Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I'm speechless........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

2. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

When I read about a shirt collar being found there, I pictured something happening that would tear a collar off, deffinatly something physical.

Truer words were never spoken for Casey... She indeed does have big trouble from a small package now!!

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vegas Bride For This Useful Post:

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    wait...i'm not getting the 'package' and 'in' part. can someone explain it to me like i'm a preschooler?
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Its listed as a footnote (1) at bottom of that same page or next page of the supplemental report prepared by Melich. The shirt was apparently in several pieces but enough was found that reads "big trouble comes in small packages"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmsg2002 For This Useful Post:

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsg2002 View Post
    Its listed as a footnote (1) at bottom of that same page or next page of the supplemental report prepared by Melich. The shirt was apparently in several pieces but enough was found that reads "big trouble comes in small packages"

ohhhhh! wow, i can't believe i needed that explained to me. maybe i've been reading too long.

thanks.
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Laece For This Useful Post:

Yuri said these were the shorts she was wearing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aat-7kVj7MY

that's even harder to watch now :[

Caylee's Clothes

I know there are alot of different threads addressing what little Caylee was/wasn't wearing when she died. Mods please delete this if i'mther_beatingA_Dead
    -No Shoes

-Collar of a size 3T Shirt possibly pink in color with the letters "BIG TROUBLE comes small"

-Size 24mos. pair of Circo pink and white vertical striped shorts

here is the youtube video with caylee in those shorts

and a picture of Caylee in what seems to be that shirt

The thing is...she's much younger in those pictures. Would she still fit in those clothes? Maybe someone with a child that age can say for sure, but seems to me they were old clothes and wouldn't be missed

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smolea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by smolea View Post
    I know there are alot of different threads addressing what little Caylee was/wasn't wearing when she died. Mods please delete this if i'mther_beatingA_Dead
    -No Shoes

-Collar of a size 3T Shirt possibly pink in color with the letters "BIG TROUBLE comes small"

The thing is...she's much younger in those pictures. Would she still fit in those clothes? Maybe someone with a child that age can say for sure, but seems to me they were old clothes and wouldn't be missed

Great find on what could be "the shirt"!! But I don't think she was that much younger in the photo you posted. Look at all her teeth. Don't canine teeth come in around 2 years old? Then molars. I'd say she was around 2 1/2 in the photo. My girls stayed in size 2T-3T for what seemed like forever!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nittany90 For This Useful Post:

My son turned 3 in November and he has been in 2T-3T for at least a year! They just keep getting shorter!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lindsaylouwho For This Useful Post:

My son turned 3 in November and he has been in 2T-3T for at least a year! They just keep getting shorter; so shorts and shirts he definitely can still wear.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    But, didn't they find the rest of the shirt at the A's. Something about serial numbers or something matching. And if they did...nother' bombshell.

ETA....It was two shirts having the same batch number.
    Hmmmm.... wondering if the one found at the residence was perhaps a replacement purchased on a stolen credit card perhaps?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TallCoolOne For This Useful Post:

Yes. Kids go through rapid growth spurts, then they'll go a long time with the same size. Actually looking back, 3T was the size that my oldest daughter wore for the longest.

As an example, she wore size 0-3 months until she was 6 months old- I remember this clearly as a lot of babies either don't fit in 0-3 or can only wear them for a few weeks. At 6-9months she caught up and was right on her "age" size until over a year. When she just turned 2, she still wore size 18 months pants for a long time, 24 month and 2Ts were too long on her. She went from 18 months pants in the winter to 3T shorts that summer, and was still wearing her 3Ts the next summer (this would be ages 2-3). She barely skimmed through 4T and 5T shirts and now is almost *5*, an wears kids size 4 OR toddler's size 4T pants, and kids 6 shirts! Sweet Caylee was at a time where my own had slowed down on the growth spurts for a while....

That was the sweetest age, too. I can't even bear to watch the video with the shorts. KC is such a beast.

OMG, after seeing that picture of caylee in that shirt pointing. It brought on some crazy thooughts I have about cindy having more clues as to what was missing from the house.

Bare with me...

In the jail visit cindy asks casey about the people magazine issue (the one with cindy sitting in front of the WINNIE the POOH clad bed)**cindy knew the blanket was missing*

THEN...george when describing the family structure and how caylee liked to wag her finger and point , just like cindy does... *stares at the above picture* I'm sure they looked over all the family pictures in great detail (evidence they did, because of cindy's police interview and going over the drums in the picture (saying they were zanny's)
    then asking casey in jail.

I do believe the A's knew exactly what clothes/items were/are missing from that house.
    I sure wish they'd be more forthcoming with their knowledge.
    It's painful to watch them slowly unravel as evidence becomes more clear.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sumbunny For This Useful Post:

-No Shoes

Awwww I haven't seen this pic before... so sweet!!!!! and pointing with her cute little finger *sniff*

I was going to say the same as others that it is weird / ironic (something - lol) that those words were left behind!!!! This case makes me so sad and yet so interested. Thanks for posting that pic.. it's adorable.
    "Justice may be blind, but she has very sophisticated listening devices." ~Edgar Argo

Did the little pink shirt come with the saying already printed on it? Or did KC iron on the letters? I think in the doc dump it stated there was a shirt with same batch numbers at the house that had an iron on saying. I wonder if the pink shirt had iron on letters if it could be matched up to the letters on the shirt at the house.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast