CA Knew Winnie The Pooh Blanket Missing

SoCalSleuth

Verified Expert
Reaction score
After Caylee's remains were found CA told investigators that Caylee's Winnie The Poo Blanket was missing from her bed. http://www.wftv.com/news/18739816/detail.html
Why did she withhold this information before? Apparently, when executing the search warrant, CA was reading the warrant and volunteered the info. I also wonder if she forgot to mention that Caylee's laundry bag was missing too. Unbelievable.

and they still don't arrest her for interferring with an investigation... whatever that charge is called (can't think of it). CA knows so very much. Her severly drugged up state shows that she knows far too much.

that charge will be forever known as "anthony-ing"

After Caylee's remains were found CA told investigators that Caylee's Winnie The Poo Blanket was missing from her bed. http://www.wftv.com/news/18739816/detail.html
Why did she withhold this information before? I wonder if she only admitted it when asked by LE when they went back to the house with the search warrant in Decmeber. I also wonder if she forgot to mention that Caylee's laundry bag was missing too. Unbelievable.

(Bolded by me.)

I know! Based on Yuri Melich's report in the current doc dump, it would seem quite possible that Cindy or Casey intentionally hid the remaining laundry bag (page 3378):

"While searching the garage, I located a canvass laundry bag of the same make as that found on scene. This 'Whitney Design' laundry bag was inside a black plastic bag on the top shelf above the laundry machine."

Source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-pdf1-casey-anthony-021809,0,1209602.acrobat

So, did she hide it, or did she fail to mention that *both* of her laundry bags were missing along with the blanket? Because I don't believe that she failed to notice any of these things. :eek:

(Bolded by me.)

I know! Based on Yuri Melich's report in the current doc dump, it would seem quite possible that Cindy or Casey intentionally hid the remaining laundry bag (page 3378):

"While searching the garage, I located a canvass laundry bag of the same make as that found on scene. This 'Whitney Design' laundry bag was inside a black plastic bag on the top shelf above the laundry machine."

Source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-pdf1-casey-anthony-021809,0,1209602.acrobat

So, did she hide it, or did she fail to mention that *both* of her laundry bags were missing along with the blanket? Because I don't believe that she failed to notice any of these things. :eek:

It seems to me that the cover is being lifted on CA's involvement and it's not pretty in there. I still don't think she had anything to do with the death but she had A LOT to do with cover up. JMO

I tried to have a little sympathy for CA but after hearing this I just don't know what to say about her.
CA knew about the missing blanket and I bet she knew about the laundry bag, she just didn't think that the laundry bag would have anything to do with the death of Caylee. BUT IT DOES. She obviously knew about the blanket and like any mother, when she noticed that she scanned Caylee's room to see what else might be missing.

It seems to me that the cover is being lifted on CA's involvement and it's not pretty in there. I still don't think she had anything to do with the death but she had A LOT to do with cover up. JMO

:clap::clap::clap:

(Bolded by me.)

When I read that I thought the same thing. Were they trying to hide the laundry bag? And why was it in a black plastic bag? Was it new? Could this be on the JCP receipt?

That's not all she knew. She tells investigators she sent someone a month ago to walk the area where Caylee was found. DC was out there 'walking the area'. He was told to look around paving stones. Caylee was found around paving stones. Wonder how Cindy 'knew' to tell him this.
(Massive cussing.)
Lanie

(Bolded by me.)

Thanks for picking up on that.
I so wish they would charge that woman.
So much deceit. :furious: :furious: :furious:

I agree with all of you that this shouldn't go unpunished. It's maddening! I feel like there have been a lot of "get out of jail free" cards handed out in this case, and I just hope that's only because there are bigger fish to fry and once they're cooked the supporting cast will get their due. The directions to the site given to DC definitely plays into this same theme. :furious:

Obstruction of Justice charges need to be filed. And I still want to see the credit card statements. When are they being released, anyone know?

I think people are making a lot of assumptions. No where, except in the WFTV article, does it say that the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket was off of Caylee's bed or that Cindy realized it was missing prior to Caylee's remains being found.

Why would someone attempt to 'hide' a laundry bag on a shelf above the washer, right where someone might expect to find it? That's about the dumbest hiding spot I've ever heard of.

I have a hunch that they're going to put KC away before going after CA for Obstruction of Justice. Guess time will tell.

IE Cindy and the defense will just say the Nanny had all this stuff, the blanket, the laundry bag, blah blah blah. It gets on my nerves. I am still hoping for fingerprints so we dont have to hear the Nanny stuff anymore.

I don't have direct knowledge of exactly what CA knew and when she knew it, but I don't find it overreaching at all to think she likely could tell things missing from her home after Caylee was gone "missing." It was her home. She was clearly in control of it. She made most of the purchases, except the theft ones by KC. She took care of Caylee. She tucked her into bed a lot of nights. I don't think for a moment she didn't investigate her premises and note things that were different. Not long after Day One she overshared the information that she kept washing Caylee's sheets and making her bed. She should have told LE long ago all the things she noticed that were different or missing.

I think people are making a lot of assumptions. No where, except in the WFTV article, does it say that the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket was off of Caylee's bed or that Cindy realized it was missing prior to Caylee's remains being found.

Why would someone attempt to 'hide' a laundry bag on a shelf above the washer, right where someone might expect to find it? That's about the dumbest hiding spot I've ever heard of.

Maybe CA figured it would be the "Hide in Plain Sight" kind of thing.

Yuri's report does indicate CA knew it was missing prior to the remains being found. The link is on another thread, sorry. Yuri states that he was in the living room waiting to execute the search warrent. CA was reading it. CA spontaneously stated that Caylee's Winnie The Pooh blanket was missing. The winnie the pooh blanket was part of a bedroom ensemble. As part of any missing child's report LE will ask if anything of the child's is missing. Even if CA didn't realize it at the beginning, she did realize it afterward and should have informed LE.

I was thinking that the laundry bags would be used to put dirty laundry in...so they would be kept where dirty clothes are. In my house that's a hamper in my bedroom. That is why I would think she was "hiding" the bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back