.

OMG, after seeing that picture of caylee in that shirt pointing. It brought on some crazy thooughts I have about cindy having more clues as to what was missing from the house.

Bare with me...

In the jail visit cindy asks casey about the people magazine issue (the one with cindy sitting in front of the WINNIE the POOH clad bed)**cindy knew the blanket was missing*

THEN...george when describing the family structure and how caylee liked to wag her finger and point , just like cindy does... *stares at the above picture* I'm sure they looked over all the family pictures in great detail (evidence they did, because of cindy's police interview and going over the drums in the picture (saying they were zanny's)
    then asking casey in jail.

I do believe the A's knew exactly what clothes/items were/are missing from that house.
    I sure wish they'd be more forthcoming with their knowledge.
    It's painful to watch them slowly unravel as evidence becomes more clear.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

I know there are alot of different threads addressing what little Caylee was/wasn't wearing when she died. Mods please delete this if i'mther_beatingA_Dead
    -No Shoes

-Collar of a size 3T Shirt possibly pink in color with the letters "BIG TROUBLE comes small"

-Size 24mos. pair of Circo pink and white vertical striped shorts

here is the youtube video with caylee in those shorts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY

and a picture of Caylee in what seems to be that shirt

The thing is...she's much younger in those pictures. Would she still fit in those clothes? Maybe someone with a child that age can say for sure, but seems to me they were old clothes and wouldn't be missed
    Awwww I haven't seen this pic before... so sweet!!!!! and pointing with her cute little finger *sniff*

I was going to say the same as others that it is weird / ironic (something - lol) that those words were left behind!!!! This case makes me so sad and yet so interested. Thanks for posting that pic.. it's adorable.
    "Justice may be blind, but she has very sophisticated listening devices." ~Edgar Argo

Did the little pink shirt come with the saying already printed on it? Or did KC iron on the letters? I think in the doc dump it stated there was a shirt with same batch numbers at the house that had an iron on saying. I wonder if the pink shirt had iron on letters if it could be matched up to the letters on the shirt at the house.

Moving from laundry bag to clothes on the laundry bag thread. Probably more appropriate here. Excuse the repeat:

These pics might show the striped shorts and t-shirt found.

Has anybody seen larger, better resolution pics of these events:

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light

We need to have someone put the picture of Caylee IN that shirt beside the picture of the shirt alone so we can do a comparison. I am certain that is the same shirt! and I would lay you odds that what was left at the crime scene with Caylee would be one of the BIG reasons why Casey was so busily deleting pictures online...hiding any evidence of her using the items left behind with her.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

Does anyone besides me think KC left that shirt with Caylee's remains as some kind of message? That KC is one sick puppy, GRRRRR!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:

This is a very eerie photo.
    Taken at night ... in the dark.
    The camera was very close to Caylee's face (possibly making her face seem chubbier) (perhaps Casey swinging around in the driver's seat of a car and taking the photo of Caylee in the backseat/baby carseat?).

There is definitely a Winnie the Pooh blanket behind Caylee, and around her waist, in this photo. I can see the WTP animals on the blanket.

There is definitely a parked vehicle (car/truck) on the right edge of the photo (by Caylee's ear). And there is definitely a white parked car/truck in the background at the top of the photo, on top of Caylee's head.

smolea - where did you find this photo of Caylee?
    Was it in a group of photos taken within the same timeframe?
    Was it from Casey's photobucket account?
    Who did the cropping of this photo?

It is very curious ... as to what the photo was captured for? What was/is it intended to depict, to capture as a keepsake?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:

I know there are alot of different threads addressing what little Caylee was/wasn't wearing when she died. Mods please delete this if i'mther_beatingA_Dead
    -No Shoes

-Collar of a size 3T Shirt possibly pink in color with the letters "BIG TROUBLE comes small"

-Size 24mos. pair of Circo pink and white vertical striped shorts

here is the youtube video with caylee in those shorts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY

and a picture of Caylee in what seems to be that shirt

Can you point us to where you got this photo? I'd love to see the uncropped version and date stamp.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Theonly1 For This Useful Post:

I found that picture on a myspace page a while back...i dont remember whos though i'll try to find it again...

ETA : i believe it was on Rev Grunds myspace page. I saved it the way i found it...I didnt crop it
    Last edited by smolea; 02-22-2009 at 11:08 PM. Reason: to add

A lot of Caylees clothes seem to have come from TARGET. SuperTarget/Target has displays where the little shirts are priced $3.99 for one or $6 for 2 and occasionally will run a sale at 2 for $5.

Maybe Cindy liked the Big Trouble shirt and bought it in 2 sizes. I know when my kids were younger and I would spot a really cute item, I would often buy it in 2 sizes.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Secretsolver For This Useful Post:

WOW! I'm almost speechless after seeing that Caylee pic.

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the pics of the fabric letters that were found at Suburban. I dont remember seeing them in the hundreds that were released.
    Did I miss it, or have they kept that for their grand finale?

ETA:Here's a side by side pic. These shirts seem to match,with the G above the B..... but will it match what was found at the crime scene?
    Last edited by butwhatif?; 02-23-2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: add pic

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    WOW! I'm almost speechless after seeing that Caylee pic.

I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the pics of the fabric letters that were found at Suburban. I dont remember seeing them in the hundreds that were released.
    Did I miss it, or have they kept that for their grand finale?

ETA:Here's a side by side pic. These shirts seem to match,with the G above the B..... but will it match what was found at the crime scene?
    Thanks so much for doing that side by side. The odds of it NOT matching what was found at the crime scene are low. If I am not mistaken this picture was posted on Rev Grunds MySpace at one point although I got it from somewhere else-someone's photobucket account. Anyhow...if the letters are the same and DO match, then it is going to prove something. It is going to prove that if NO other of Caylee's clothing was missing as Cindy has been so quick to state, then George could not have seen Caylee on the 16th as he claimed dressed as he claimed she was, because this shirt was obviously in Caylee's wardrobe, we have a picture of her wearing it, so it HAD to have been missing and it was not what he described as what she was wearing when HE last saw her. I do not think he saw her at all on the 16th. I think she took Caylee out of that house, maybe in her shorts and shirt and bare feet on the night of the 15th and I do not think that Caylee ever came back, unless she came back in the trunk of her mother's car!

Also, for the record, I never posted this picture because I was asked not to...but then someone else DID and so now I guess it is ok to discuss it.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to magic-cat For This Useful Post:

omg,sumbunny,I always found it so odd that GA would use "pointing fingers" as the main characteristic of Caylee during his analogy,but what you said makes sense ! They were letting her know that they knew what was missing !

why were you asked not to post it? am i in trubble

I found that picture on a myspace page a while back...i dont remember whos though i'll try to find it again...

ETA : i believe it was on Rev Grunds myspace page. I saved it the way i found it...I didnt crop it

Thanks for looking that photo up for us.
    If it originated from Rev. Grund's MySpace page, that would seem to indicate that it came from the Grund's collection of Caylee photos, that they took/have from when Caylee was a big part of their lives (before Casey broke up with Jesse) .... and not originating from Casey's photobucket account.

If it is a "Grund" photo, I think we can assume that it is not the "last photo" of Caylee alive ......

It makes a big difference regarding WHO took this photo, and WHEN it was taken ... the context it was taken in........

BTW .... what does the abbreviation "ETA" stand for? I can never remember that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Thanks for looking that photo up for us.
    If it originated from Rev. Grund's MySpace page, that would seem to indicate that it came from the Grund's collection of Caylee photos, that they took/have from when Caylee was a big part of their lives (before Casey broke up with Jesse) .... and not originating from Casey's photobucket account.

If it is a "Grund" photo, I think we can assume that it is not the "last photo" of Caylee alive ......

It makes a big difference regarding WHO took this photo, and WHEN it was taken ... the context it was taken in........

BTW .... what does the abbreviation "ETA" stand for? I can never remember that one.
    It stands for Edited To Add.........and it probably isn't the last photo of Caylee, but at a size 3T, it was darn close.

Circo is a Target brand and tends to run larger than actual size. I always have to tack the waists in on my kids clothes from there and the shirts are big too-I usually buy a size down in the shirts for them.

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    Thanks so much for doing that side by side. The odds of it NOT matching what was found at the crime scene are low. If I am not mistaken this picture was posted on Rev Grunds MySpace at one point although I got it from somewhere else-someone's photobucket account. Anyhow...if the letters are the same and DO match, then it is going to prove something. It is going to prove that if NO other of Caylee's clothing was missing as Cindy has been so quick to state, then George could not have seen Caylee on the 16th as he claimed dressed as he claimed she was, because this shirt was obviously in Caylee's wardrobe, we have a picture of her wearing it, so it HAD to have been missing and it was not what he described as what she was wearing when HE last saw her. I do not think he saw her at all on the 16th. I think she took Caylee out of that house, maybe in her shorts and shirt and bare feet on the night of the 15th and I do not think that Caylee ever came back, unless she came back in the trunk of her mother's car!

Also, for the record, I never posted this picture because I was asked not to...but then someone else DID and so now I guess it is ok to discuss it.
    I think Casey made a habit of pretending to go to work, waiting until both her parents were gone and sneaking back into the house. It would have been a whole lot harder on June 16, to sneak out with the laptop and all her stuff in front of George.

Maybe Caylee got dirty being in the car waiting for George to leave for work. Maybe she smeared velveeta all over her clothes. If Casey left behind the clothes Caylee had on earlier Cindy would have washed them. LE took the clothes George described into evidence.

Tony's testimony is the key. They talked until 3 a.m. and the pings show Casey was probably home. I think she was holed up in her room fuming because Tony wouldn't let her come over with Caylee.

JMO

The thing that's puzzling me is what happened to the rest of this little top? I don't recall seeing any mention of any other scraps of fabric being found, apart from the grey pieces that are suspected to be parts of a pull-up. The lettering (although separated from the rest of the top) appears to be fairly intact since LE could make out the individual words. Why has only the lettering and the collar area survived?

Does anyone know if the sleeve cuff or waistband areas of this brand of top are of similar construction/thickness to the collar area? Would those parts be expected to be at least as durable as the collar?
    Oh what a tangled web we weave,
    when we set out to deceive!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Devon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Devon View Post
    The thing that's puzzling me is what happened to the rest of this little top? I don't recall seeing any mention of any other scraps of fabric being found, apart from the grey pieces that are suspected to be parts of a pull-up. The lettering (although separated from the rest of the top) appears to be fairly intact since LE could make out the individual words. Why has only the lettering and the collar area survived?

Does anyone know if the sleeve cuff or waistband areas of this brand of top are of similar construction/thickness to the collar area? Would those parts be expected to be at least as durable as the collar?
    I was wondering the very same thing. Why was only the collar and lettering found?Where's the rest of it?

Tell me if I've completely lost the plot with this possible theory....
    Kc did a lot of scrapbooking, collages etc. She had a collage in her room that included fabric, and she was working on the 'Caylee's firsts' collage. Is it possible that when Caylee grew out of the shirt, KC cut out the letters to include in one of her masterpieces? And thats why it was found at the scene, along with other scrapbooking debris?

Thats why I want to see the photos of the lettering. Do the pieces have clean lines, or ragged edges?
    Has anyone seen it in the photos released?

ETA: Just found a huge flaw in my theory. Why were Caylees shorts in the bag, and no tee? She must have been wearing that shirt the day she was killed....Hmmmm.but then theres that comment that KC made" They havent even found her clothes yet".
    Last edited by butwhatif?; 02-23-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: second thoughts

33. The Following User Says Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    I was wondering the very same thing. Why was only the collar and lettering found?Where's the rest of it?

Tell me if I've completely lost the plot with this possible theory....
    Kc did a lot of scrapbooking, collages etc. She had a collage in her room that included fabric, and she was working on the 'Caylee's firsts' collage. Is it possible that when Caylee grew out of the shirt, KC cut out the letters to include in one of her masterpieces? And thats why it was found at the scene, along with other scrapbooking debris?

Thats why I want to see the photos of the lettering. Do the pieces have clean lines, or ragged edges?
    Has anyone seen it in the photos released?

ETA: Just found a huge flaw in my theory. Why were Caylees shorts in the bag, and no tee? She must have been wearing that shirt the day she was killed....Hmmmm.but then theres that comment that KC made" They havent even found her clothes yet".
    I've yet to download/read everything from the last docu dump. Agree with HP that I must "eat my meat before my pudding." I think you bring up an interesting point with your query.

Why just a shirt collar found and the iron-on letters. Where is the rest of her shirt? I understand that her little body may have been ravaged by animals and the weather, but still, unless i missed it, no reports of tiny scraps of pink cloth material?

I'd say circo clothes run bigger though. However, I am a mom of a preemie. My daughter is almost 5 months now and she can wear newborn circo onesie. She'd be 3 months adjusted. My sister had a baby and same thing - circo runs bigger. That being said....

They probably just bought the shirt a little bigger. I mean that way it'd last longer and the shorts- caylee probably was just like my son in the fact that I needed smaller waist sizing due to him being skinny and long.

Caylee I hope you are playing in heaven and having a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post

Okay one thing: Wasn't the video with GGrandpa showing her wearing a different outfit from the 15th, they stayed and had dinner etc? At the very least I would think Caylee would be changed into pjs. I think she left the home like George thought, with their back packs and then after George left Casey did a double back. Would she change caylee's clothes? I dunno. Even if she didn't come back, Casey could have had those clothes in the back pack and threw the other clothes, that George remembers away.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast